*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:15:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What clans would you like to play?  (Read 9395 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2005, 03:22:57 pm »

Ghost Racoon would like to clan battle someone. Just give me a PM and I'll give you a cb Smiley

Dream opponents:
BTs, season 4 set up

I think the biggest problem with us this season is that most of us have full time jobs and we've all been pretty much swamped with work this season.  Normally we are a very active clan, just lately we've had to put work...and family...first.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit for some of us in the near future and we can get back to the carnage at hand.

And of course I'm always up for an FFA...just ask.
  Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2005, 12:52:46 pm »

Ah, that's the spirit, Flies.
With Season 5 set up I mean the team you used to win season 5.

I'll see if I can round some men up for RvS. I'm having troubles re-installing me RvS. At any rate, I should be able to play it from my brother's comp. Dunno if the rest of the clan is interested.

Love the spirit though.

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
stripes@friend
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2005, 03:14:54 pm »

how would it be possible to get NBK to cb, you GhRa's when NBK died long time ago. ? hehe good question? and no way im gonna leave zt!  Grin
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2005, 09:01:41 pm »

... have.. to.. fight... urge...

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2005, 06:11:31 pm »

Pun, there is no reason to leave the DBL over the actions of one over zealous clan. That is between you and the clan, not between you and the bl. No matter where you go, some people will take it too seriously, and piss you off. Grow up and deal with it.

More on topic, I'm not sure why, but it seems like you are trying to piss me off. Not only were your replies completely off topic, they were blatant flaming, and you double posted them. Keep it up and I will see to it that you lose your posting priviledges.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2005, 06:33:59 pm »

I'm surprised that you haven't made that clear to the other people in this thread who are singling out particular clans and its members, it pisses me off that you have no respect to my comments just because I'm not one of the people that comes on here and post responses everyday like some people do.  I've seen worse comments in this thread than what I posted but you wouln't let mine ever see the light.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2005, 06:40:47 pm »

Punisher, did you read the title of this thread? The point of the thread was to challenge clans. Every single post in this thread that was out of line was taken care of by BFG or I. I took issue with your post because instead of challenging someone, you blatantly flamed them, and aired a private clan issue in the public bl forum, your post in this thread was closer to the topic than the post in the other thread, but still not constructive, and not on topic. Not only did you do that, but you double posted it.

The reason I deleted yours, is because I don't want further flaming, and even if I re-posted it to show what you said, it would just continue to cause bad blood. You got an issue with them, take it up with them. It doesn't seem like this concerns this bl, only the two clans involved, as no rules were broken.

I understand you have commitments, I have commitments also, I'm a college student without a lot of time on my hands. I didn't delete your post because you dont come around here much, I deleted it because it was off topic flaming. I would do the same for Typhy, Myst, civic, anyone who has been around for years.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads