*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 02:30:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Cheating?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheating?  (Read 7669 times)
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 03:54:24 pm »

Bingo.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
cO.libre

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 04:29:15 pm »

He Didn't Leave, he crashed.
That's very easy to say.

Stripes, we aren't making a big fuss over this but it's more of us clearing up the rules.

Tin left in the middle of the game being the last one left.. we had him on sensor and were just about to kill him when you respawned, killed me and nade spammed nark to hell.

I, personally, don't think that is a fair move by any means because it just makes you more able to kill us after possibly seeing us moving around near your dead body, etc.

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us
Magnetic
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2005, 04:34:00 pm »

Weakspot please let me know what your geniune problem is, because this accusation is just a bunch of horseshit. We are not or have never felt the need to be bad sportsmen. I think I have seen a maximum of 4 crashes in my 400 cbs, so don’t tell me that we do it deliberately please.

Next time you feel stepped on, I suggest you ask for a replay of the round in stead of trying to make us look like cheaters in the forums. Thank you.

z][t-Magnetic
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 04:35:50 pm by Magnetic » Logged
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 07:57:30 pm »

Is this a genuine thread asking what the BL stance on this issue is or is it a not so subtle complaint at a particular clan, or can someone please clearly state what the question/ problem is if they want a clear answer because to be honest i can't follow what is going on.

But for the record - there is no rule against nor should it be looked badly apon when a player substitutes or is substituted in a cb for whatever reason - either to bring in a more experienced player to help win the remaining rounds, a less experienced player to play some cb rounds, or to simply allow someone who has to be else where to go.

The intentional 'pretend' crashing of a player to force the restart of a round and thus then force an immediate substitute of a player is another matter, but im unclear if this is what is being suggested?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 08:57:56 pm »

How does one determine a real crash from a "pretend" crash.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:32 pm »

This is a pretty clear problem that he's suggesting I think...

For example:

z][t is playing [.?] on Ghost Town.  Magnetic, Civic, and Tin are up against Nark, Leen, and Dark.  Magnetic charges out and kills Nark and wounds Leen before being killed by Leen in the crossfire.  Civic and Tin are left to face a wounded Leen and Dark.

Let's just say Tin is the player with the least amount of skill on this particualr map (note: I have no idea if this is true just making an example...).  He leaves GHR to simulate a crash and A Rifleman is left.  Magnetic clicks his mouse and takes the bot who is still alive left by Tin.  They, because of Mag's multi-season experience in cb's, go on to kill Leen and Dark.

That is clearly a cheat.  If Tin crashed legitimately then, although is unfortunate for [.?], is not illegal.

I'd say if it happens once it's cool, twice it warrents a discussion such as this, three times I'd call it a cheat.

This is NOT to be aimed at z][t in anyway, could be any clan.  I'm sure this has been done before and now that the issue has been raised peeps will be on the lookout for it...

Vick

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2005, 09:15:40 pm »

I believe it would be a fair compromise to set up a system where each clan agrees on substitution players in the case of a crash, much like hosting agreements. That may solve the problem.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Civrock

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2005, 09:21:53 pm »

that's not possible tho, Vick, because only players that died AFTER another teammember exited can take the bot.

cO.Vickedson

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2005, 09:57:33 pm »

that's not possible tho, Vick, because only players that died AFTER another teammember exited can take the bot.

Or Tin and Civic both crash right off the bat and Mags gets 3 lives...  Hahaha!  That would be truly scary!  I'd drop my gun and beg for mercy.

It's cool though, I see your point.

But if what I described COULD be done then it would definitely be cheating.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Civrock

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2005, 10:00:11 pm »

pfft, Magnetic sucks.

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 10:17:49 pm »

The intentional 'pretend' crashing of a player to force the restart of a round and thus then force an immediate substitute of a player is another matter, but im unclear if this is what is being suggested?

This is why I dont understand most of the DBL's rules. The rule should read.

"If a player crashes, that team plays the rest of the round one man short. After the round there should be a "setup" round and allow for him to rejoin and lag test again."

Very simple and eliminate alot of BS that could arise.

voo

p.s. If you have nothing constructive to add dont post at all. You will earn yourself a warning quickly with spike on the prowl. Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 10:34:59 pm »

nah ill just delete em and then cackle at my computer.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 10:59:47 pm »

Tin left in the middle of the game being the last one left.. we had him on sensor and were just about to kill him when you respawned, killed me and nade spammed nark to hell.

Alright.
1) Spike Please dont delete my needed post, i was pointing out that -?leen is lying, and every Ghr player knows that, you don't cause i bet you don't know the GhR CQb Rules. but in CQB you can't take sensors, leen is saying i was on their sensor? how could i be on their sensor when sensors isnt allowed?

2) this is no flame, but im really curious. and i'm having a good point, in my view so deleting it won't work out.

3) sure it was gg's, but bullshit comin in here thinking we do such shit on purpose. but that's fine, we didnt break any rules as so if we did i wouldn't be here complaining and using your admins time.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 11:03:15 pm by z][t-Stripes » Logged

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 11:15:30 pm »

no one said you broke any rules, your post looked off topic to me, but maybe it wasn't. i thought your post was the one that voo was referring to when he warned about off topic responses.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 11:17:28 pm »

it's all cool, you two couldn't know. but it's actually pretty important  Wink

• - Stripes - •

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 11:21:10 pm »

hold up, ill qoute your post

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 11:27:25 pm »

Lmfao.. leen, you catched yourself m8. 

you had me on sensor, when it was a cqb? gj. i wonder which sensors those are.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 11:35:14 pm »

if you havnt figured out what i ment, then ill tell you more detailed. 

? and z][t played a cqb, and in a cqb battle there is no sensors/by the rules.

so how come they had me on sensor  Lips Sealed

• - Stripes - •

z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 12:40:20 am »

Nark. lets end this simply.

yes you can sub a player during a cb. clans have done it against us for many seasons and we have the other way around. wether the player is more experenced doesnt matter in my book. bring'em on. as for Tin "purposely" crashing is not even worth answering and i dont think u are acusing him of that.

so..yes you can sub a player and it doesnt matter how good he is....unless rules have changed and i have missed it.

z][t - guys, leave this topic plz. Nar, if you have any questions, send me a pm.

thanx

Live every day, as if it's your last
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 01:43:28 am »

Weakspot please let me know what your geniune problem is, because this accusation is just a bunch of horseshit. We are not or have never felt the need to be bad sportsmen. I think I have seen a maximum of 4 crashes in my 400 cbs, so don’t tell me that we do it deliberately please.

I dont know if this was actually directed toward Nark or myself.  The only clan I have ever seen do this is z][t.  I have never been in a cb and had this happen to any other clan at all.  I dont know if its done purposely or not.  im with nark, i would like the rule cleared up.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads