*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:52:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Banned... I'm perma'd
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Banned... I'm perma'd  (Read 15343 times)
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« on: August 19, 2002, 06:53:43 am »

Yah... I'm perma'd... I assume Bondo is as well... First he banned tech for 30 minutes for telling Evill he was a "true faggot if you ban Ben" Then I told him Tech called him a faggot again... He told me:

" Evill: You've shown that you have absolutely zero respect for something that is provided free."

Heres the log as far as I got:

" Evill: You've shown that you have absolutely zero respect for something that is provided free.
 Foxy.aHa!: Who's in trouble?
<< <azn>Musashi<AZN> closed Age of Empires II game 'blood' >>
*NADS Ben.wo: Uuuuh. I am hoping NinjaX
<< Rachis left GameRanger >>
*NADS Ben.wo: as he threatenned to hack my friends computer
 *DAMN Snake: OMG << +-KoS-+ Tech N9ne was disconnected (banned) >>
 *DAMN Snake: prema?!?!?
       Evill: No, Ben. You.
*NADS Ben.wo: but I sincerely doubt that
<-pOb-<Ingra: hacking, isnt that illegal<BR>   Foxy.aHa!: Evill: You've shown that you have absolutely zero respect for something that is provided free.   Evill, who are you talking about??
*NADS Ben.wo: No Snake, 30
*NADS Ben.wo: Get it over with then Evill
<< BananaFish started Aliens vs Predator game 'Alien Tag' >>
<< Ikeadan started (?) game 'WILD LAGS. some 1 w/fast connection oast' >>
 Evill: And to think I actually went to the effort of unbanning your accounts.
<< SLAPPY closed Risk II game 'War To End All Wars' >>
*NADS Ben.wo: As I did nothing wrong
<-pOb-<Ingra: well im off to go play avp<FONT COLOR="#800080">
*NADS Ben.wo: and still haven't
Evill: Not according to the logs.
<< ??g??SNiPE?idling and afk has joined the room >>
*DAMN Bondo.: this sounds exciting
<-pOb-<Ingra: Evill, who r u referring to neway?<BR>   Foxy.aHa!: hmm
*NADS Ben.wo: No, I did that because they told me they were forming a clan
   Evill: Yes, Bondo, I have logs of you being involved as well.
*NADS Ben.wo: Bondo is legit, leave him out of it
Ben EM IG:      Evill: Ben, shut the fuck up. I said he's in the logs as well.
*NADS Ben.wo: Evill, why do you not go to pressing matters, like the guy who's trying to permantly crash my friend. Is that not as important as a clan named Evil?
  Evill: I'll be addressing that as well.
   Foxy.aHa!: Yay!!!
   Foxy.aHa!: Take action
*NADS Ben.wo: Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear
*DAMN Bondo.: I protest this limitation of what clans we can be in. just because your name is the acronym...isn't my fault...so me and my clanmates feel there is nothing that deserves punishment
  Evill: Bondo, fuck off.
<< *DAMN Bondo.fwu was disconnected (banned) >>
 Foxy.aHa!: Evill, maybe just a bit harsh

Heres where I got banned Indefinately. The Logs not complete as its what i told over AIM to tech, so I skipped what some people said that were irrelevant. He also told me if he found out I IP'ed in he would talk to my ISP.

P.S. Tech's banned was raised to 24 hours..

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 06:58:59 am »

OOOOH MAN! Bondo didnt get perma'd and I did... Someone show me the logic in this? Such bs, I didn't do anything cept give lip...

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
Bondo
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 06:59:33 am »

And the stick up Evill's ass has now been upgraded from branch to trunk.

BTW, I think Evill is still scared to ban me permanantly because I am...me...runner of all the RS activities.  I still think we need mass revolution...I'm talking the whole RS community on GR...Evill needs to learn that his GR didn't create the Mac gaming community, the people who play on GR do...and he should show us some respect for choosing his app to do it with.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2002, 07:01:00 am by *DAMN Bondo » Logged
semper fi
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 07:01:40 am »

omg Ben, I was there when it happend... Evills out of controll, I mean my god... hes still in the room... I wonder how long he will be here..

-semp
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 07:05:47 am »

Bondo only got 30 minutes.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 07:07:47 am »

Hey my man! Join the club! - All of you who are still there, you should all protest the recent bannings, ( Yes, this includes myself ). Everyone should either wear one of the names of us ban people, or just an anti Evill name.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 07:07:57 am »

Some serious BS. 30 minutes for Bondo, Bondo holds all the keys, Evill's scared to ban him, cuz if he does, talk about a revolution. So many people would leave GR, but little old me, he's trying to set an example. Don't let him do it...

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
semper fi
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2002, 07:12:36 am »

Evill: Yes, Semper, I'm still in the room.

?OoA? Semper Fi.SS: Huh

Evill: "Evills out of controll, I mean my god... hes still in the room... I wonder how long he will be here.."

Thats a quote from my post... He reads our posts, woah!!

-semp
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 07:15:17 am »

No, the reason that he doesn't ban Bondo is 1, that Bondo hasn't done anything yet against the rules, and 2, is what you've all said, everyone would get mad, right now though, I think that if near anyone gets ban, everyone's gonna freak.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 07:15:32 am »

We knew it semper. Just dont cuss him out or give him lip because he's such a dumbass for banning people for no reason... (Like me... whats the reason again Evill... Still waiting for it... Mb your drunk...)

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 07:15:36 am »

omg you people are stupid, mabey if you dident impersonate him and call him names he would not bann you. i never had a problem with him and every time i have had a prob hes helped me.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 07:17:44 am »

Thats what ticks me off. I was one of the 13 Evill's... I'm the only one who gets banned. I never cussed him out, always used proper grammer and well organized arguements, granted, I was arguing against him... Tell me Snake, I'm dying to know, what did I do that was so evil? So set apart from everyone else? That's all I need to know to shut up...

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 07:19:06 am »

Hey, I used to be by his side all the way, 'til you know what.  Don't worry Ben, you can still play RS, it's just a little harder... It's up to you guys who are still there, to start the protest. - Don't just make it a little joke like everything else, make it big, wear the names of the people who've been ban, things like that.

-Typhy

(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 07:22:22 am »

Ironic, finally my dude on the left side fits me... The icon picture for me here on the forums. Hehehehe. Anyway, I will not IP (thats just for evill to believe... as he checks here... such bs, I'll IP into any game I can) Only way Evill will know, however, is if someone tells on me. Does anyone here hate me THAT much?!

Ben

Benjamin Franklin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 07:24:55 am »

Ben, not only can Evill not do anything about you're IP joining, why should he care?

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2002, 07:26:08 am »

same here snake, Evil even sent me an email telling me that he
updated the GR indicators when he came out with the new GR.
Even if it only took 2 months to respond. Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2002, 07:30:34 am »

2 monts?? Wow, faster than usual Wink

(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2002, 07:32:08 am »

Ty, he told me he would contact my ISP if he found I ip'ed... To get me disced... Little does he realize the 40 bucks a month vs him saying "dont do it"... Hrm, who would win...

Also, Special thanks to the 4 who got banned in Typhy and My name... Bondo, Infection, Rapid, and Cookie, you peoples are my hero's!!!

Thanks,

Ben
« Last Edit: August 21, 2002, 05:23:42 am by *NADS Ben » Logged

Benjamin Franklin
Bondo
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2002, 07:32:17 am »

Snake, you are too pussah to realize what harsh constraints Evill has on GR...This is like Britian an the colonies...So I say  *music starts*'

Vote Yes.....Vote Yes....Vote for independancy

Right out of 1776 the musical, damn fine thing that I just watched.  I'll spare quoting more.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2002, 07:38:31 am »

Ben. Your whole arguement is invalid. You should not be worrying about the other people that impersonated Evill, you should have worried about yourself. If you had half a brain, you would learn that even though it can be very funny, impersonating an admin gets you banned permantley. Shit, look at Typhy for a pefect example. Is it fair that you were the only one banned ? NO. Would it be fair if you tried to get the rest of the idiots banned for the same reason as you ? Yes. But what is it gonna prove ? That just because you feel you have to take other peole with you ? Take your punishment like a man, and suffer the consieciences like any normal person would.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads