*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:06:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  *NADS
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *NADS  (Read 17400 times)
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2002, 02:45:20 am »

It really is true, both rapid and typhy say nothing respectful.
I didn't have any problems with ak untill they started asking for cbs 8 times a day (not exagerating) and i think that any other clan who has asked us for a cb knows that we usualy say no. and i told typhy that when we wanted to cb someone we would ask you. But no, he kept bothing me untill i got fed up and said that we would never cb AK. Then Rapid and typhy start talking about how pussy we are and this and that to everyone. Rapid was talk'n about how we are scared to lose to him as we did 8months ago on the magleague. Well big fucking deal. Its a fact that in cunt, the cb rules go like this, cb whomever you want whenever. A better clan that AK, Virus, a few cunt members cbed and lost, 0-6. Did i get angry at the clan for that? Nope.
I've seen rapid mention it a few times in this topic before about how we should back up our talk with a cb. Guess what, we don't have to  keep being disrespectful to us by calling us pussies (sadly ironic) infront of everyone and you will get disrespect back. i think a humbling fact is this rapid, AK has the least amount of allies of any clan ever, on gr. cunt on the other hand is loved for making games fun and exciting with jokes, mpboundspams and genral bs.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
justinsane
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2002, 02:55:22 am »

If I could've fought fire with fire, you would've all felt ashamed of wearing the tag *NADS.? But restrictions layed down my Mauti prohibited such behavior and I respected that.? Too bad you couldn't.

rapid if thats the best site u can come up with thats pretty pathetic if youre gonna make a site like that at least take the time to do a good job on it thats nowhere near good enough to make me ashamed of "wearing the NADS tag
Wombat

I'm Naked.

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2002, 02:57:46 am »

So recap of this thread:::

-*NADS should not be punished for their site
- The site was funny
- AK is stupid and whiney
- Rapid is the essence of stupid and whiney
- Cunt are not pussies
- I touch myself at night
- Rapid made a nonfunny spoof NADS site
- Rapid is both immature and dissrepctful, not to mention hypocritical.

The end

iMac 800 Mhz 17" Flatscreen LCD, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 32 MB VRAM
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2002, 03:15:45 am »

You people are so stupid it's to a point where I can no longer laugh, just feel sad that there are people like you in the wold taking the place that could be filled by someone with a brain. *NADS is not being punished 100% for that site, they're being punished for breaking the warning issued to them from the battle league. I won't post anymore on this post because it will be a big stretch for your small minds even to understand this part, don't bother reading this last part, it's for the one who has a brain, Sane.

Justin, first off, nice to see you on the forums, I might sugest that you change your name, the justinsane looks kinda weird, perhaps Justin Sane or something like that. - Just a though

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2002, 03:20:55 am »

Thyphy, rapid was making a spoof of *NADS site as well... i asked him to remove it and he did. but capt said rapid put it up again. he took an ss, i will check the date and the ss. if this is liget it is only fair to do the same because i warned both clans. i will talk to mauti and let him decide.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2002, 03:31:04 am »

Look, I made a site and took it down.  I never announced it and advertised it on GR like Capt.  The only person I ever showed it to, was Snake.  There's no way for anybody to have seen that site unless Snake was spreading the URL to others.  I never spread the URL, so I never showed my page.   I only showed Snake and it was this URL http://nads.150m.com/

That's all that I put and that's the only URL I ever showed Snake.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2002, 03:34:04 am »

from what i'v eheard, *NADS was banned for "acting unacceptably", and it is because the site was up. The ban is 100% traceable to the site. period. can your "small mind" swallow that, typhy? the ban is 100% because of the site. not because of any other action by *NADS, completely related to the site.

anyways, i'm sorry to say rapid has done some quick damage control and removed his site. a pity...gave me a good laugh.

(added a bit later as to not double post)
sadly, rapid, you hadn't removed the site or moved it to a diff directory, it was still where it always was. i moved mine so no fool might stumble across it at all. And then i put it back. And now it's staying back unless a miracle might happen.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2002, 03:47:44 am by *NADS Capt. Anarchy » Logged

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2002, 04:00:02 am »

BTW, I never showed my URL in public and nobody can prove me wrong because I'm right.  I had never showed anything about the NADS spoof site in Public and yes, I was going to have a spoof site for *NADS, but I never got around to putting it up and showed that URL  to Snake ONLY.  If anybody thinks I'm lying about the Showing my URL of a spoof site of *NADS in public, step up with the SS to prove it.  I have plenty of SS's of Capt on GR advertising his URL of a spoof site of our clan site.  Capt Anarchy was penalized for advertising a Spoof Site of |?K| in GR and in these forums.  I have never announced no URL's to ANYBODY other than Snake(He was the administrator in charge at the time, but remember he got in an arguement with me about KoS and started insulting me and changed his attitude towards me).  His honesty was broken since he'd be the only one to tell *NADS about me making a site that I never announced publicly to anybody, and then suddenly Capt knowing about it.  That's why you won't see anybody step forward and show me announcing my site I had in response to NADS's spoof site of |?K|.  I never announced it publicly, therefore I never broke any rules.  That's why nobody won't be able to provide such proof of me showing this site in public.  I respected *DAMN's decision and I took my site down appropriately.  NObody was supposed to even know that URL anyways.  I only had it in case *DAMN decided not to do anything and I had to resort to fighting fire with fire.  But since they did, I never had to announce it to anybody, other than Snake who was dealing with the problem at the time, who was supposed to keep our info confidential and not announce it to anybody.  He even changed a post back then during the first time NADS put that site up because I told him that nobody knew about it other than him.  I showed him for his record to see that I could fight fire with fire and I never even finished it, so it was never even shown to anybody other than him.  
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2002, 04:00:15 am »

Typhy...why must everyone be stupid to you? Do you think you're superior? Did mommy forget to put the cap on the bleach?

Just stfu about people being stupid and how you are smarter than us. It's not going to happen. You will remain the retard of the bunch.

Oops you have some drool on  your chin....
« Last Edit: September 02, 2002, 04:07:43 am by ?(uNt? P?rex » Logged

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2002, 04:05:36 am »

Oh my friggen god! rapid, I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now I have a much lower opinion of you. Now you are trying to blame me for you own stupidty! what makes you think i would give your stupid, gay, dumb ass, retarted spoof of *NADS site out?!?!?! I gave it to capt, just like you seen AH site from me... Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing! I would slap you but I'm not sure your brain could process the pain. If i wanted to get AK screwed i would of banned you right there for rule 22... I'm not being rude, But you are really stupid!
      now...I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. I can't bleave it went from Kos vs AK... WAS ALL MY FAULT! to.... this anymous ass! OOO I WAS JUMPING THE GUN THERE!!! and not you ARE BLAMING ME FOR THIS BS!!!  

And your idiotic, whiny-assed opinion would be...?
     But, remember this before you post raptardo....It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. but in your case, you allready removed all doubt so therefore you are the bigest moron/asshole on thefourms and on gameranger!

« Last Edit: September 02, 2002, 04:17:16 am by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2002, 04:09:13 am »

say rapid... when the |?H| site came back... did you see it advertised around? i certianly didn't advertise it, for one because i thought it was down, for two because i was away for the weekend. So, by your reasoning, *NADS did nothing wrong either, since i didn't advertise it around on GR during its "second comming". And i didn't post it up.

yes, i got the URL from Snake. Yes, i showed it around. that's right. I showed it around. i spread the word. No, you didn't spread it, i did. because a spoof that horribly done needs some showing around. i can tell you, it sure gave us all a good laugh.

Sure, i advertised mine around. You wanna know why? because at least 80% of the people who have seen it loved it and thought it was hillarious. in fact, the few that i can think of that thought it was wroung would be most |?K|'s, Mauti and Bondo. that's four. shall i begin to list those who liked it? i think not. that woudl take too much room.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2002, 04:13:10 am »

To start...I liked it. Congratulations Capt. on a job well done. I didn't get a chance to see Rapid's version but I'm sure it was subpar (As he, typhy, and his cronies are too).

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
SNiPE?too tired to login
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2002, 04:18:08 am »

Ya know what anarchy...that gives me an idea.

LETS MAKE A LIST OF EVERYONE WHO LOVED THE AH SITE AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A REALLY GOOD LAUGH AWAY FROM ALL THE BASHING, THE FLAMING, THE ARGUING, THE HELL OF THE GAME-GONE-WRONG!!!!!!

The list starts here.

1. AgT SNiPE.
2. ---?---
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2002, 04:22:08 am »

...yes, i got the URL from Snake. Yes, i showed it around. that's right. I showed it around. i spread the word. No, you didn't spread it, i did. because a spoof that horribly done needs some showing around. i can tell you, it sure gave us all a good laugh.

My case proven.  Capt received that URL from Snake and Snake was supposed to keep it confidential since he is an administrator and I was working deals out with him in Private.  I told him I hadn't announced that URL publicly, nor did I have any intentions to, if *DAMN would do something about that AH site.  Since DAMN did, I never had to publicly announce it to anybody.  Snake is in violation of publicly announcing confidential information that was supposed to stay between me and the administrator.  Thank You.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2002, 04:23:55 am »

I don't see why this thread is still open, what's done is done. Nads was punished for doing something that in the eyes of the leaders of this battle league was wrong. The only reasons I could see this thread being open is

1. To talk about the site AK made about Nads

2. To let people bash Rapid.

And even if its still open for reason number 1 isn't something the admins should discuss not the players?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2002, 04:27:23 am »

this is all bs. how is it the little worm rapid can wiggle out of everything?

it all boils down to 2 things: either AK should be banned too, or both clans should be let off the hook. if the situation remains the same, then this BL is pathetic.

geek
justinsane
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2002, 04:35:45 am »

i agree with geek 100%, either ban ?K of unban NADS its only fair that u do 1 or the other since they did the same thing capt did.

furthermore i tought the AH site was very well done and very funny and u can add me to the list of ppl that thought it was funny
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2002, 04:38:34 am »

I don't think they will undo the ban, I think once something is done they won't go back on it. If they undo the ban people might think that the admins are not serious about enforcing BL rules.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
justinsane
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2002, 04:41:11 am »

like i said hazard if they dont undo the ban than its  only fair if they ban AK since they did the same thing as us
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2002, 04:45:44 am »

I can't say thats true because I never even heard of or saw the Nads site so I can't say they showed the same level of disrespect.

~ Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads