*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:15:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Banned... I'm perma'd
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Banned... I'm perma'd  (Read 15344 times)
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2002, 07:39:05 am »

sorry kids, no need for all of us to go down with your
sinking ship. You all brought it upon yourselves.

Even if some of us did support you guys it would just mean that
a bunch of us would be banned. So...no thanks.
But it was a valient effort. Wink

looks like Ultimo beat me to the same point that
i was trying to make.
Grin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2002, 07:40:58 am by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2002, 07:39:32 am »

Yes, wear those names as much as you can, also names of other people who he's ban that you want back.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2002, 07:41:21 am »

Come on, no one is so daft to think we are actally Evill just because we have Evill (our clan name) somewhere in our name.  We don't even use his icon...why would we.  We don't try to impersonate him at all, we just happen to have the same five letters in our name.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2002, 07:42:54 am »

Just thought that I'd say congrats on 2,000 Bondo! Smiley

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2002, 07:43:50 am »

Wow Ultimo... As... Inspiring... As that was, it's a load of bs. I mean, yah, I'd rather not everyone get banned, but he did not just ban me for that. It's bs if you think he banned me for impersonation. look at everyone else, NO ONE else got banned for 30 minutes. He banned me because I got mad at him for 30 minute banning Tech and Bondo. Yes, I AM thinking about everyone else here, that's the truth, is that a bad thing? Should I be selfish, keep quiet, and watch everyone else fall around me?! That's gay if you would Ult. If you saw Ejo, or Rebel, or HG, Geek, SBD, Nomad, Dest, Silvio, or Tech (wait you did see tech) get banned, you'd sit there and do nothing? Wow, at one point I wanted to join KoS, but you would not even protect your players... In that case I don't even want to hear it. People should stand up for their friends, should feel responsible for their clanmates. What the hell kind of world is this if we are all selfish like you say?

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2002, 07:44:15 am »

free typhy/evill (ben) is stupid if you dident act like monkeys in the first place you would not be banned. now try not to tourn this into spam

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2002, 07:44:57 am »

omg, the 2000 post forum whore!  LMAO! Cheesy

You know what's funny, I tried to change my name back, but he still banned me!  so basically he banned me when I had a diff  name.  Bastard! Grin
Bondo
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2002, 07:46:51 am »

This isn't spam Snake, this is important talk of revolution...
"I've never seen nor smelled nor touched nothing so awful that it couldn't be talked about...hell yes I'm for debating independancy"-1776
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2002, 07:48:19 am »

Yes Snake, this is one of the most inportant topics in a long time, our guys get back into action in 8 minutes, so you can expect things to get interesting on GameRanger in a few minutes.

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2002, 07:49:34 am »

good job on getting others banned Ben

Evill: It's not going to be permanent for Ben.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2002, 07:51:05 am »

What you fail to mention Voods, is that comment was followed by "Maybe just 6 years".

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2002, 07:51:09 am »

Ben, first of all your missing the point. What I said was that you shouldn't point out to Evill the bad stuff other people did along with you to try and get them banned too. I never said don't stick up for people, because that is why kos is such a strong clan, we watch eachother's back. Also, I was not on Gameranger when all of this was happening, so I did not see Tech n9ne get banned. Please don't tell me how I would have "acted", because truthfully you don't know me.

And I really love how people give me the "Well I really wanted to join kos but now..." speech.  Thats a load of bullshit. The truth is your pissed at me, and can't think of any ways to come back. It's not like I am really missing out on alot . I wouldn't want you in my clan, if I did you would have already heard from me. So don't try and make me feel stupid off of something so stupid. But don't feel bad... you weren't the first person who has said that.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2002, 07:55:49 am »

Actually Ult, If you checked your page, You'd see before I came totally to RS, with Geek and Ejo's help, I sent in a form to join KoS... I guess it never even got looked at it by your reaction...

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2002, 07:56:53 am »

Oh boy I really wanted to join KoS Ultimo but now I don't know, bashing on poor old banned Ben.  J/k.  But Ben I do agree with Ultimo.  Don't try to say more or us did it.  We have all admited to it and he gave us punishments, I don't wish to try to be brought into something.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2002, 07:56:58 am »

Wow Ultimo... As... Inspiring... As that was, it's a load of bs. I mean, yah, I'd rather not everyone get banned, but he did not just ban me for that. It's bs if you think he banned me for impersonation. look at everyone else, NO ONE else got banned for 30 minutes. He banned me because I got mad at him for 30 minute banning Tech and Bondo. Yes, I AM thinking about everyone else here, that's the truth, is that a bad thing? Should I be selfish, keep quiet, and watch everyone else fall around me?! That's gay if you would Ult. If you saw Ejo, or Rebel, or HG, Geek, SBD, Nomad, Dest, Silvio, or Tech (wait you did see tech) get banned, you'd sit there and do nothing? Wow, at one point I wanted to join KoS, but you would not even protect your players... In that case I don't even want to hear it. People should stand up for their friends, should feel responsible for their clanmates. What the hell kind of world is this if we are all selfish like you say?

Ben

Well Ben, now you can Understand why I was so PISSED at KoS for getting Typhy banned.  KoS Viper turns in chat logs to Evill with the purpose to get Typhy banned, and after they got Typhy banned, they all backed up Viper's actions saying that it was cool and nothing wrong with that.  That's why I still think of KoS as a bunch of cheap shits for that.  Of course, many say "Don't be mad at KoS for others wanted the same".  Well, others didn't go thru the motions of turning in old chat logs with intentions of getting someone banned.  Especially when the Ban was 5 Years!
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2002, 07:58:36 am »

good job on getting others banned Ben

Evill: It's not going to be permanent for Ben.

2 Things,

1) they;'re banned for 30 minutes again
2) they did that BEFORE I even came up with the idea... They did it when i started the thread, granted, but not after I posted asking them to stand up for us.. They did it on their own, which is why I like them so much more then before... (even gen as hard as it is to believe cuz shes great and im her bitch)

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2002, 08:00:50 am »

Oh boy I really wanted to join KoS Ultimo but now I don't know, bashing on poor old banned Ben.  J/k.  But Ben I do agree with Ultimo.  Don't try to say more or us did it.  We have all admited to it and he gave us punishments, I don't wish to try to be brought into something.

Heh. Sorry, I figured not naming names was enough. Anyway, Yah, I won't say a word.

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
0 B00GER4:20
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2002, 08:19:25 am »

I think evill needs to light'n' the fuck up. Shit ass Gameranger crappola- Im not perma'd but 30 min. is long enough for me to poop in a bag and throw it at evill Roll Eyes
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2002, 08:28:22 am »

Well, my thoughts are that the more of you guys who get the 30s the better, it really annoys Evill, try and act like you don't care, that way he will get even more mad.

Bondo
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2002, 09:05:29 am »

Well, I asked Evill to ban me or if I really needed to change my name to get it...alas I did, so as "Evill made me do it" I recieved a 1 day ban.

BTW, Ultimo, you just don't get it do you.  You may back your clan in a CB, but we've seen people we enjoy hanging out with get banned for way too long for way too little cause.  We stand up to Evill because he ruins his own application.  Instead of being a great place that it could be with Evill getting nothing but praise...he chooses to make it worse and draw in criticism.  It is his choice in the end...but some of us actually have the dignity to stand up and say that it is wrong...to hell if we get banned for saying it.  The colonists didn't say, these taxes are unfair, but hey, what can we do, they stood up for their rights and gained independance...well, why shouldn't we, if every R6/RS player left GR, it would suffer...I'm not saying that will happen as there are those like you who are to weak to stand with us...but those who like an open environment to have fun with Mac Gaming, they are encouraged to be vocal...no more bowing down to Evill just because he created the program...that doesn't mean we must accept him imposing unnecesary rules and banning people who do nothing to hurt the community.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads