*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:25:47 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i have been robbed...  (Read 1808 times)
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« on: June 21, 2003, 09:08:43 pm »

didn't cheat, sent the email...still got robbed, i guess the internet isn't always your best friend.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2003, 08:55:44 pm by Shasta » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 11:29:49 pm »

Aww, that's cute. You really need to try harder if you're going to be the next Rapid, though.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2003, 03:16:52 am »

yeah, w/e as long as you know we won, and you cheated, im fine.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2003, 04:12:53 pm »

In all seriousness, you get no moral high ground when every single piece of evidence, both circumstantial and hard, indicates that you cheated.
     During our discussions of this issue, I said to my clanmates, "He cheated. Even if he didn't, all of this stuff that he did that looks like evidence for cheating is grounds for punishment on the basis of terminal stupidity." Next time you (ahem) don't cheat, don't do things that look EXACTLY like evidence of cheating, and hey, the issue won't come up.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2003, 08:54:54 pm »

ok, im very sorry about being an ass, its just that i truly didn't cheat, the evidence just shows that the email didn't arrive when i really did send it, and as for the cheat test pics, i didn't go in and color or anything, i have a life, im not gonna waste 2 hours on doctoring a pic...

..again, very sorry, gl in the future, i will be sure that this never happens again, i apoligize MP, ill delete my first comment on the matter...

see you on the battlefield... Roll Eyes Smiley

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2003, 10:19:14 pm »

Aww, that's cute. You really need to try harder if you're going to be the next Rapid, though.

Next Rapid?  If he's going to be the next Rapid, he's going come out of nowhere with a new clan, and win the BL he enters. (and make people cry in the process) Wink

Remember Lothario, it is YOUR PATHETIC CLAN that goes after other clans on a personal level, when they can't handle their business in the BattleField. Grin

Yeah, that's why there's anti-|?K| and anti-Rapid sites made/hosted by your clan.  Because you couldn't , and can't , take us out in a Video Game Clan Battle, so you choose to get personal.   Starts out with the leader acting like the owned jackass, and then he orders all you fools to act like jackasses, and sure enough, you guys are naturals at it.  Yeah, we all know who owned who. Grin

And Loth, remember that your |MP| clan is a joke.  Nice work on the BL.

Having the | | like us, wasn't going to help you win a BL like we did when we entered. Grin

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2003, 11:49:13 pm »

Um, Rapid, what clan are you talking about? My clan and I never had a problem beating AK handily when I was in KoS, and there's never been a single MP vs. AK game, since you don't play GhR. Tell the voices in your head to leave you alone.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2003, 12:35:13 am »

What clan?  Hmmm, The clan that won't CB us, because they're been afraid of getting their ass handed to them, by the good ol |?K|'s they so much "hate".  And what clan is that?  |MP|, the clan that tried to look like us with the ||'s, but couldn't perform like us.   That's the clan, and your clan as matter of fact.  

Sorry, but now you're representing all your teamate's BS, and the way  you post your own BS, it's clear your full of BS. Grin

Don't talk shit about me Loth, you got no room.  Even though you personally actually have CB'ed us, and didn't puss out like your new teamates, all that's in the past,  Your new lame ass clan is still taking their video game problems, and making them personal with their chosen ones with the personal attacks.  You got a clan of big mouths, that can't back up their shit.  At least we can back up what we preach. Shocked   Good luck convincing your teamates on not being pussies and CB'ing us sometime.

btw, hope you guys got a new plan for next BL.  n00bs. Grin

also, you want to avoid conflict in the future with me, don't talk shit about me!

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2003, 12:45:03 am »

I'll say it real slow: YOU...DON'T...PLAY...GHOST...RECON. Lemme know if that was too complex for you to keep up with. You're not on the GhR ladder, and last season, you never played a GhR CB. I realize that you're in full Denial and Reality Warp mode, but surely even you can see that your ranting about a lack of MP/AK CBs is baseless, since it can't happen until you take up the game?

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2003, 01:08:44 am »

hmmmmmmmm,, i don't wanna be a jackass,and i say this in the kindest way possible, but plz you two, SHUT UP!!

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2003, 01:16:42 am »

Shasta, I wanted to express my appreciation for your apology. That was big of you, and you've gained a lot of respect in my eyes. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the sheer mass of apparent-cheating evidence really hurts you. Anyhow, water off of a duck's back. I look forward to playing with you sometime in the future.

And don't deprive me of the puppy-kicking pleasure of arguing with Rapid. : D

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2003, 01:53:50 am »

Act dumb, that works sometimes, huh. Shocked

We challenged you to a GhR CB, but like Jeb and Ace and Bucc said, "We won't CB you blah blah blah".  

Do us all a favor and STFU with the flames Lothario

Had you not opened your big mouth and mentioned my name in your bs, I wouldn't have to deal with your kindergarden act. Shocked

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2003, 02:20:03 am »

This like so many threads nowadays has turned into a flamewar. The issue is dead, Shasta apologized that is it. Thread over.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads