*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:00:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ghost lost its virginity - shocking cheats !!  (Read 7535 times)
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2003, 09:57:23 pm »

I'm not sure if it still holds true, but due to the similiarities in their engines I'm guessing it should work. In RS one of the easiest cheats was to open up your uniform texture files and fill 'em with orange, red, yellow, neon green, or some other highly visible color. If you were really industrious you could do this with map textures as well, making entire maps a color that would contrast well with your chosen uniform color.

Since GhR is 90% about who spots who first on huge maps, I would imagine this would be even more effective than in RS.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
[He||] ViRaL

OK who gave me Blancs and WHO! gave me flash nades

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2003, 06:53:30 pm »

This is BULL shit CHETING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! FSNV is Bull grid locks is bull And NF is not that much Bull. Any clans that cb with these cheats on SHOULD gt kicked of the ladder eternally! Like Rabid Grin\

Peace Out ViRal  Embarrassed Roll Eyes

|AK| dropped off the RS ladder bah Elite team of RSers my Rapid. GhR vs RS?HuhHuh I know lets ask Mr. Clancy if he can combine them! Wait ........Hes to busy writing his 80000000000000000000000000000000000th Novel..............
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2003, 07:09:51 pm »

I agree with Hell Viral's statement except for the supergrids.  The Supergrids is definitely a help to pinpoint enemy movement, but it is not something that can be really said as a cheat that would give a great advantage from one player to another.   Spergrids dosent make the game look any different through the eyes of the players within the game.  And really it goes hand in hand with Netfone.  Granted it is a addon that changes the files of the Ghost recon original application but again it is only used in the form of communication, that's all.  Other then that cheats are bullshit, but only cheats that allow the player within the game to have an advantage where it would make it easier to physically kill another player.  The NV mod is obviously one fo those cheats that was banned for a reason, whereas the map enhancement only helps gameplay for teams.  Plus it really is more realistic for modern day warfare tactics.  PC users originally made the mod and it is allowed in other CB communities, so why not here.  Well, that is my opinion on the matter at least.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
H e L L B e N T

"shift_passion"

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2003, 11:09:06 pm »

I heard the BT clan  and the C clan uses the mod Night Vision for sure!!  and some one else told me they use even more but you cant prove that can you!

I love you how you belive everything you hear. Quit making shit up about people. It's really lame. We don't cheat and now countless people are gonig to acuse us of cheating because they read your stupid post. Don't fucking accuse entire clans of using shit, even mroe so when you have no reason to back it up. Stop talking shit please. I don't openly bash you for no reason. So leave us the fuck alone.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2003, 03:19:00 am »

Wow, so many GhR cheats, and no way to prove who's using them, I say we drop the GhR Ladder all together!

I mean, the game is lame anyways compared to my sexy RS Cool
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2003, 08:00:14 am »

by that rapid u mean the 25 games of Ghost Recon to the 2 games of Rogue Spear each night Rapid?  Shocked

[sarcasim]ya, sounds like a good idea[/sarcasim]

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2003, 08:35:52 am »

Ghost recon does seem to have a lot of bugs.  Of course any competative first person shooter you will find bugs in the gameplay.  I am just hoping that Aspyr comes to the rescue and makes an update that makes sure no one cheats.  Now that would be something, for all those people worried about the mythical and or elusive client side mods.  Lol, i know talking to Aspyr about anything is like talking to a brick wall.  It seems they were only in it for the money.  It's not like they really give a shit about competative gameplay for ghost recon =(  Although I can still dream of a world where Aspyr actually did something worthwhile, when it comes to their damn updates. =)

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads