*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:34:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Raven Shield Browser Server Managment!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raven Shield Browser Server Managment!  (Read 3396 times)
bronto
« on: January 29, 2004, 03:51:26 am »

Heyo,

Ive been working on this for several days, smurf would know. And i finally got the .dll to work with .php forum with MAC's Raven Shield Build 294.

Its in beta, so i wont release it yet since if theirs a problem i know im gona get swamped with complaints but so far everything is working.

You can view live stats off the players, hes weapons, kits being used, rotation, maps, pictures, and justa bout everything

You can also admin your server, restart, kick and ban people without being at the server!

I provided some SS so you can drool

This would be handy for big servers! =)
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 06:15:27 am »

Actually, if anyone at all wants to have a web page showing the status of any RvS game, all they have to do is Click here to download.[/i]

It's a PHP script that all they have to do is open up, point to the correct IP and put it on a web server (capable of running PHP anyway).  

No .dll's, no conversions, no nothing.  It's a script by a guy named Chicago from a PC clan.  It even has the modules if you use nuke for your web site.  At most you may want to clean it up and make it match your site.  By default, it looks like this:

http://mp.macclans.com/staticpages/rvs-server.php

We'll be cleaning that up and pulling the information to the MP server pages on our site soon, but I wanted you to see what it looked like out of the box (and giving credit to those that actually wrote it).  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 08:00:23 am »

i'll bet money that is what mainman is "making", and it does surprise me that he can spell php.
someone check the source!

Btw, bucc we need to use that in the 2.0 of the mp site

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2004, 01:57:08 pm »

Actually, MP, main already included the main coders in his version, so why not use his? And you can remote admin his, which it doesn't look like you can do the same.  

This is his server currently, it clearly shows that mainman did the porting and that the original coders get the credit they deserve.

http://216.161.101.31/rvsstats/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2004, 02:00:34 pm by -CRYPT- » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
mainman2lazy
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 05:37:22 pm »

Jeb stfu

Heres the real download link

http://www.atwar.net/download.php?view.914

MainMaN

moo

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2004, 05:51:18 pm »

Besides the shitty interface. The one i provided uses RvS UDPBeacon, allowing tons of more information and control.

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 02:29:11 am »

my point is that you didn't make it.
Mainman can't even make a proper forum link, and yet he can take credit for a highly advanced php query tool, exactly.
You don't see mauti putting his name all over the mods he ports over.

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2004, 02:35:42 am »

Jeb, there is already due credit, so why must you make false posts?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 02:36:20 am by -CRYPT- » Logged

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2004, 02:45:08 am »

Jeb, i understand your consern but i do give all credit to the orginal coders. All i simply do is provide a mac install for this awsome mananger and well as read me for customization. If im spending this time pulling it together, i think i deserve a little credit for providing this as i did to the other 20 RvS maps that i converted for monoman. Also im adding functions....

p.s. i dont give a rats ass if the link isnt "acceptable" or not
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 03:20:01 am by MainMaN » Logged

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2004, 04:48:59 am »

crypt, suck my ass.

mainman, what functions might you be adding? Snipe is more knowledgeable than you are with html.

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2004, 04:49:52 am »

Actually, MP, main already included the main coders in his version,

Funny, I see Mainman's name at the bottom of the screenshot mainman provided, not the guy that actually wrote it.  And I also know the idiot's history with such things.

so why not use his? And you can remote admin his, which it doesn't look like you can do the same.  

Since there are no real dedicated servers for RvS on the Mac, and since Aspyr has already said that there wont be (can show you the e-mail if you wish) there is no need for a remote management app.  Since I can remote admin my computer from any other already, why do I need yet another application for this?

Add to that, why in the world would I trust anything that mainman has his hands in?  You are talking about a guy who has threatened to "upload a virus" to more than one MP's computers (as if).

This is his server currently, it clearly shows that mainman did the porting and that the original coders get the credit they deserve.

Doesn't seem to work.  Got nothing.  Sorry.

Besides the shitty interface. The one i provided uses RvS UDPBeacon, allowing tons of more information and control.

Shitty interface?  Nice way to read.  What kind of dumbass doesn't know how to change how a simple web page presents it's information?  Or are you just badmouthing it because it's not yours?

Yours doesn't seem to be providing any different information, btw, and since you can customize what is shown and what isn't in the php script, I don't think it's an issue.  Since the scripts all go to UDP port 8777 and get the info right from the game, I don't think you know what you are really talking about.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2004, 04:53:11 am »

Jeb, i understand your consern but i do give all credit to the orginal coders.

You didn't do it in your screen shots, and I doubt you would have if I hadn't brought it up (just like with Loth's mod).  

Crypt, it wasn't false, all you have to do is look right at the screen shot Mainman provided.  You see his name, where's the others?  Just because he changed it after we bring it up doesn't mean we are all of a sudden wrong.

The difference is, just point to the scripts.  There are a few of them.  You can do the same thing with AA and other games based off UT.  You don't need to change the format for people just so you can slap your name on it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 04:55:10 am by |MP|Buccaneer » Logged

crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 05:03:09 am »

crypt, suck my ass.

If only you'd let me Jeb, if only you'd let me.

Bucc, it is working now, check it out.

Click the link, weap, be annoyed, cry, it's all there.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 05:07:08 am by -CRYPT- » Logged

MainMaN

moo

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2004, 05:12:53 am »

Bucc your oblivious to just about everything.

The ip works only when my computer is on. And it was on all last night, all this mourning, and all this evening. So trying taking a peek before u shit. And if that doesnt float ur bubble i have multiple witnesses that im more than happy to say i posted correct sources.

I take the time to distribute it. I take the time to tweek it and add more functions. And i would like to have a weee, tiny sentance that says MAC conversion by mainman. So 2 f@#@$# bad.

This app can be handy FOR others, not just your selfish self! Example, i ran my server today and could monitor it at a friends house. I dont think i wana drive 2 miles just so i can kick somebody. I think the rest you can figure out.

"has threatened to "upload a virus" rofl, where did u make this up? Does everything come out of your ass?

Bucc.. public says the N4ADMIN (ur shitty interface) sucks.

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2004, 05:32:21 am »

The ip works only when my computer is on.

Your computer was on and hosting an RVS room when I clicked on it jackass.  Or so the GR room said.

I take the time to distribute it. I take the time to tweek it and add more functions. And i would like to have a weee, tiny sentance that says MAC conversion by mainman.

Add functions my ass.

Example, i ran my server today and could monitor it at a friends house. I dont think i wana drive 2 miles just so i can kick somebody. I think the rest you can figure out.

Funny Dumbass, I kicked someone off my server from over 1100 miles away.  What's your fucking point?  Oh, that's right, you didn't read that I can admin the server remotely without your copying of someone else's work.

"has threatened to "upload a virus" rofl, where did u make this up? Does everything come out of your ass?

Actually, you said it to Willie Tell.  I doubt Willie would make up such a thing, I really do.  Whereas, I'm well aware of your lies (and how a classmate got into your account and tried to post stuff on the MP site. - sure).  

Bucc.. public says the N4ADMIN (ur shitty interface) sucks.

LMAO, so glad that you once again show how even the simple skill of reading is beyond you Mainman.  I don't have an interface at all, so I don't know what that is.  I know I pointed people to a script by Chicago, that is completely customizable and has modules for Nuke even.  Don't know what you are talking about, but then again, neither do you.

MainMaN

moo

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 06:02:24 am »

Ok Bucc you win, are you happy. I mean, its not worth it aruging with ur ass. I could pick apart everything single pieace but why? Just so you can create more BS? I make these for the community and if they dont fit ur standerds than Screw you. Amit it you never want to loose, your one of the reason i hate online gaming cause i have to deal with selfish tards like you. Get a life, get friends, and find christ.  So to sum it up i will do what i wish.

Your not worth a second of my time nor a minute.

Fuck You.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 06:07:50 am by MainMaN » Logged

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 06:16:50 am »

...and find christ.

VII: Thou Shalt Not Steal.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 06:30:17 am »

Shut up loth, you as well i know you make a big idea outa everything. Hell, if i found a candy wraper you held and put it in my pocket you would spaz.

The mod NEVER used ur mod, god i was trying to learn how to make them and the whole time u were being a cock. So whats the point of doing anything? You always complain of everything your whole f@%@$@ clan does. For gosh sakes, it wasnt even that big! And you are the last person to contradict.

|MP|Cringe

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2004, 06:39:33 am »

Yes, it did. We found whole files in your "mod" (Read: compilation of other peoples' hard work that had their names replaced with your own) that were identical to the ones that loth originally created.

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2004, 06:41:25 am »

I never said it didnt! You guys make a WAY to big deal out of this. This was only suppose to be small. You guys dont give geeklog credit for your own damn site! I mean, if i want to make a mod thats not public (which it didnt) then 2 bad!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads