*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:37:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Older BL Problem Drop Box Posts  (Read 6395 times)
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2003, 09:30:58 pm »

Ok so fridge you complain that evryone had their 2 cents in our issue with your cb... why then would you blabber on something not even related to u or your clan? Since your the first one to complain about it.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Fridge!

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2003, 09:35:06 pm »

because I see you doing the same thing you did with us to another clan now and you're taking so much from the game, trying to call redos or forfeits based on the fact that your gun didn't put the bullets directly on the crosshair.  This is the third time i've seen you guys do this, twice in this bl and 2 out of the 3 times it has been members of a clan i was in.  It's getting really really really excessive, there's no need to start another thing up over missing your opponent.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:38:50 pm by SL~Fridge » Logged

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2003, 10:06:03 pm »

Ok I submitted my first CB today.

The CB number is 1108. It was a 3v3 l ! l vs [OZ]. l ! l won 5-3

I think I submitted it right but then I seen that it had our 3 plays as Kinetic, Kinetic and Archer.

It should be Kinetic, Archer and Burke.

So I tried changing it but it doesn't and says this "ERROR: You have to select at least one player for clan [OZ]!"

It has the 3 plays for OZ listed but I don't know what it is talking about by selecting one.

Ross

thanks Ross for pointing this out - i've already fixed this. you should now be able to change your players without problems.

*DAMN Elandrion

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2003, 10:15:52 pm »

thanks Ross for pointing this out - i've already fixed this. you should now be able to change your players without problems.

*DAMN Elandrion

It not working Sad

I get this error now "ERROR: You have to select at least one player for clan [ ! ]!"
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 10:17:04 pm by l ! l Ross » Logged
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2003, 10:42:26 pm »

grr ok. im working on it.

Elan

!Update! It's working now.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 10:56:52 pm by *DAMN Elandrion » Logged

l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2003, 11:26:55 pm »

grr ok. im working on it.

Elan

!Update! It's working now.

Thank you Smiley
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2003, 03:35:10 am »

BTs, like brain said i've never heard of this stair glitch, i'm going to have to do some tests first before i have anything to say, but it looks like you just missed to me looking at this SS.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 08:44:40 am by c| Dr. NO » Logged

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
*Lob
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2003, 07:58:46 am »

To whom it may concern,

My team nrg "*" played N clan. I am new at posting scores and screwed up posting them. I didn't add who played from the N team. It was Noto, Aramarth, gen. Billy, Diesel and Venom. I am sorry if I caused a problem.

Regards,

*Lob
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2003, 08:43:28 am »

Lob: Ok i added the N players, but how about your oun players...it was a 5v5 yes?  so your missing one more for your team after i added your self.  **TommyFranks, peppy, Inferno, lob, and Huh**

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
*Lob
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2003, 09:32:51 am »

Dr. No

It was Inferno, Bomb Logique, Mr. T, Tommy Franks and peppy.

Again I'm sorry.

*Lob
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2003, 10:19:07 am »

just added Mr. T.

*DAMN Elandrion

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2003, 04:26:03 pm »

Not sure what doc was smokin last night, but for the c| vs nbk 2v2, the players should be as follows:

c| Dr. NO
c| lightwave

nbk| Onimushu
nbk| ENDER

*fixed, but ENDER isnt registered in BL yet.
[one] Civic
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 10:24:09 pm by [one] Civic » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Fridge!

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2003, 09:00:48 pm »

www.angelfire.com/mac2/darren/stair.jpg

Sar and i mutually agreed to do a test with him because i didn't believe it was a glitch and he did, and here are the results.  Compare screenshots of sar on the steps and lob on the steps, the red mark on sar just beneath his head is me smoking him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 09:33:42 pm by SL~Fridge » Logged

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
SignTist

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2003, 09:29:30 pm »

Fridge,

I really am not interested in your theories, and your explanations. The CB wasn't with you, and it doesn't involve you. All we want is a fair game, I have proved that that area is GLITCHABLE through testing, and if I shoot at his head and can't kill him, yet by shooting at his feet I can... IT"S FUCKED and that shouldn't be used. YOU GET THE PICTURE? Now... do me a favor, and find somewhere else to play, this sandbox is full!

BTs_SignTist
*Lob
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2003, 09:55:11 pm »

This is a public forum. If you don't want your opinions to be heard email people directly. I don't me to add fuel to the fire but this is getting out of control. There is a reply button on here for a reason. BTs was very nice in giving us the option to replay the game and that was very sportsman like. But my team said it wasn't a glitch and I posted the score. You guys have been putting links up for everyone to view and you get upset when people share there opinion. I always liked you guys but it is starting to become nasty and I don't want it to become a problem between our teams. We are the ones being accused and you don't hear us making a big deal. So please just chill.

*Lob
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2003, 10:08:29 pm »

Look what i got...

Shit brics...

Lets just all block DIK an shit brics...

If you cant control your clanmates then i dunno... a possiible ban? Shit like that cause more troubles between clans...

Fridge comes to my server an starts tking people... i think its him and it causes a whole world of shit... meanwhile shit brics luaghs at us all.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 10:11:50 pm by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
SignTist

I'm a llama!

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2003, 10:15:02 pm »

This is a public forum. If you don't want your opinions to be heard email people directly. I don't me to add fuel to the fire but this is getting out of control. There is a reply button on here for a reason. BTs was very nice in giving us the option to replay the game and that was very sportsman like. But my team said it wasn't a glitch and I posted the score. You guys have been putting links up for everyone to view and you get upset when people share there opinion. I always liked you guys but it is starting to become nasty and I don't want it to become a problem between our teams. We are the ones being accused and you don't hear us making a big deal. So please just chill.

*Lob

Then don't reply... and a GLITCH accusation is nothing to be ashamed of. We've all gone through that.. The only problem is that you guys insist it wasnt... which I'm confident it is, and so are many others.  

I highly doubt your reputation is suffering over anything as silly as a glitch... it'sn no big deal... but you guys made it bigger by not acknowledging that. So, off to the battlefield I go!

BTs_SignTist
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 10:42:49 pm by SignTist » Logged
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2003, 10:20:49 pm »

Well thats the reason we posted here lob... we want u to tell your side of the story which is why we posted it here and the links were for the admins.... We dont want anything said behind your back...

We also dont want someone posting who was complaining that people had to much to say against him...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2003, 10:32:18 pm »

Completely unrelated to all the millions of other matters here.

Question:  How is it that the c| vs nbk| 2v2 was worth 100 pts last night when it was posted, but now when it got submitted it's only worth 50?

BTW: thanks Civic for fixing the names.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 10:35:47 pm by c| Splinter » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."
*Lob
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2003, 11:19:05 pm »

SignTist,
I never thought that my repututation was be attacked and I still don't. I think you guys are bigger than that. As to you saying we are the ones makeing a big deal I'm confused. What did we say or do to make it seem like we were making a big deal?

Eight,

I thank you for making it clear why you post up here. I was under the assumption that a forum was for everyone to speak up and give there opinions on subjects that have been posted. I know I'm not being attacked by you guys and I hope your not under the impression that I think I am. I just don't want you guys being heated up by what other people are saying and them making the situation worse.

*Lob
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads