*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:00:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is pathetic  (Read 9429 times)
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2005, 09:59:22 am »

lets see... where should i start...

Wall hack, Glowskin, team area glow (other team makes the area there are in glow there team color), Retlock, no recoil, auto aim, auto fire, ESP (tells you directions each person playing is), Visabilty alert (lets you know when an enimy is visable to you even if they are behind you.. with auto aim.. makes you turn right to them), Nade cam (gives you a small window in cornaer of screen when you throw a nade.. you can use it to look around where the nade lands untill it explodes), Enimy cam (same as nade cam but give lets you see what your closest enimy is looking at), Quick fire, no reload, max ammo, GOD MODE (cant be killed by bullets only by nades). and these are just half of the hacks.

How do I know about them....... Well i have to test the anti hack mods somehow.. I never use them in real games and as everyone knows I am totaly against hacking.. thats why im tring to get anti hacks to work right. most of these hacks you cant even realy tell someone is running them by watching them or by looking in the console.. and alot of these hacks were disabled with the last Rvs update b/c the PC hacks changed the way they do hacks using exe files that us on mac cant do (thank god). The current anti hack im running now can pick up when someone cuts on some of these hacks (but sometimes missreads someone using a thermal scope as someone using a wall hack. But I soon hope to have a new one running (got the info on it today) that will catch all of these hacks and will tell me exactly what hack they are running (the actual name of the hack file that these individual hacks are coded into)

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2005, 02:13:42 pm »

Godammit harv, thats how you were owning me the last time I was on your server? shittt. Cheesy.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
c| Lone-Wolf
*DAMN Staff
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2005, 03:57:54 pm »

No no, the way Harv owns people on his server is to wait for them to get on his team, then he gimps them, and lets them gimp around for a while, then finally puts them out of their misery five minutes later.  What a focker.   Grin  I'll get you for that Harv.  Oh yes, I will get you.

On a more serious note, when I go to TX this comming Thursday to work for Aspyr, and once I get a little used to the situation down there, I will see if there is anything I can do from within the company to get work done on a patch or mod.  I'm sure that the guys who worked on RvS/AS, and put so much time and effort into it, dont want to see it's fun rating laid low by hackers.  So I will see if I can galvanize them into working on something

Well, Harv set me straight on the workings of hacks, and all that business.  The more I think about it, the less chance I think I have of getting Aspyr to get anything done on ths.  Their manpower is stretched far too thin to deal with this, and it could potentially involve a lot of corporate/legal wrangling at the more executive level to get the ok to modify the game in such a way.  But, it cant hurt to try. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 11:40:22 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2005, 12:22:33 pm »

Godammit harv, thats how you were owning me the last time I was on your server? shittt. Cheesy.

yeah..  thats my pwnspikehaxor hack.. i run it right along with my tklonewolf hack. But the funny hack is the humpdeadbodies hack that makes me hump every dead body i walk over.

right now i'm currnetly tring to get my hands on a better anti hack mod for the server. But the oly thing about this one is the person who is making it will not let me releace it to other peeps.. but after i get it i will atleast make the one i have not available to download easily (you can find it now on the web.. if you know what to look for). The only reason im not giving this one out now is b/c i dont wantto give anyone a chance to lok at the anto hack and determine what it can pick up and what it cant right now. after i get the new one running.. peeps wont know whats anti hack might be runnig on the servers.. so it wont matter.

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
NiKLoT

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2005, 03:43:55 pm »

harvey i think the rvs community owes u something ->  clapping hands

i can imagine that it takes so much fucking time to do all these test etc.. so really nice work i hope that 1 day i will be 100% sure that if i die that i died b/c of his skils or b/c of my stupidness (or maybe b/c of lagg but thats a bad excuse...)

thanks and cya later
NiKLoT

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2005, 04:07:23 am »

i just got called cheat again... cO.vickedson.. pls man why the hell should i post something against cheating and then cheat myself... i play this fucking game for 2 years almost.. quit normal that im better then a guy that plays once a month.. and it was even in harveys room.. so i would be quit stupid to hack in a sever that runs a anti hack sofwear and even if not all hacks can be detcted i would always have to fear getting cought!
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2005, 04:49:02 am »

If I join a Ghost Recon game, I see people hit shots that appear to me to be impossible. I have to remind myself that these people have played the game for years, and refined their skills to an incredible level, so that they can hit seemingly impossible shots. It bothers me when GHR players don't expect this when they come to play RVS.

typhy said it right. vick is primarily a ghr player is he not?

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2005, 11:56:31 am »

It's funny, i got called cheater ( GhR ) many times, but there was never someone who caught me cheating, these days if you kill a guy on 1 shot and don't die yourself, you get called cheater. but when i got called cheater i was like, wtf lol - is there even cheats to this game? " did you remember we are on a mac " and now with all these .Gz. guys.. and [TRIBE]Ghost's screenshots.. i wonder, can't we do anything for the GhR Mac gaming, we'll i don't wanna play with some ghr players called something bullshit and has just joined Gameranger, and he just owns everyone..

and in your case niklot, i think cO.Vickedson was joking, a lot of those east coast wannabes does that.

Anyway, a short version : is there any anti-hack shizzle for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon ?

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2005, 12:39:40 pm »

is there any anti-hack shizzle for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon

to run on the mac? basically, no.

and now with all these .Gz. guys.. and [TRIBE]Ghost's screenshots..

Sorry am i missing something here?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 01:31:50 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2005, 01:33:34 pm »

OMG....Dude, for real.  I did not call you a cheater!

You are such a fucking weird bird man.  Stop spreading shit...You wanna know what happened?

AP Spanke charged into a room on Parade and he opened fired as did I at the same time.  I killed him and he didn't scratch me.  The exchange went like this...

Spanke "Vick, I didn't even wound you?!?"

Vick "Nah man, that was crazy"

Vick "I've been saying the same thing about Nik all night"

Niklot only reads the last line after he got killed by some noob and takes it upon himself to assume I'm calling him a cheat just because he has a good round.

So shut the fuck up, you aren't very good.....I even tried to give you proprs a bit later while playing but then you come here and talk shit so fuck that.  Get your story straight instead of coming here and saying people say you cheat so you don't feel left out cause even though you play RVS all the time you still suck and there are a ton of guys better than you.

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2005, 02:17:21 pm »

bfg you miss alot Wink that's how it goes when you leave the GhR Gaming  Sad
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 02:52:21 pm by z][t-Stripes » Logged

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2005, 02:22:56 pm »

supposedly the Gz guys hacked, and then boasted to various people about it. however, Gz broke up before anything could be done, but the hacker nubs are still out there, using alter-nicks and other accounts.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
NiKLoT

« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2005, 08:58:46 pm »

fuck sry vick damn this is embarassing ouch  Lips Sealed hope u forgive a paranoid child
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2005, 10:36:48 pm »

np NIK, I woke up in a bad mood this morning anyways.  No hard feelings.  Sorry for jumpin on ya

Vicked

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2005, 10:39:47 pm »

I have an aimbot.

I call it my hand. budump cha!

On a serious note back in my days of evil (when I played PC RS) they had programs that made sure that only Rogue Spear and Gamespy(in our case gameranger) were open and any foreign application that was open was reported. There was also something else that checked important text files that pertained to armor and reticule and ammo and such with the host's and unless the host was cheating and everyone else was it would make this little button turn green. If it detected a change in files it would report the IP to the battle league and locked that callsign preventing that person from competing or making a new account. I mean Evill blocks out Netfone and stuff while games are running if your not premium why can't someone stop another app from running that might facilitate cheating?

I mean with all the computer minds here I'm sure the staff will think of something.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Celsius
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2005, 09:21:30 am »

you cant hack on a mac therefore gz has never hacked! so stop the damn rumors!
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2005, 01:15:52 pm »

I wish that were true that you cant hack on a mac.........

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2005, 02:11:12 pm »

Thats completely un true celsius, and I have heard from more than one source that several members of Gz regularlly used wall hacks, and then boasted about it to other people.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2005, 06:42:31 pm »

You can hack on a mac Celsius, and don't be mad at us for "spreading rumors" when havok (a former member of Gz) started this rumor...

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2005, 01:58:20 am »

That is so ignorant and naive....  But expected i guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads