*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:55:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is pathetic  (Read 9433 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: June 21, 2005, 11:31:48 am »

I was playing in [a] Ferret's room tonight. I played for about an hour, some damn fun games. Dark was there, as well as 7 or 8 others.

Everything was going fine, everyone was getting along great, until Ferret accuses me of cheating, and kicks me.

I rejoined the room a few minutes later, after he had stopped the game, mostly looking for quotes to put in this post, and they easily provided them:

|Po| KITKAT: did he admit it joe?
[a] ferret: fuck off typhy
|Po| KITKAT: is he gay?
=US= KillerXL: hello cheater
[a] ferret: your sad
[a] ferret: sad fucking player
-MP5-Typhy.19 days.S…: Thanks guys, that's what I needed to see.

I've never been one to just say "I don't cheat". I'd just assume prove it to the person, so that there's no question in THEIR minds either. I offered to shoot up a wall, to show that my shots spread apart, but he wasn't interested.

Back at RS, if someone accused you of cheating, you felt flattered, and thanked them. It's different at RVS. I don't care if one guy says "cheater", or something, just when they're irritated, but I don't appreciate someone spreading the bullshit that I'm a cheater.

I've also seen DR players get accused of cheating by newbies recently. I don't like that bullshit, I don't like hearing about it. I just had a chat with Po Kitkat, who was very reasonable, I explained the situation, and I explained why I took offense to people accusing me of cheating. Shame that Ferret and the others can't show the same level of maturity.

If I join a Ghost Recon game, I see people hit shots that appear to me to be impossible. I have to remind myself that these people have played the game for years, and refined their skills to an incredible level, so that they can hit seemingly impossible shots. It bothers me when GHR players don't expect this when they come to play RVS.

So, to those people. . . Killer, Ferret, and any others. . . I don't fucking cheat. You want to see the same stuff I was doing, watch the DR guys, any of the other MP5 guys, Niklot, Sheix, or any other experienced and skilled RVS player. To me, when you accuse me of cheating, you're saying "You're on a level so far above me that it seems impossible to me that we can be playing the same game". Obviously, it's no surprised that only a newbie would have that attitude. Read up, study up, and learn to play before you make bullshit acquisations.

Have a nice day,

Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[a] ferret

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 12:25:21 pm »

lol   We need more love clapping hands

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 12:30:17 pm »

***turns his rvs cheats off

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
NiKLoT

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 01:27:43 pm »

i totally agree with u typhy. (thanks for metion me in ur post Grin ) Heroin.bob did something simialr too to me.. me and jooly were playing vs 6 noobs ( heroin was 1 of them) we won 7-0 the match. the reason why they lost was clear, jolly and i were cheating.......
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 02:12:30 pm »

Hey, if they're too weak to play you and need to make up lame excuses, their loss.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 03:00:46 pm »

im the best rvs player ever

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 03:38:38 pm »

I get accused of cheating at America's Army all the time.  My reply is usually just "hey dumbass, I'm on a mac...I would LOVE IT if someone would actually write a cheat for us!".  lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 05:26:36 pm »

I get accused of cheating at America's Army all the time.  My reply is usually just "hey dumbass, I'm on a mac...I would LOVE IT if someone would actually write a cheat for us!".  lol

Thats bloody brilliant! Shit i hope one day i can stop playing like a comatose retard in America's army and actually have the opportunity to say that!! Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 06:05:57 pm »

Typhy,

How thoughtful yet ironic that you would mention me in your post when im
"just an old, out-of-practice-noob" who's "lucky to be half as smart as you".

--quotes are yours---

It's spooky now that you mention that...at 34, im EXACTLY HALF as smart as I was at your age.
But at 68, my father is twice as smart as he was when I was 17 and HE was 34....wtf?

Duck  <---duck, sucka

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 12:42:35 am »

**Deleted post***

Please dont spam again kitkat. Second time Ive had to delete your post.

Ill chalk this one up to connection failure and you reposted your post because you didnt think your other one went through.  Wink

thanks,
voo

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 02:37:35 am by .vooDoo. » Logged
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 04:16:01 am »

**Deleted post***

Please dont spam again kitkat. Second time Ive had to delete your post.

Ill chalk this one up to connection failure and you reposted your post because you didnt think your other one went through.  Wink

thanks,
voo

Oh no problem.  That was straight up spam...  I was gonna go for a triple whammy, but my objective was reached.   We need more love
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 04:54:58 am »

Haha yeah Typhy is good and all that, but i can kill him anytime.Grin I'm getting a new computer in august and i plan to play a lot then. Along with that i plan on making everyone in MP5 play MORE just because we won the BL doesn't mean we get to slack off dr is way to good for that, plus i enjoy victory. Wink

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 05:17:40 am »

It must be really boring in Alaska.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 06:15:48 am »

It must be really boring in Alaska.

Yeah, living in the most beautiful place in the world, with some of the best flying, boating, fishing, hunting and skiing sure is boring. Kayak and beaver camping on outter islands, while watching whales, seals and sea lions play in the water 50 yards infront of you, pfft, what bordom. Yup, I sure living in a boring place.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KGB

what's going on

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 09:19:46 am »

Yeah, living in the most beautiful place in the world, with some of the best flying, boating, fishing, hunting and skiing sure is boring. Kayak and beaver camping on outter islands, while watching whales, seals and sea lions play in the water 50 yards infront of you, pfft, what bordom. Yup, I sure living in a boring place.
Could you please elaborate on that extra curiculum activity ?

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 09:26:28 am »

Haha, Beaver = A midsized sea plane.

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 03:15:00 pm »

Haha, Beaver = A midsized sea plane.

He's referring to the DeHavilland of Canada DHC-2 Beaver.  It also goes by the U.S. Military designations L-20 and U-6 Beaver.  A picture of one can be found here:

http://www.warbirdalley.com/u6a.htm

and for the seaplane version look here:

http://www.mistyfjordsair.com/beaver.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 03:16:43 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 07:15:35 pm »

from cheating to flying beavers. natural topic progression I guess.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
KGB

what's going on

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 07:35:14 pm »

So this has nothing to do with it ?
See my mind is not that dirty

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 04:46:41 am »

Cheating accusations will always occur on RVS because it is IMO one of the more rampant games in terms of cheats being available for the mac in recent years. So with cheats being  that readily available would have to mean that there are users requesting it, would it not?
Unfortunately the game is nearing the end of its life cycle too so i would assume patches for some of the basic flaws in the game will never occur?
So RVS = good game but  poorly supported and updated allowing cheating and basic hacking to play too big a part!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads