*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:09:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: tBd discussion: continued  (Read 7990 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2003, 08:08:36 pm »

Snipe, the disc image excuse wouldn't work, since he'd been hosting games for 25-40 minutes, not just a room, but actually hosting actual Rogue Spear games.

To start out, yes, I do think that Rabid had his server modded for that CB. I?ve played on Rabid?s host a fair amount, and the thing that I?ve noticed is that whenever I?m on Rabid?s team, we always win, and it?s extremely easy to get kills, one simple burst of fire, and the opponent is dead. However, whenever you?re going up against Rabid?s team, on his host, they?re near impossible to kill, and you die as soon as you get shot.

During the CB, when we were playing on Rabid?s host, I don?t believe that either of us ever got wounded. As soon as a bullet hit us, we were dead.

I believe that the best bit of evidence against Rabid is the ?needing to tab out for cd?, when he?d already been hosting.

While not conclusive, Silent Killer?s tests are very good too. How often is it that players die from getting shot in the hands, or even the feet, by just one shot? Almost never, unless you have a Barret, Dragonove, or PSG-1.

The amount of shots taken by Rabid and Yoshida is far less conclusive; it?s not on common for a window sniper to take 8 shots or so, from someone who is shooting from the ground, into their chest. 16 is a bit extreme though, but still, it could happen.

Just another bit of weak evidence that I should throw in here, yesterday, Silent Killer was telling me about something that had happened earlier, where Rabid waited like 2 minutes to start his host, ( start the game room ), and then had no explanation for it.

Rabid, you?ve got lots and lots of explaining to do: Why did you tab out for your ?cd? when you?d already been hosting for 25-40 minutes? Why were we never wounded? Why did Yoshida take 16 shots? Why did you wait so long to start your host?

Let?s have some answers, Rabid.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2003, 09:42:57 pm »

I just figured I'd post a comment on this. You said it was suspicious that there was a large timeout when Rabid put his CD in during the game? ...Well, I haven't played RS in a while, but I do recall that everytime the host put in the CD, it would time out. for about 20 seconds. This does not mean they're hacking the game. Jesus. If you guys are really freaked out about this, go download the Anti-cheat mod if you think he's putting in hacked files and make him use the mod everytime he hosts. That way there won't be anymore debate.

Grand Master of "Benefit Of The Doubt", Mr. Mellow

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2003, 10:17:05 pm »

Damnit, Mellow, read up on this, please. The point is that Rabid wouldn't have needed to put his CD in. He'd already been hosting for 25-40 minutes, so his tabbing out couldn't have been for his CD, like he said it was.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2003, 12:38:54 am »

typhy I was going to put my cd in right when we started so I made sure we were going to cb becauseI d idnn't wanna put my cd in for no reason

You have just been assasinated by Da?
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2003, 12:58:18 am »

My mistake Typhy. The thing is with Rabid though, you never can really tell what he's saying when he's typing something. It's just gibberish(no offense). That is quite fishy that he went for his CD after playing for a bit, but I dunno. He might have meant something else(maybe??? I dunno). Also, as for Yoshi taking 16 hits, I've taken 32 hits in a game before. I think it was from a PDW or the MP5 SD at extremely long range. Its not really all that uncommon for someone to take 10+ hits. Don't forget that the hits continue to count until about 2 seconds after they've died, so if a few people are unloading on the guy it might stack up.  If he survived 16 hits, I've seen weirder.
-Master of the Grand Wazoo.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2003, 01:06:43 am »

lol mellow you completely missed the point. Read the entire post before you respond stupidly. Smiley

typhy I was going to put my cd in right when we started so I made sure we were going to cb becauseI d idnn't wanna put my cd in for no reason

Rabid, you have completely missed the point, as well.
It can't be made any clearer, but i'll try again.
Tell me if any of the following statements are false.

1. You were hosting rogue spear.
2. You had been hosting games for about half an hour.
3. You must have the cd in the computer to host any games.
4. The computer can't tell the difference between a warm up and the actual cb.
5. You were playing, meaning the cd must have already been in your computer.
6. You claimed you had to get your cd after hosting for about half an hour, which has been proven impossible by the above statements.
7. You apparently had a different reason to tab out than getting the cd.
8. You replaced the real files with your hacked files.
9. Your team would not die (or it was nearly impossible to kill them).
10. The other team died extremely easily.
11. You are a cheater.
12. You should be banned from the battle league and GameRanger.

Please point out which of these statements are false, and we will take it from there.

Numbered by popular demand
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 01:19:44 am by Agent SNiPE » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2003, 01:15:53 am »

number your statements then we'll point out which are true and false  Wink lol ask typhy, sk they were the main people about it

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2003, 01:26:47 am »

Looks perfect, Snipe. Try and avoid big words though, ( like "a" ) because Rabid has trouble understanding them.

1.) True.
2.) True.
3.) True.
4.) True.
5.) True.
6.) True.
7.) True.
8.) True.
9.) True.
10.) True.
11.) True.
12.) True.

Mellow, as I said in my earlier post, the 16 shots part is the least conclusive out of all the evidence.  I just threw it in to give a better picture of how things were over on Rabid's host.

Either Rabid is even dumber than I thought, or he is trying his best to dodge having to answer questions about the reasons that he needed to tab out; or a little of both.

C'mon Rabid, let's have some answers.

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2003, 02:54:45 am »

listen people this is my final reply I didn't cheat I have never cheated if you think I cheated then  thats your problem but I'm obviously not going to change your minds so I don't wanna argue anymore case closed

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2003, 03:06:17 am »

I don't even know how to cheat in RS I don't know how to make a aimbot and get it to work I don't even know how to do that stuff and i know how to tab but I hardly ever do that now if I was on GR I would be talking to you guys more about it but I'm banned for 3 more days unless you tell evill to unban me I will have ot keep answering your questions on the fourms so if you can't undo the ban we will have to wait untill saturday but untill then I will keep talking in the fourms

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2003, 03:11:40 am »

Shame, GameRanger was so nice. . . ( We'd better get to work on a plan to get him ban again, ASAP ). "Case closed", guilty. You have lots of explaining to do, Rabid, if you don't do it, then you're, in a way, admitting to cheating.

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2003, 03:21:02 am »

well what do you want me to do typhy come on you tell me huh? huh?

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2003, 03:34:15 am »

Honestly, if you want my opinion, and your gonna get it if you dont. Rabid doesnt have the capablility come up with a cheat. Come on Typhy, were talkin about rabid here. Truthfully, I am really gettin sick of you complaining everytime you lose. It seems to be the norm with you. Kinda like a spoiled KID.

Of course there are some questions that I would like to ask Rabid like:
Rabid
  • were u hosting any actual games before you said you had to tab out to insert the cd? or where you guys just sitting in the game with the game console showing disscussing the cb?
more questions to come once Rabid answers the one I asked
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 03:36:38 am by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2003, 03:37:38 am »

honestly voodoo I can't remember no joke ummmm usually I don't tab out and umm I can't even start playing on game of my host without my cd in

*tBd* Flash
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2003, 05:19:49 am »

Rabid,

I'm getting quite sick of this shit.  You haven't posted a single legible response  to any one of these allegations.  (Whoops? perhaps smaller words are in order here)  So I want to  hear it straight from your mouth.  Quote this post, and respond legibly to each of Snipe's statements. (Eek! Another big word!)  If you don't, I think most of us will be left to the conclusion you were cheating.

6. You claimed you had to get your cd after hosting for about half an hour, which has been proven impossible by the above statements.
11. You are a cheater.

Please point out which of these statements are false, and we will take it from there.

Numbered by popular demand

That shouldn't be too hard, right?  Either way, I'm looking forward to having the whole issue put to rest once and for all.

--
BFFABT: Bovine Feces for a Better Tommorrow
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2003, 05:54:32 am »

Hey Vood, who started trouble in the RnT loss when I was with AK? It sure as hell wasn't me, I was the one who said that they won perfectly fair, crashes happen, and if everyone in the game saw me die before I crashed, then it was my problem, not theirs.

Perhaps, before you simply say "Rabid is to dumb to cheat", you should read all of the posts, from both sides. You shouldn't assume someone isn't cheating just because you don't think they're smart enough.

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2003, 07:02:57 am »

Ok this is Bullshit anyone has the capabilitys to cheat if the dont they are a retard. Rabid even would know how to edit a few files. I could show you people how easy it to tab switch the files and keep playing.

Off Topic but needs to be said: GET ME UNBAN NOW!!!

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
*tBd* patSCHOOL
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2003, 03:58:52 pm »

Typhy: we're getting a little off topic over here... you too voodoo. Right now, the discussion is on whether Rabid cheated or not. Like Flash said, Rabid needs to answer the real questions instead of saying a bunch of BS about "plz believe me or i'll get you back or this is bs." Come on Rabid, we want answers.

Actually Pat, I was on topic. Your reply is spam. If you have nothing to add, please dont reply. Consider this a warning - vooDoo
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 01:38:54 am by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2003, 05:13:10 pm »

11. You are a cheater.

Rabid... these statements are still here, waiting to be slapped down. If you are capable of doing that, then by all means, to save yourself, you might want to do that. Saying "bs" a hundred times is only furthering your self-incrimination (OOPS ANOTHER BIG WORD).

This just added... RABID... OPENING A POLL IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR ATTEMPT TO AVOID THE QUESTIONS!!
Oh by the way the most recent tally is 8-2 rabid cheated.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 05:16:01 pm by Agent SNiPE » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2003, 06:39:54 pm »

Pat is right, Vood, we did go a bit off topic.

I just did a quick "how fast can I cheat" test. I hosted a Rogue Spear game, then tabbed out, this was with only my Rogue Spear file open, I was able to mod the uniforms in less than 30 seconds, and be back in the game.

I am now 100% sure that Rabid cheated. I was almost positive when all this started, but Rabid's posts, where he dodges every question, have made me sure.

Rabid, if you don't come out and answer these questions, it can only be assumed that it's because you have no answers, because you cheated.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads