*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 01:00:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: conduct unbecomeing a clan leader  (Read 4892 times)
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 03:59:14 pm »

Down Boys, Down.  I love the heated competition.   Grin

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
| ! | Dutchman

One day I fly away

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 04:19:51 pm »

I dont know the hole story behind the [!] vs c| issue, but I dont think its fair to ignore another clans challenge, especially so close to the finals. Cool

Voodoo, these two small threads are the whole story.

http://www.core-clan.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=59
http://www.core-clan.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64

Too bad some of the Collective members are still pissed. Everything seemed cool after those threads. Why the insults? Why the boycot?
I must say I miss the old c| clan.

| ! | Dutchman

PS: sorry for getting off topic ..... hmmmm.... the clanleader..... I am getting cold when I look at his name......what did I win?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 04:25:24 pm by [ ! ] Dutchman » Logged
Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2003, 04:34:18 pm »

<grump>it took about twenty refreshes to load the "reply" button, any hints you forum savvy boys? im out of ideas.</grump>

OK on to business.  Gentlemen, I was under the mistaken impression that the c| clan was the last one on the bl who would get in the shit which everyone has started to embrace as normal behavior.  If the co||ective is gone... who of rationality remains (or has everything changed since season 4?).  I don't pretend to know or care whos at fault, but its really beyond tedious.

Its time for some enforcement of proper, civilized behavior.
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/msuter/public/tedious.html
NOTE: this link is broken now, but if/when I get some free time you may enjoy visiting the site often.</nod to mauti's college student woes>

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2003, 07:03:36 pm »

We (c|) normaly stays away from forum bs.  But flies has been hard at work pissing us off over the last month.  Bugging all members about cbing.

We had our cb with them awhile ago and it went like this.  We knew there would be lag from the euro side hosting but flies host has always been not to bad.  So we play on it after agreeing to split after 3.  The host is not bad at all, but with everyone on netfone and a 5v5 cb the lag tends to get a little delayed.  .00000002 of a seconed meens all the difference when cbing a good clan.  Hence the core clan winning all the cb's on there host and the c| winning all the games on there host.  Does anyone see anything wrong here...

So we figure we need to come up with something before we cb the core guys again such as 2 dedcated hosts.  One US east side server, and one euro based server.  Hence Aramarth and El.  Problem solved, side from the fact that El is not going to putt up his server till the finals.

All and all, the lag i could learn to deal with (at a small level), but with flies bugging me and almost every member of c| in multie chats for a month saying things like "i've done this, this, this, and this.  What have you done?"  Then bring this to the forums trying to bash us in front of the gr community twisting storeys and calling us liers ya i tend to get a little pissed about it and i will post my thoughts even though they are full of Canadian anger!

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Noto
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2003, 07:04:22 pm »

Times like these... I just look at my bracelet: WHAT WOULD VOODOO DO?

Well, he would probably either lock it or delete it... Wink

...The thread wont be locked untill an outcome is meet...

Well, at least I'm half right!   Grin

.::|NBT|s_Noto      

P.S.  Thanks again for the CQB against |GM|.  Even though it was |GM| against the new .::|NBT|s_ clan.

P.S.S.  How do we post that anyway?
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2003, 08:56:23 pm »

the NBTs? what is that?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_Ch A oS

Die!! Die!!

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2003, 01:12:00 am »

Do the Math Crypt, lol! Roll Eyes
Vectorman

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2003, 03:22:30 am »

Isnt the clan you are talking about have a clan leader that is like 13 years old?

It's 12, get it right!
th.Sentinel

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2003, 09:01:15 am »

Times like these... I just look at my bracelet: WHAT WOULD VOODOO DO?

Well, he would probably either lock it or delete it... Wink

...The thread wont be locked untill an outcome is meet...

Well, at least I'm half right!   Grin

.::|NBT|s_Noto      

P.S.  Thanks again for the CQB against |GM|.  Even though it was |GM| against the new .::|NBT|s_ clan.

P.S.S.  How do we post that anyway?

"How do WE post that anyway?"

You guys aint posting, you only need to confirm, we won the CQB! (4-1 wasn't it?)  Grin Tongue

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
joka@school
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2003, 12:24:15 pm »

We (c|) normaly stays away from forum bs.

Shocked Oh re-hi-heealy.

Hence the core clan winning all the cb's on there host and the c| winning all the games on there host.  Does anyone see anything wrong here...

Yea, go right ahead and distort the facts to improve your point.

Cant wait til i get my computer back and we find a neutral host.

til then

Joka
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2003, 01:14:45 pm »

We (c|) normaly stays away from forum bs.

Shocked Oh re-hi-heealy.

Hence the core clan winning all the cb's on there host and the c| winning all the games on there host.  Does anyone see anything wrong here...

Yea, go right ahead and distort the facts to improve your point.

Cant wait til i get my computer back and we find a neutral host.

til then

Joka

The tension builds!

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2003, 01:57:55 am »

oo ya your right, you won one game on our host.  geez sorry about that.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
Valdar

Only the best

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2003, 02:48:33 am »

Hi everybody. Today we are going to reexamine some previous threads that Flies has started.

Thread A:
ATTENTION FRIDGE ACCUSES CORE CLAN OF GLITCHING!!!!!?FLIES

Core is informally warned that they glitched. Since any glitching did not affect the outcome of the cb the glitching issue was not investigated. For some reason this disturbs Flies greatly and he decides to try to appeal to the community. No one understands wtf Flies is problem is and why he is whining to the community.

Thread B:
NETFONE DOS ATTACK BTS vs !-Flies
Flies experiences some lag on the bts host and so he believes it is all one big conspiracy.  The damn community stares blankly at Flies? crazy accusation. The people behind such a conspiracy have yet to be found.

Looking at both threads A and B, one shouldn?t put much faith in Flies? words. Some of his points are valid, but he just blows everything way out of proportion.

I can sense another long-winded post coming from Flies? end. Another post about how big and mean the collective is. One would hope that this thread would have been locked long ago.
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2003, 12:38:56 pm »

Thread B:
NETFONE DOS ATTACK BTS vs !-Flies
Flies experiences some lag on the bts host and so he believes it is all one big conspiracy.  The damn community stares blankly at Flies? crazy accusation. The people behind such a conspiracy have yet to be found.

And c| guys never get into forum bs, eh.

Flies posted that in the problem dropbox (when it still exsisted) an moderator/admin/someone else made a new thread out of it.

You guys are the most sour loosers i have ever encountered. get over it, really. Ever since you guys lost you been nothing but rude and offensive.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2003, 04:08:07 pm »

If you c| guys are never on the forums, then how is Dr. NO an admin? He obviously looks at them, edits posts, deletes/locks.

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2003, 04:45:19 pm »

I don't think Doc said c| stays away from the forums, he said c| normally stays away from the forum BS, with the notable exception of this trainwreck.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
onwig

geeza!

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2003, 01:02:18 am »

For my first season on the BL I have got to say ive enjoyed it...

I know its early for this.. but what the hell... I am about to go to bed.... just a quick congrats to the teams that made it into the finals..... hope next season will be like this one... (hopefully less probs)

Grin Grin

(probably should have created a new thread.. but at this time of night i couldnt be bothered too).
GEN BILLY

Go Damn

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2003, 05:42:29 am »

i am so loving this post i never stopped laughing and i just read all three pages

please keep going...

you know the part about c| being so perfect... dont make me laugh they are not. in fact they are far from it

and the lag issues ...please grow up all of you stop complaining about a cb you lost or won.
so what no one gives a flying fuck if you dont like the host dont play in it jeez if you did play in it and you lagged its your stupid ass fault for playing in there in the first place or was it you were just beaten and dont like that term used with your clan....loser

and how come this topic wasnt closed along time ago by our fearless mods i just dont understand they will close one thread in a fucking hot shell when its towards their own, but when this went off topic since post number three it just kept going, and going, and going, and going,kept going, and going, and going, and going,kept going, and going, and going, and going,kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going,and going, and going, and going,and going, and going, and going, just like the energizer bunny.

and watch i predict now that i posted it will be locked in a short time

Plz do not use excessive smilies. -Haz
« Last Edit: November 09, 2003, 05:26:31 pm by ?Hazard » Logged

GEN BILLY
c| Sssickboy
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2003, 11:55:10 am »

ouch Billy.  Who said the c| was ever perfect?  Smiley Smiley

wow, that thread was some madness.  NJ to all those who participated.  

Did we ever figure out who that rude clan leader was?
cO.Vickedson

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2003, 05:57:42 pm »

Plz do not use excessive smilies. -Haz

LOL, omg....good shit

"...........dodge this......|wham|!?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads