*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:34:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What do you expect from season X?  (Read 6392 times)
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2005, 06:49:04 am »

boy, looks like i started a revolution!   clapping hands

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2005, 08:51:06 am »

If you limit the amount of sheeps that can be bet, 20 is the ideal. At least then we can have some high stake games for the heavy gamblers out there. As for the limit of CB's against one single clan, it was put in effect to make sure that you play more than one clan. Sure, I agree that it can be raised, but I also agree that you can't play the same more than 2 times in a row. This to make sure that you play more than 1 clan. So limit the bets to 20, raise the limit of cb's vs one clan to 10, and keep the not more than 2 in a row rule. Does that sound good to people?

DarK, what do you mean us U.S clans???

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
cO.twist

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2005, 01:40:28 pm »

i dunno, 20 sounds too high...a gay clan could give all the points away in 5 quick cb's...i still say limit it to 10 sheep per cb, and dont limit the # of cb's per clan ...people arent going to cb just one clan...thats not the point of this.   the point is to let us have the freedom to cb whoever we want...whenever we want.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2005, 03:56:09 pm »

Possible solutions for both requests will be posted later today, where you have time to reply, suggest changes etc.

Have a nice day,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Ein

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2005, 06:35:06 pm »

15 would be enough cb's in a season per clan, but limiting the # of sheep to 10 or 15 per cb would be ideal.
i dissagree that it would be ideal. One of the reasons the sheep style was put into effect was to give good clans who are not as active a shot to get into the finals. If you limit clan battles to  only 10 sheep that kinda screws up chances of clans who might only cb 10-15 times in a season. If you are going to limit the amount of sheep, I think you should set the number a bit higher... perhaps 25-30.

Besides, it always feels better to win 30 sheep in a cb than just 15.
Ein
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2005, 10:42:42 pm »

Ein I didnt know you ever had that feeling  Lips Sealed jk buddy,  Brutha Im pretty sure I said Americas clans but If I didnt that is what I means.  25-30 = way to many 15 is ideal in my opinion with a 10 cb limit per clan, that makes you play other clans and gives you a good range of sheep bets

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2005, 10:59:56 pm »

No, sorry Dark, I read wrong. On the US clans...guess I need new glasses.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
cO.twist

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2005, 11:04:13 pm »

i dissagree that it would be ideal. One of the reasons the sheep style was put into effect was to give good clans who are not as active a shot to get into the finals. If you limit clan battles to  only 10 sheep that kinda screws up chances of clans who might only cb 10-15 times in a season.

If you arent an active clan, you dont deserve to be in the finals.  The teams that play more during the season, and actually WORK for it need to be in the finals.  Screw the 30 sheep bets, its retarded.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads