*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:15:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  No cb.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: No cb.  (Read 4409 times)
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2005, 05:47:20 pm »

bullshit. it was 1AM on a sunday, where people here have work/school the next morning, and we decided that we're too tired to cb.  we told you that and you showed some great sportsmanship (by calling us Nazis etc, you remember). thanks again.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2005, 06:12:19 pm »

it wouldnt work out anwyway, cause you always want to host . and we don't like getting annoyed by all those words that you guys called us, that was just 100 % unacceptable, and theres no fun in playing cb's when you get called naziz and many other kind of lame things. we were all tired it was 1:00 in the night as civic said, if we cb'd you there was no way i wouldnt fell asleep on my keyboard. soo chill up man, and we'll plan something .  Smiley

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2005, 06:24:56 pm »

Ghost Racoon has asked you for clan battles on several occasions. We're still up for it, counting out Maily.

Thanks. As I explained to you...I’m not cbing your clan. If anyone else from z][t has any interest they can cb you any time.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2005, 08:14:31 pm »

Chill out with the flaming y'all, first warning.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2005, 11:02:14 pm »

Yeah, finding cb's is always a prob, then you get guys like ViP punisher who says "we have no reason to play" EVERYONE HAS A REASON TO PLAY! YOU SIGNED UP TO PLAY!  Especially on the cqb ladder, that is a FUN ladder.  Maybe something we could do would be not even show the standings in the CQB ladder until the end of the season.  Then announce the winner.  That way people would not just sit on top of the ladder and not play cbs'.  Im not saying implement on the ghr team, that would be stupid, but on this fun cqb ladder, it would entice more people to play seeing as they think, "I need to cb if I wanna win, I dont know whether or not Im infront of clan X currently."  This almost makes perfect sense not to show the standings of the fun ladders.  Also civic, you fall asleep on your keyboard?  You are constantly on at 345 in the morning most nights on GR and then up again at 700,  I dunno but staying up till one seems like you are shortcutting yourself some good ole GR idling time, why not cb?

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2005, 11:05:38 pm »

dark... check your post once more, please  Lips Sealed

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2005, 11:25:20 pm »

because my clanmates have different work respectively school schedules than me, DarK, and can't stay up this late. i can't cb alone, i do it when they're online, too, logically... also, i'm not respectively can't be there at such late/early times every day.
...being online doesn't always mean being actually there in person. i'm afk or unavailable most of the time, at work/doing work etc...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 11:30:47 pm by z][t-Civic™ » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2005, 12:09:46 am »

What about mood? sometimes you just don't feel like CB'ing. Sometimes you just want to sit and chat with friends, or play games without having to compete or give it your best. I don't feel it is my duty to CB whenever someone asks for one.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2005, 12:16:40 am »

Enough. Spike warned you all but the only way this thread is going is more flaming. There seems to be nothing constructive to add after the concerns stated about the difficulty of finding a cb have been aired.

If you have problems with each other sort it out between yourselves, complaining about who chickened out of where and when and why here is far from helpful.

If someone gets the urge to continue this in another thread consider this a pre warning.  

- edit: fair point brutha, and a nice way to finnish the thread thankyou!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads