*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:13:42 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: @ Mauti: rules point  (Read 5421 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2003, 02:42:30 am »

MY BEEF RAPID?

Your Beef with everyone since you're such an asshole.  You got beef with me now fool, and it's because you're a dumbass n00b that TK's to think you're cool.

If you didnt go around telling the whole world your so good.... then i wouldnt bother you... I feel that it is my DUTY to make you my bitch.

LMAO!, Just because I've accomplished so much with my clan:
?Winning the 1st BL we entered(6 Month Long PreSeason BL)
?Winning the 1st *DAMN Clan Tournament in RS
?Best Winning Streak for RS in BL
That makes YOU MY BITCH, since you're the jealous one searching for attention.  You got it, you're now known as the Big Mouth n00b that gets often beaten in CB's, and disrespects others to try and gain respect for himself.  How's that for a reputation Eight Shocked

Especially since you asked me to a 1v1 CB and then when i accepted you backed out by calling me a noob...

LMAO!  Go ahead and keep showing us how big a n00b you are.  A CB is a Clan Battle.  You can't have 1 man clans fuckhead.  Therefore you can't have CB's in 1v1's idiot. Shocked
Besides, I asked you for a 1v1, and your dumbass goes and logs off GR.  When the fuck did you accept?  When you came back 3 hours later? Huh  You're obviously my bitch.

you have been punked down by this noob....

Punked?  LOL! Grin  You're the one getting punked around here bitch.  You're the one that resorts to TK'ing in games since you get 0wn3d so badly by me.  You got a lot to learn kid...  Oh, and keep it up chump.  We'll have the pleasure to meet face to face and then we'll see who gets punked. Shocked

CB or not the offer still stands for your 1v1 if you got the balls that is.

Kid, you didn't have the balls the 1st time I asked you to 1v1.   Funny how you try and make it sound as if you're the one doing the challenging and not backing down... Shocked  Typical loudmouth n00b in search of attention...

If you want to 1v1(for 1, you could've entered the 1v1 tournament that I entered where I beat VooDoo already) me, lets do it bitch]/b], but don't go around TK'ing thinking it won't come back to you.  Trust me, it's on its way back.
[DEA] HeLLBeNT
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2003, 02:51:16 am »

So your canelling the CB Mauti ? We would have beat them weather or not they had a diffrent camo, and your own rules say that a camo cannont be changed... wtf is that ? As for your sorry ass Rapid, you are a sorry punk and you can talk all the shit you want about DEA, but we still own your sorry AK ass (Even Typhy had the sense to get out of your shit clan) and I guess by battling noob cland you meant Virus, AgT, Mp, c|, *DAMN, M4, TRIBE, |XS|... ect becuase we have battle everyone except most of the noob clans you piece of shit. I personally don't think any of the clans I listed above are noob clans, and don't think you are half as good as  you think you are. If you want run around talking so much shit, get a GhR clan together and lets go. DEA beat TRIBE with the same uniforms that the game started with, TRIBE continually ran the game to the time limit and caused us to tie. Their uniforms wouldn't have mattered. So fuck all of you assholes who have some petty shit to say about DEA because we have no problem with anyone, and we (Excluding: GOD & Eight) don't try to start shit with clans. So fuck off and look foward to Virus asking you for a CB cause you said they were noobs, did you not ?

So Mauti, does this mean the CB has been voided ?  Angry
[DEA] fire::fly

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2003, 02:58:22 am »

Horda, i don't understand what I've done to make you anti-DEA.  i've never called you a name, never sworn at you, never said anything even remotely aggressive towards you.  All i've done is disagree with you.  I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that i'm going to stand up for having a CB count that we legitimately won.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2003, 03:02:58 am »

HellBent, I understand you're frustrated about your clan, but don't come in here acting like an asshole to me when you don't even know me, or talk to me.  I have always pointed out that the Problem Children in your clan are Eight and GOD.  I haven't met all of you, but the few I have, tend to act just like GOD and Eight.  Here I've never met you, yet you feel like having a conflict with me. Angry  What you need to do is have a team decision and boot or suspend these 2 until they can learn respect for all clans.  They're bringing the rest of you down.  I have respect for all clans, until they cross the line, like your clan did with Eight and GOD.  You can talk to them about why DEA is getting such a bad rap. Angry   They're the ones with the bigmouths that don't shut the fuck up. Angry
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2003, 05:13:49 am »

God damnit Rapid, I hate getting into petty arguments like this, but this has nothing to do with you. This is an argument between [TRIBE] and [DEA] in a game that you barely even play! You are citing that you have higher moral highground than God. You say his clan is not respected. Lets take a look at your clan's past history. You have gotten into an argument with every major clan.  From [DEA] (whom dosent even play RS) to MP to SWAT to KoS. Some of them may be justified but it still takes away from your claimed "moral highground." Rapid when people say you start flame wars, they talk about what you are doing right now. Look at your reputation and your past actions before you insult others.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
[DEA] HeLLBeNT
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2003, 05:58:47 am »

One thing Rapid... If [DEA] has a bad rep... I don't know what |AK| has.... you are the most disrespected, often made fun of clan on Game Ranger. When conversation gets dry in the Bar & Grill people start to bash AK for fun. Even Typhy had enough sense to leave your shit clan. Cossask has a point, this really is none of your damned bisness, your shitty clan backed down from hundereds of offers, so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. So take your noob ass, and queer clan where someone gives a shit. If you want to bash [DEA] get yourself a copy of Ghost Recon and watch and weep as we tear you apart. Seeing as how |Ass Klowns| has never clan battled us, you might want to fourm where you can talk about something you acctully know about.

P.S: I'm old school R6 so STFU.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2003, 08:24:46 am »

To DEA. Your defense is that you interpreted the rules different. Alright, you say camo can't be changed after a cb started but how comes it that DEA used a different camo on their server but didn't allow Tribe to choose one!? Well you are right to say whole cb on one host. Makes 1-1 in rules that haven't been followed -> cb nullified.

Horda, the reason why I personally disagree with my own decision is that it is simply cheap from you to say the cb can't count because of camos. You lost very clear 6 - 2. However as admin I take the rules as they are.

Btw this has nothing to do with Anti DEA, don't worry.

Greetz,

Mauti
ps.: Rapid you have nothing lost in this thread!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2003, 09:22:46 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2003, 10:30:09 am »

Mauti,

DEA used exactly the same color on both servers, as did TRIBE.  That was our whole point.  I'm not sure if Horda said we changed color when we switched servers, but i've attached 2 screenshots to show that DEA was red on both servers, and TRIBE was yellow on both servers.  There was no change, that was the point I was trying to make.

http://www.fireflydesignstudios.com/DEATRIBEcolors.sit
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2003, 07:56:11 pm »

Ok Mauti

saw ur judgment admin about voiding the cb vs DEA

btw look ur mail, i mailed u suggestion about rules

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2003, 08:12:15 pm »

I have to say, i'm seeing DEAs side on this one.  The rule is pretty ambiguous, and DEA didnt ask anything of TRIBE that they didnt do themselves.  they all kept the same colors.

my 2 cents
« Last Edit: March 05, 2003, 08:14:40 pm by c| Splinter » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2003, 08:15:51 pm »

Horda,

Mauti based his judgement on false information.  Somehow he got the idea that DEA changed colors when we switched servers and TRIBE did not.  I've posted evidence to show that DEA remained red on both servers and TRIBE remained yellow.

TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2003, 08:45:37 pm »

No i think Mauti is able to read something and judge it
and again u cant  forbid a clan to not pick blue or whatever
We played v i asked Flies (V host) that i wanted color blue and team number 1 and guess what ? no problems with V. Also no spam no insult, no capslock when speaking about settings.

I also think that Mauti should add in rules that only leader or person  "in charge" should be able to speak, it will avoid lammers and spammers saying shits and wil allow to comunicate better between in both clans.
spam is ok in the game but not at screen result (Screenshot for scores when its confirmed by both sides) or  b4 the game start a map.
I still think insults is a bad thing in a cb

----[TRIBE]Clan----
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2003, 08:53:42 pm »

OK Mauti lemme get this straight...

Your voiding our game... BECUASE? NOT CLEAR ON THIS.....

They started hosting? We chose colors.... then they were unable to host so they decided i should host.....

So now they want to change colors AFTER the cb was started and im not hosting....

We say no. AND THE CB IS VOID?

Next time should we just say... Hey since you cant host no more its a forfiet?

Instead of falling to this stupid trick?

AND MAUTI TO MAKE IT CLEAR
WE DID NOT CHANGE UNIS AFTER THE CB WAS STARTED!

so can we please get the cb to being accepted pls
5v5
thanks

ONE MORE thing...

The 1v1 was all signed up by the time i woke up...

BUT CONSIDER THIS YOUR PERSONAL INVITE SICNE YOU DO PLAY 1v1

eight (or GOD) vs Rapid anytime.....
You beat voodoo, BUT i am not voodoo.....
So flame boy bring it!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2003, 09:02:47 pm by [DEA] eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2003, 10:02:00 pm »

@ Mauti: another example : (they wont us choose blue or red) so they say (guest choose team color) DEA choose yellow and guess what they played, RED !

Hmm Eight and Fire:fly it's true I decided because of the statement above. No one of you said it is wrong so I thought it is true. However please send me the 2 screenshots one of Tribes and one of DEA's host.

Thanks after this I'll make my final decision.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2003, 10:21:59 pm »

erm @ DEA its not because host crash u can call a forfeit..

@Mauti: and what i am saying  its DEA forced us to folow their "rules"
i still think this cb was made outlaws and that rules have to be folowed...

SCREENSHOTS: http://fvo.free.fr/dea.sit

screenshoots

----[TRIBE]Clan----

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2003, 10:48:41 pm »

Hello Mauti,

I've emailed you the screenshots, the file is kinda big so im including the link for the pictures here again.

SCREENSHOTS: http://www.fireflydesignstudios.com/DEATRIBEcolors.sit
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2003, 10:58:50 pm »

Mauti i would like to show u whats going on in each one of those SS taken by Horda...

We started the cb on their host, we picked red they yellow...

The screenshots are taken on my host... after the cb was started you can see above the score in server name...

This is after we switched host and then they wanted to change the colors to red.

PLEASE VIEW HORDA'S SS AGAIN PLS!!

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2003, 12:28:50 am »

ok this is gona going funy

ok Eight explain me now why TRIBE couldnt choose team blue at the start of the cb ?(the 1 u hate ande a post about it )
u said its forbiden to play blue team in a cb, i say u customized rules and took reds that according to u red/blue get best insert

anyway Mauti u fall back on what u said? if yes re read the whole thread

----[TRIBE]Clan----

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2003, 12:55:10 am »

Okay Horda, you must forget that we were guests on your server, and WE had first choice of color.  If we were trying to pull some trick on you and gain an advantage, then WHY WOULDN"T DEA HAVE JUST PICKED BLUE?  We had first choice, remember?  I'll tell you why, DEA knows blue has better camo, and we want all things to be fair and equal.  That is why we didn't pick blue, that is why we never pick blue.  So before you go accusing us of picking RED to gain an advantage, remember that we had every opportunity to pick an even better camo.

You lost the match fairly Horda, please try to save a little dignity and accept it.
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2003, 01:47:37 am »

from Firefly:Okay Horda, you must forget that we were guests on your server, and WE had first choice of color.

ok when u choosed ur color we also had choice of other color, so why eight wouldnt that we take blue ?

ok anyway i resay it again u customized rules and its outlaw.
Look like Blue make problems with DEA and its fine with V (we took blue vs V)
so its why Mauti is gona cancel this cb with DEA i think.
Also i think new rules will come out soon

----[TRIBE]Clan----
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads