*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:11:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Removal of post by :MoD: Saberian  (Read 894 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: February 13, 2004, 12:03:51 am »

Would the Admin who removed this topic from this forum please explain on what grounds they deleted the post and moved it to the trash folder, without any explanation or post as to the reason behind it.

We arn't hear to delete stuff we don't like. if there was a reason for it then it should have been posted. I don't believe this is acceptable to please explain why.

Ive just read the post again and i do not see the reason for deleting. The flame by the z][t member was deleted as was both my and saberians responces to the flame...

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 12:21:02 am »

Would the Admin who removed this topic from this forum please explain on what grounds they deleted the post and moved it to the trash folder, without any explanation or post as to the reason behind it.

We arn't hear to delete stuff we don't like. if there was a reason for it then it should have been posted. I don't believe this is acceptable to please explain why.

it?s not only my opinion that you don't need to insult someone directly for it to be a flame. This thread served no purpose but to turn the public against the clan Po)|.

Ive just read the post again and i do not see the reason for deleting. The flame by the z][t member was deleted as was both my and saberians responces to the flame...

what are you talking about? there was no flaming by any z][t member and nothing of his post has been deleted neither edited. several other posts tho, yes. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 12:38:45 am by z][t-Civic? » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 01:24:46 am »

I fully agree with Civic.  You do not need to use swear words for it to be a flame.  

To paraphrase a fellow admin, a flame is when a person is attacking another person, and not the issue at hand.

If the thread was about how much he hated camping, then that's fine, but it wasn't. It was specifically directed at the clan for the sole purpose of turning the community against them.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 02:11:53 am »

i fail to see where there was a personal attack. the attack was directed at camping... not at one individual. Yes i totally agree it was a little heated, and needed seriouse modification - or removing.. but an explanation should have been present in my oppinion.

the post by the z][t member was was deleted for blatent flaming. my post and others were edited for becasue of this..

z][t Magnetic might be able to shed a little light on this Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 02:42:17 am »

I am locking this thread because this is an Admin Policy discussion, and is being continued in private.  We don't need to replace one flaming thread for another. Wink

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads