*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:49:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tBd discussion: continued  (Read 7992 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2003, 08:35:07 pm »

*sigh*

Unless you have SS's of where Rabid tabbed out, and came back saying "I had to get my CD" after 40 minutes of hosting, then you have no case.

Accussations are one thing.  Proof is another.  As much as I hate that infringing kid, I must say, Typhy being the "smart one" here, should have some SS's to back up all his claims.  Otherwise, it becomes a he said/ she said...

It would not have been hard to take a SS of Rabid saying "I gotta get CD", after 40 minutes of Hosting.  If I see that evidence, then hands down, he cheated.  If no SS, then you really need to go back and collect more evidence before making your issue such a loud one.  I don't plan on taking sides in this matter, but I don't mind shedding some light for others.

Present your evidence(SS's).  That will convince a lot of people right there on the spot and help speed up the convicting process. Wink

I do agree with VooDoo on how Rabid might just be too idiotic to know how to cheat...  He is 12 years old and he doesn't know how to type a complete sentence.  He is the master of run-on sentences.

Why is "cheating" becoming such a popular thing around here?  Is it that bad, that some clans have to cheat to win?  Is there no honor in anybody these days?  It was bad enough to have RnT cheat us of a win by counting a crashed game, that Typhy agreed to let them have, but not that I or AngryDad let them have.  Lying, corruption, deceit is something surrounding this BL these days on the RS ladder...   Kinda sad what it's come to...   Clans just can't play by the rules...   This BL is about who can cheat their way to the top while fooling others...   Pretty fucking lame...  Especially the support they get from BL mods...  (RnT received BL mods support for counting a crashed game after we asked for a redo...   How much more corrupt can it be...)  

Changes need to be done around here...
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2003, 09:06:59 pm »

Lying, corruption, deceit is something surrounding this BL these days on the RS ladder...   Kinda sad what it's come to...   Clans just can't play by the rules...   This BL is about who can cheat their way to the top while fooling others...   Pretty fucking lame...How much more corrupt can it be...  

Congratulations Rapid, you've found the secret to politics.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
*DAMN SK
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2003, 10:30:12 pm »

I can't even start playing on game of my host without my cd in

Ok dont post any1 here intill rabid anseres this question

What dose this mean
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2003, 10:33:31 pm »

"I can't even start playing on game of my host without my cd in"

translation:

"I cannot start playing games while hosting until I have put the cd in"

That's what he tried to say, but it's bull because he was already hosting for half an hour, then claimed he needed to put the cd in.

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2003, 11:30:17 pm »

Hi Rabid,

this whole issue is kinda weird. The experiences SK, Snipe and few others had on your host are really suspicious.

So please answer or comment the following points about the cb until this saturday 12pm EST. You don't know anymore isn't an explanation. Have you already played a game when you tabbed out!? Do you think it is common that you die from a hit by a single pdw shot in your hand?

Furthers I would like to hear your comments about this:

1. You were hosting rogue spear.
2. You had been hosting games for about half an hour.
3. You must have the cd in the computer to host any games.
4. The computer can't tell the difference between a warm up and the actual cb.
5. You were playing, meaning the cd must have already been in your computer.
6. You claimed you had to get your cd after hosting for about half an hour, which has been proven impossible by the above statements.
7. You apparently had a different reason to tab out than getting the cd.
8. You replaced the real files with your hacked files.
9. Your team would not die (or it was nearly impossible to kill them).
10. The other team died extremely easily.
11. You are a cheater.
12. You should be banned from the battle league and GameRanger.

Please answer these questions and points asap so I can come to a decision together with my BL admins. It's even better for your  own reputation as sooner as you answer.

Greetz,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2003, 01:55:26 am »

mauti I can't answer your questions I don't remember and rapid I'm not 12 I'm 13 I don't remember so I can't asnswer your questions the only thing I do remember is yoshi and I won and I didn't cheat

You have just been assasinated by Da?
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2003, 04:26:43 am »

Rabid this is Bull shit when you get asked a decent set of questions you just forget? you had been talking about it for what a week?

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2003, 04:29:58 am »

1. You were hosting rogue spear. yes I was hosting Rogue Spear
2. You had been hosting games for about half an hour. no I have not been hosting games for a half an hour
3. You must have the cd in the computer to host any games. yes I must have the cd in the computer to host games
4. The computer can't tell the difference between a warm up and the actual cb. no  the computer can't tell  the diffrence between a warmup and a cb
5. You were playing, meaning the cd must have already been in your computer. no I was not playing
6. You claimed you had to get your cd after hosting for about half an hour, which has been proven impossible by the above statements. no I was playing in someone elses game I can play in other peoples game without my cd but I have to have my cd to host
7. You apparently had a different reason to tab out than getting the cd. no I usually don't tab out and I didin't tab out to get my cd
8. You replaced the real files with your hacked files. no I did not replace my real files with my hacked files
9. Your team would not die (or it was nearly impossible to kill them). no it is not impossble to kill our team
10. The other team died extremely easily. no the team did not die extreamely easily I host a lot of games and people can kill me
11. You are a cheater. no I am not a cheater
12. You should be banned from the battle league and GameRanger. no I should not be banned from the battle league and gameranger

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2003, 04:55:39 am »

no I don't think my host is common but I don't know what to do about it it's just lag and host adv I think I don't know people play on my host and think it's fine actually they like my host I odn't know sence this thing is getting ot be a big deal maybe we should delete that cb and cancel those points and just forget about the whole thing just a suggestion I don't know

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2003, 05:39:40 am »

7. You apparently had a different reason to tab out than getting the cd. no I usually don't tab out and I didin't tab out to get my cd

HMMMMMMMMMM
THEN WHAT DID HE TAB OUT FOR, IF HE JUST ADMITTED PLAINLY THAT IT WASN'T FOR HIS CD... THERE MUST HAVE BEEN ANOTHER THING THAT HE NEEDED TO DO ON HIS COMPUTER OUTSIDE OF THE GAME. WHAT MIGHT THAT HAVE BEEN RABID? GETTING SOME HACKED FILES?

*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2003, 05:40:49 am »

RocketB12 (9:27:47 PM): hi
RocketB12 (9:27:56 PM): I posted
bensk8erm30 (9:28:00 PM): im reading
RocketB12 (9:28:05 PM): k
RocketB12 (9:28:13 PM): dude perma ban from GR wtf?
bensk8erm30 (9:28:21 PM): GR?
RocketB12 (9:28:26 PM): gameranger
RocketB12 (9:28:28 PM): duh
bensk8erm30 (9:28:30 PM): no
bensk8erm30 (9:28:32 PM): from *DAMn site
RocketB12 (9:28:37 PM): ?
bensk8erm30 (9:28:41 PM): BL
RocketB12 (9:28:41 PM): but it says GR to
bensk8erm30 (9:28:43 PM): forum
bensk8erm30 (9:28:48 PM): where
bensk8erm30 (9:28:48 PM): ?
RocketB12 (9:28:52 PM): look at my post
RocketB12 (9:28:57 PM): and look at the last question
bensk8erm30 (9:29:09 PM): ahhh
bensk8erm30 (9:29:10 PM): its posible
RocketB12 (9:29:13 PM): see?
RocketB12 (9:29:15 PM): wtf?
RocketB12 (9:29:22 PM): dude I don't wanna get banned from GR
bensk8erm30 (9:29:26 PM): well
bensk8erm30 (9:29:28 PM): i donno
bensk8erm30 (9:29:34 PM): every spec of evedence points to you
RocketB12 (9:29:38 PM): well I answered the questions
RocketB12 (9:29:50 PM): so am I not going to be banned?
bensk8erm30 (9:29:59 PM): i donno
bensk8erm30 (9:30:01 PM): probably
RocketB12 (9:30:05 PM): wtf?
bensk8erm30 (9:30:27 PM): you basicly put there questions and added a "No" to it
RocketB12 (9:30:34 PM): so?
bensk8erm30 (9:30:37 PM): well
RocketB12 (9:30:45 PM): I answered them
bensk8erm30 (9:30:48 PM): no evedence you posted will turn the tables
RocketB12 (9:31:00 PM): well what do they want me to say
bensk8erm30 (9:31:16 PM): 11. You are a cheater. no I am not a cheater
RocketB12 (9:31:22 PM): ya I'm not
bensk8erm30 (9:31:32 PM): 11. You are a cheater. no I am not a cheater
RocketB12 (9:31:41 PM): yes I am not a cheater
bensk8erm30 (9:31:49 PM): 5. You were playing, meaning the cd must have already been in your computer. no I was not playing
6. You claimed you had to get your cd after hosting for about half an hour, which has been proven im
bensk8erm30 (9:31:57 PM): rabid
RocketB12 (9:32:01 PM): ya I wasn't playing
bensk8erm30 (9:32:02 PM): u just added a "No"
RocketB12 (9:32:08 PM): so?
bensk8erm30 (9:32:13 PM): that dosnt do anything
bensk8erm30 (9:32:17 PM): your probably still gona get banned
RocketB12 (9:32:39 PM): well theres nothing moe I can do
bensk8erm30 (9:32:46 PM): well than
bensk8erm30 (9:32:52 PM): you could tell the truth
bensk8erm30 (9:32:54 PM): ?
RocketB12 (9:33:04 PM): I am telling the truth I have been the whole time
bensk8erm30 (9:33:15 PM): because right now, what u just posted, i dont really belive you, with all the evedence, the CD, and you always wanting to hack
RocketB12 (9:33:34 PM): dudeI don't wanna hack anymore and I was just kidding
bensk8erm30 (9:33:44 PM): "anymore"
bensk8erm30 (9:33:50 PM): ?
bensk8erm30 (9:33:53 PM): rabid?
RocketB12 (9:33:54 PM): I never did hack
RocketB12 (9:34:02 PM): I tried to but I didn't succeed
bensk8erm30 (9:34:14 PM): you tried?
bensk8erm30 (9:34:21 PM): ok this is a start
bensk8erm30 (9:34:23 PM): this is good
RocketB12 (9:34:24 PM): ya I looked on the web but it was pc
bensk8erm30 (9:34:35 PM): ok heres the thing
RocketB12 (9:34:43 PM): a long time ago when I was in tf6 or somethin
bensk8erm30 (9:34:47 PM): do u know how to mod kiles?
bensk8erm30 (9:34:51 PM): files*
RocketB12 (9:34:53 PM): no

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
?TF6_Mr. Grape ?
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2003, 05:42:11 am »

Have any of you ever talked to Rabid?  He is a moron.  I don't believe that he is capable of cheating.  This is just a game, anyone can get good.  When somone is good people get jealous and accuse them.  I have played on his host and I have never experienced him taking a lot of hits whithout dying.  Typhy you cb'd TbD sure that you would win, you lost and you want to make an axcuse for it.  All of you have NO EVIDENCE that Rabid cheated.  All of you hate him and want him gone.  That isn't fair.  I am sure Rabid did not cheat, and if he did no one has any evidence to prove it.  Why can't anyone just accept the fact that rabid is good at rs?  HE IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mr.Grape
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2003, 05:54:26 am »

Typical Rabid, just as I expected. Too bad you couldn't have been smart enough to come out and deny everything right from the start; why is it that you suddenly remember things just as you're about to get into trouble? Perhaps Mysterio can remember one of the peoeple who was in the game, so that we can get the proof that Rabid was hosting. I remember it well, I challenged them to a CB, Yoshida said that he wanted to warm up first. Rabid hosted up an 8 person game, Myst, Yoshida, myself, and about 5 others joined. We played for anywhere between 25 minutes and 40 minutes, before Yoshida declared himself "warmed up". Rabid then said that he had to tab out for his CD.

Rabid, if you're going to lie, is that really the best that you can come up with?

maybe we should delete that cb and cancel those points and just forget about the whole thing just a suggestion I don't

This is the first relativly intelligent thing that I've heard Rabid say since this argument started. He now sees that everyone knows he cheated, so he is trying to get the CB dropped, so that I will back off. Well, there is more of this than that; much, much more. The most important thing about this is that you recive some punishment for cheating. The CB is far less important to me. I don't want a cheater in the battle league, simple as that.

1. You were hosting rogue spear. yes I was hosting Rogue Spear

Ok, now look at this one:

4. The computer can't tell the difference between a warm up and the actual cb. no? the computer can't tell? the diffrence between a warmup and a cb

These statments seem to contradict each other. . . You were hosting Rogue Spear; but you hadn't been playing. . . Hmm, how does that work? Are you saying that you were only hosting a gameroom? Do you want to bet your whole case on a poor lie like that, which I can easily prove not to be true? Or do you want to try and make up something better?

10. The other team died extremely easily. no the team did not die extreamely easily I host a lot of games and people can kill me

Wow Rabid, way to miss the point. The other team died really easily; that means that Mysterio and I died really easy. That's what I had the problem with, like I said about Yoshida taking 16 shots - That happens from time to time, what doesn't happen, is 1 team not taking more than 1 shot for a whole CB.

mauti I can't answer your questions I don't remembe

Hmm, then I see all these bullshit answers? Pretty sad; as I said before, you've had all this time to think up what to say, and this pathedic lie is the best that you can come up with?

You're ruining your own argument. It's not good to change things part way through. If you don't remember then, why do you remember now? Did some how, all of the answers, to all of the questions instantly come to your mind as soon as you realized that your "I don't remember" argument wasn't going to work?

Now Rabid, let's have some real answers.  [/color]

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2003, 05:58:07 am »

Snipey you know what he meant, he was saying he didn't tab out for anything and he didn't tab out for his cd and I'm pretty sure you understand that, don't play with words.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 06:07:46 am by ?FiRE Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2003, 06:00:56 am »

Of course Mauti's approval would have to be required for this to happen, but I would like to propose something.

If rabid stops stalling, and comes out and admits that he did indeed cheat during a cb, I propose that we lessen his sentence, possibly a termination of battle league cbing priveledges, but no request of Evill to ban him from Gameranger. (something along those lines)

If he does not admit to cheating, and we are all in agreeance that he did in fact cheat, then I propose he is banned from the battle league indefinately, and a request is sent to Evill for the termination of Rabid's account. (Permaban)

Time's running out rabid. Time to confess. We know. You know. You know we know. The only thing left is to salvage as much as you can in terms of a punishment.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2003, 06:01:11 am »

Grape, any fool can cheat at Rogue Spear, as the host. It's not hard, even someone as dumb as Rabid can do it. The "he's to dumb to cheat" argument is one of the worst I've ever heard, for any issue.

Grape, are you doubting my skills at Rogue Spear? Excuse me, what was that score between MP5 and TF6? Oh, yes, I belive that it was 6 games to 1, our favor.

Another weak point in your post is "Rabid is just a good player," If he were "just a good player", why did we always die with 1 shot on Rabid's host, but not on mine?

How do you explain Silent Killer's tests?

If you seriously consider Rabid a better player than me, then you're just a fool.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2003, 06:05:01 am »

Typhy, you did play against Rabid in a Fire cb and beat him I'm guessing also on his host so what was the difference?

I didn't personaly play against him, my team did, and they kicked his ass. I appreciate your brining this up, it's only more help for my argument; why has Rabid's host changed so much?

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2003, 06:06:10 am »

okey okey I admit it I cheated I hacked my game I admit it I'm sorry I didn't think me and yoshi were going to be capable of beating typhys new clan so I hacked my host I'm sorry everyone but you were right

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2003, 06:10:01 am »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CASE CLOSED

I expect mauti will find a suitable punishment.

Thank you for ending this rabid.

iBeer

Wut Up

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2003, 06:10:06 am »

EVERYONE:

This is ridicoulus. As a vet host, i know HOW to mod, specifically mod and all. First off: You CAN host withouth a CD.  It is true i have done it before (however i could only do it with MP maps, if it makes it any easier, server side maps can too)  Secondly, as FAR as I could recall, you CAN'T change server files without restarting the server (when a client joins a server, it checks to make sure it has all the files it needs, and any not matching files; will be temporarily overwritten by the server version)

And, I have hosted on many occaision where after tabbing out for a quick second (primarily to change iTunes song Cheesy) the lag needs to re-settle, and usually gives the host what we vets like to call 'host advantage'

HOWEVER, that said : I feel it is quite unlikely for the lag unsettling to cause that much of a distortion.  I also feel Rabid is not telling the truth, and his lack of cooperation with the rest of the forum REEKS of lies.  RABID: Cut the bullshit, and save your graces : DID you or DID YOU NOT cheat?

To whom it may concern: eat my shit.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads