*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 07:21:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Large cbs!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Large cbs!  (Read 7885 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2003, 03:53:54 pm »

OK i can't read this thread without having to reply in some way. I don't know where to start there is so much bullshit flying about. Its increadable.

I don't know how many times Im going to have to post somthing explaining why we have a lot of members and not a history of large cb's. If you can't read then its not worth my effort. But after seeing at least 3 or four posts of guys suggesting to our members to either leave, or split into a new clan well id appreciate it if you just "went forth and procreate"

MOD is doing nothing wrong in playing 3v3 cbs, untill the finals we have had no complains or shit... well apart from Eight who seems to spend his spare time trying to stir as much bullshit up as he can.. not to mention the harrashing of our players.

Im going to say nothing against collective, we had had some great great games against you guys in our finals matches. Some great intense battles and some seriously closly matched games. Its what i love... although doing a cb untill 6:30am isn't somthing im so keen on... need some knew paper clips to pin my eyelids back now.

As for you eight. I wasn't going to even think about wasting my time replying to your bullshit. Perhaps you should try living in the real world a bit and learn some social skills.
Lovely use of the scapgoat with Joka. Your team obviously respect and enjoy playing together in a great sense of teamwork. And you share your wins and loss's together. And your such a mature easy going bunch to play with No sarcasm.. honest. really.  Oh and I won't say anything about screenshots of members with Cheet folders on their desktops with GhR in window mode.

Very quickly... if there a clan out there that hasn't camped before then it can't be a very good one. this is not Rambo or Quake III we are playing. Its about killing your enemy before they know whats hit them. Its about tatics, about strategy and about surviving.

If collective beat us tonight then fine. As long as the MOD guys in the battle play to the best of their abilitys, and we have some good games then I will be happy. Dissapointed but happy in the knowledge that we did our best and at the end of the day lost to a team that simply played better than we do. If we win, then I'll be happy that we've beaten currently the best GhR clan around. No shit, no slagging, no crap.... BTS... by the way eight why don't you change your name from BattleTec to BullShit? Its seems a little more suitable given your behaviour.

No talent is not being wasted. And no sab is not the 'CB guy'. IF you have ever heard of somthign called democracy then you will understand that virtually all MOD desisions are made either between the Top 2, or top 5 members. And we don't use scapegoats, or blame members for cb loss's. We have a lot of great players in the clan. Unfortuatly a lot of them aren't on as much as we would like. But we also have a lot of new guys who are learning to play together, who are training, practising and having fun.
Maybe we don't have the best and greatest players, although I consider both Saberian and Skillz to be a couple of outstanding players when they are on form. But then again, we arn't elitest, and we dont try to pull players from other clans. Funny that.

Thanks. oh and c| ? Looking forward to it tonight Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2003, 06:15:50 pm »

I'd have alot more respect for MOD if they didn't dodge every cb vs c| an BTs during the regular season and then come to the finals with this 3v3 crap and yes everyone has camped before but not to the level that you guys do it... may i remind you of exhibit 1?

www.battleteksquad.com/MODvsBTs.sit

Funny thing is... we cb'd once and yet somehow i have about 6 replays of hard camping... Like pathetic hard camping...

It's just a bit frustrating when you ask someone for a clan battle an you get 3 guys who are going to do nothing but sit around and wait for someone to pass by there vision...

I would rather just play in public servers where at least i'd have some fun...

And yes I did start this thread but i started it because of DFA... Yet somehow you felt this thread was all about you huh?

This wouldn't be much of a problem if this was the regular season, because you wouldn't play us then, and we werent obligated to sit there like the c| guys have to game after game an endure that BS...

As for the 9v9... It didn't take long and it was so hard and so fun.... I can pretty much talk for everyone of us 18 guys that it was a total blast...!

As for Joka... he wasn't a scape goat... He was told to sit back on a few maps... yet he didn't listen got shot and gave us a disavantage.

Odd how we started loosing alot less then huh? Shit 12 members... and he couldnt sit out for one game? GREAT TEAM PLAYER

more like a little kid.... IM NOT PLAYING? I'M GOING HOME AND I'M TAKING MY BALL WITH ME, right joka?

I'm only pissed because MoD is a good clan with some very great payers... Yet somehow, they keep loosing using the same 3 guys..

I got stats too of our only cb this season... Maybe Sab should sit out a few game?

Hey I got an idea?!
Lets just split all clans into 3 men clans... and then there will be alot of cbs! At least MOD will make up 11 diffrent new clans... and i bet all 33 members would then be cbing....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2003, 06:21:59 pm by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2003, 07:13:15 pm »

LOL this is amazing stuff. how do you come up with it?

I'd have alot more respect for MOD if they didn't dodge every cb vs c| an BTs during the regular season

Lol. Ok that is bullshit. In case it has slipped your mind we actually played BT's Twice, and im not surprised that we didn't want to play against you at the end of the season... after all that crap?

Erm so if we were dodging BT's becasue we only did 2 cb's with you then we also were dodging the following clans:

db|    [a]     [GG]     [v]     |MP|    [TRIBE]      [EUR]    [OZ]      c|    

and many many many  others

Ahh you were talking about DFA? Funny that how you don't mention them at all in the first post.... very funny, you don't mention DFA in your second post either.. but you do mention MOD..... erm and your refering to us in your 3rd post as well ("30 of 33 members")
Stupid me for thinking you weren't talking about MOD at all.

Eight did i at any point say that we didn't camp on the infamouse POW camp map? Errr No i didn't. We knew we had a great advantage after making an early kill. For all we knew to start with you guys could well ahve had both exits coverd and be simply waiting for a head to pop out.... and I do somwhat have a recolection of one or two of your players lying on their own stomach's for a very very long time.

Sure just play in public servers. It would be nice not to have to see your crap bitching on the Damn forums.

"I'm only pissed because MoD is a good clan with some very great payers... Yet somehow, they keep loosing using the same 3 guys."
Oh would that be the players that youve got your eyes on trying to get into BT's?
And since when did we loose so many cb's? we actually had a very decent win rate. We had a couple of shockers (a bad loss against bLr .. no offence to you guys) but every clan has its bad days.

One more time we cb'ed twice. twice means two. two is one plus one.

Tell you what, how about you Fuck off, leave MOD alone and stop causing shit with other guys? It would make a lot of people a lot happier? Of course your clan is perfect im sure and you don't have any problems or anything... right... sure.  Im still not quite sure why your unable to read the several posts now explaining why we have a lot of guys but not a lot who cb... but then again if you don't like somthing i doubt you read it.

BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2003, 07:31:50 pm »

I didn't want to mention any names... Yet doc did mention you guys were doing this crap with over 33 members... I just thought i was kinda funny is all... 33 members only 3 can cb...

I also have replays of many other cbs were all u did was camp it up.... This season an last... NOT ONE OF THESE REPLAYS DO YOUR GUYS MOVE MORE THEN 40 METERS EACH!

As for your players that are now in BTs... they came to me along with a bunch of your high ranking players... Who i will leave nameless but do have ss of them asking me if we're recruiting...

Kinda funny how they came to me and yet you think i want your mod guys?

If you lost 2 already to BTs and have a shitload more asking if they can join... maybe you should let a few other people cb.

And for the record i don't want any of your MOD guys, I would like to cb them in the future though maybe if they weren't mod they would play the game and not zzzz at their spawn points. MAKE THE GAME FUN STOP SNOOZING...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2003, 07:34:50 pm »

hey joka, can you say "Sensor Trap"?

and f.y.i most of the time we would have .5 if not .75 of the map coverd.  So you tell me what to do when you have no nads and there is a guy waiting around a corner for you prone.

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2003, 07:35:13 pm »

I have viewed this long enough. Eight honestly I think your bitching and whining is enough. Only because it isn't your way it isn't right!?

May you have forgotten your time when you were at DEA!??? Obviously but may I have to put up the old threads and issues between you and Virus where you had 6 or more players online and finally cancelled the match because you hadn't enough players online. This is note a 1:1 summary of the real happenings but comes pretty close to your and DEAs behaviour.

They are good and trained as 3man team. If you look at the BL the average cb is played as 3vs3 so stop with your whining especially because you don't even fight vs MOD.

That's ridiculous. BTs should show more respect and manner.

Regards,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2003, 07:46:27 pm »

Pfff
Right now i should be long away from here, but since theres no buss going there today....i come home to this shit  Sad

Eight, I told you why i left. If you wanna make your own assumptions about it, keep them to yourself ok?

Plz take alook in the mirror before you start throwing shit around
Im not the one "threatening" (if you woulda left the finals, grrrreat. Less shit to deal with) Mauti
"i want it my way or im leaving" <----look familiar? Childish if you ask me

And as for camping......lol, i wont even go there but you shouldnt go around accusing others of it publicly much either...

How about you hit me with your sarcasm one more time and we leave it at that, i wont reply as long as theres no lie's in it, like in the last one.

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2003, 07:52:56 pm »

This is the last Post for BTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, This thread was started after the former DFA team forced  us into doing 3v3. They said they "thought" they had a better chance of beating us. They also tried to camp us out. That didn't work.

9v9, didn't really take that long, it was hard to coordinate all of those guys in the game, but if you ask anyone in it and they will tell you how much fun it was.

As for Joka, I really didn't want to discuss the reason why Joka left!!!!!!! Because I like Joka, but since it was already laid out there, Joka left because he was asked to Sit out of the next few cbs. He was asked to not do something several times in a game and he felt if he did it anyway "he" could win that game/map. Well it didn't happen and he even felt bad about it not working. It was a team decision to have Joka sit out and that is what happened. Sorry Joka, but you are not an escape goat. Now I believe Joka has learned a lot of the past and he is getting to be an even better player. He is working well with his new clan and is a real danger to anyone he is CBing.

As for MoD, please stop your bashing about eight. I guess i am going to be the one to start posting team desisions on here. Just cause he posts something, dont assume its all him, there are 3 team leaders for BTs and we like to discuss things with the entire team if we can. So I ask you again to please lay of 8 and start complaining about ME.

I will leave things here, and ask all BTs members to not post anymore here about this. I believe the point was made about small cbs being less fun for the entire clan. Lets have a good time in finals and next season.

P.S. If you like doing small battles, BTL has a 1v1 ladder and a 2v2 ladder.. Come get some!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2003, 07:58:49 pm by Fusion » Logged

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2003, 07:59:47 pm »

AWWW FUSION!

I was just having some fun! Can i at least post the other replays?
 Grin

Oh an Mauti...
Your right... the CB setup against V last season when we was in DEA was because the guy who did setup the cb didn't show... hence a reason for me to leave DEA...

Has this happened with BTs? ahhh no..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2003, 09:13:05 pm by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2003, 02:30:16 am »

IF you have ever heard of somthign called democracy then you will understand that virtually all MOD desisions are made either between the Top 2, or top 5 members.  

Sorry, the teacher in me is making me jump in and correct BFG on this point.

2 or 5 of 34 making the decisions is not a democracy.  It's an oligarchy.  

It's ok if that's what your clan wants.  I'm not passing judgement on it, I'm just correcting the usage.  |MP| is run like a democracy.  We all have a vote on new members, and anyone can set up and be in CB's.   It works for us, but we are a small clan.

So don't take that the wrong way, I just hate it when a word like that is used that way.  Sparta was an oligarchy, Athens was a democracy (even if not a good one).

Ok, back the the action of clan bitching =D.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2003, 02:48:52 am »

Point taken Bucc,  not quite a democracy... Not 35 members though for the last time Wink  but then again... we arn't a dictatorship either!

Cheers

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2003, 03:53:14 am »

I said 34, and that's what it was when I did a find for +MOD+.  I just did another and it's down to 32.  Looking closer, I only see one sure case of two accounts for the same name.  So 31 unless there are more doubles with different names.  =D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2003, 01:16:57 pm »

Yeah, unfortunatly there were quite a few members who didn't exactly come online very often... when i say often i mena rarely... when i say rarely i mean virtually never Wink

It is still showing 34 or 32 or whatever members becasue they havn't been online still to take off their MOD tag! ... which kinda proves how rarely they are online!!

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2003, 07:02:55 pm »

Yeah, that makes sense BFG, but you can understand why people think you have that many members too.  

So, how many actual members are there?

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2003, 09:03:08 pm »

Yeah very understandable.. afterall the tag is how you know who's in a clan...
Tally Stands at 23 guys... Rather large still, but then again a good chunk of that 23 are on rather rarely.

Fusion

I am coming for you!

« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2003, 10:21:17 pm »

Hey BFG, maybe you could talk to Evill and see if he can remove the tag. That might be an option. We have one former member that still has the BTs tag, I will see what I can do about that one. Anyway, not to sure how many of your guys will be able to cb, but we will not ask you for more than you have. We are expecting 3v3 games, although we would love to have more, you will just have to let us know how many will be cbing.

BTs_Fusion.......
I'm a BombTech if you see me running try and keep up..
 Tongue

oops..........
BTs_STuRM
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2003, 10:36:01 pm »

BFG and Sab,

I know we haven't communicated for too long (my fault), but please ask for a big CB to heighten possibility of my inclusion.  This would mean very much to me as even though I PWN, I am still the 12th newest BTs and the 12th lowest-seniority weilding.  Remember-- a vote for large CBS is a vote for STuRM!!!!!!

BTs_STuRM Embarrassed
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2003, 11:27:51 pm »

Yeah true fusion, he has allready been contacted, with a list of the members and their account numbers... hopfully scott can sort it..  

Yeah we will see what we can do.. i'll let you know asap.

BTs_STuRM
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2003, 04:02:47 am »

hmmmmm, I guess not.  Please for the redo of the 06/30/03 fiasco could MOD field 6v6?  I would say 5v5 but Im trying to ensure my inclusion--not that anyone would want me along anyway (BTs or MOD) lol, jk,

BTs_STuRM

Embarrassed
PS-- there woou;ld also be two or 4 more dudes for the potential flame-wars-lol.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2003, 04:18:21 am »

ARE YOU KIDDING?!

They lag with 4 and you want to do a 6v6...

BS

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads