*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:10:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Rapid+typhy..U got promblems
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rapid+typhy..U got promblems  (Read 2455 times)
MainMaN

moo

« on: December 05, 2002, 04:39:26 am »

Ok i wana start off my saying this.. typhy wtf is ur problem?
me and cringe played u for fun, so u act all cocky like u aced us... omg...Ur very mouthy for a 13 yr old. And stfu about m4 worst of all time... thats Pure Bs.. ok.. ur a good player and everything, but ur mouth hurts u. And omg... im understand why evill banned u in the first place.
I not gona bother playing ur ass, u take all this shit seriously and u dont care about enything..... 5th place in the bl "worst clan ever" omg..thats how u tell a 13 yr old from a 17 yr old."
rapid...... omg ITS A JOKE.. ur soo out of line.. i was joking damnit.. omg.. u softy  and u may stfu as well, mabe thats why ur americas #1 bitch =D
rapid if u wana do a FUN 1 on 1 sure.. i doupt it though cause ur gona be a cock if u win, or being a jackass when u loose.. so NO and OMG..rofl.. i said no 2 the 1 on 1.. LOL
I asked u and u said u were in X so i 1 on 1 'ed hazard.. nj hazard btw.. so know ur a lying bitch.. i still respect u, typhy i lost all hope 2 u, so im not gona even talk 2 u untill u understand what ur saying.....

Im sry if i offended eny 1.... "
(yea right)
And m4 is a respected RS clan and i will raise it like u guys treat yours.. rabid takes more responsibilty for ur clan..

please pardan my spelling/grammer.. im in a hurry...

peace..
Please dont let this get 2 u
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 07:01:00 am by m4|MainMaN » Logged

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
|MP|Cringe

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 04:57:08 am »

I must say, M4 is probably the worst clan of alltime. After Cringe and Mainman beat FiRE, I decided to take them on in a 1v2, I got a DE .357 only. These morons took it upon themselves to camp then, with their PDWs and still only win 6-3. Very sad. M4, bringe it anyday, and give me a primary, and bring it 1v2 if you want. Mainman, your sorry little ass probably couldn't kill Rapid if he was unarmed
Typhy, as much as i wubs you, i resent being called a moron. Furthermore, yes i use a pdw, its noob stigma and all, and I did not camp in that game, which was for fun anyway. second, you used a primary in that game too, so su about your you only had a desert eagle bs. Anyway Typhy, if ur gonna be nice to me on aim when you want a ip, and then you talk bad about me behind my back on the forums, which side of you do i believe? the side i know is my friend, or the one that just takes advantage of people and uses them?  ;DTyphy.

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 05:08:28 am »

Its all good Cringe, I argue with my friends in forums, and hate them in the forums, and wub them on AIM. Smiley

"And m4 is a respected RS clan" - Thats one of the funnier things I've heard recently. Anyone who respects M4's RS skills, is just a moron.

Cringe, I used a primary when I was being 1-3. I went 3-3 with a primary against you guys, 1-3 with a DE .357.

You've proabaly noticed that I don't take 'jokes' against my clan as 'jokes' if you say something against myself or my clan, you'd better be prepared with the facts or the skills to back it up.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 06:14:18 am »

uh hey mm thanks about what you sayed in the last part of your post but you forgot the p in rapids name you said rabid for the subject lol. hehe just seeing if you wanted to know later.

You have just been assasinated by Da?
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 07:07:33 am »

"And m4 is a respected RS clan" - Thats one of the funnier things I've heard recently. Anyone who respects M4's RS skills, is just a moron."Omg typhy thats sad...ur the most potiful ass hole i meet.. that coming from u means nothing..... Agressive compainers works very well eh? typhy.. u need a life... ok u have no idea what u say nor u can back up shit urself....Kinda funny.. i cant find a person that likes u.do me . i mean all of us a favor and not talk... makes u look like a bitch more than the guys who are bitching."Ak is a repected clan"-rofl...... mabe u should of typed that in?? well wait.. ak is, exept u...Praise evill who banned you

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 07:21:45 am »

Well, even given your standars Mainman, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard. Whats up with " nor u can back up shit urself" - Ok, that has to go on the list of Mainman's dumbest comments, I don't bother keeping a log since all I have to do is view the posts of your account to see a list of the dumbest things ever said. When have I not backed what I've said up? I've always backed my stuff up. Now perhaps you should stop talking, and making up lame excuses and face my clan in a CB.

"i cant find a person that likes u" - That one can be added to the list too. For starters, my aim buddy list:

Cringe.
Monk.
Beast.
Scope.
Nighthawk.
Xoclipse.
Bondo.
Windtalker.
cow.
Psyks.
Infection.
The sexiest thing alive ( Hazard ).
Mysterio.

I will not go on since the list spans over 5 pages. Back was this about not backing up comments with facts?

"Ak is a repected clan" - Yes, I'd say that almost all of the people here do respect our RS skills. As Brain once said in refrence to my clan in general: "you forget that while some ak may not have social skills, they do have rs skills". Most people do respect our RS skills, either because they've seen us play, or because they've been beaten by us.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
m4| JeStEr
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 07:35:35 am »

Guys, first off I wanna say you guys are totally crazy-ass gamers that let this game control your lives. I also think that you guys should not say how weak a clan is if you  lost to them, even if it was a 2 on 1 (A loss is a loss, typhy). Also Typhy again, (sorry for pickin on you) please do not bore us with nosense about how many people amy or may not like you, frankly anyone in their right mind knows that a virtual friend means nothing besides the fact that you can type ina  matter to which smoeone can comprehend, CONGRATS! Well, I ahd another reply but I pressed a button and it disappeared. Now im tired and my mom is bitchin. Umm yea guys go get a life.
Oh yea! I can't believe taht you guys are so immature not to see the irony in all of this (It's a "GAME" which means something fun, while you guys are making it a "Life Or Death Situation" calm down). So yeah, Peace.

-JeStEr
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 06:29:39 pm »

Aww Jester, please don't bore us by talking... Next, 1v2, DE .357 only ( worst pistol ) and I still put up 3 games. You guys suck, thats a well known fact. You bring it in a CB, hell, your best 4 vs our best 2. We'd still win. You guys just suck. Thats all there is to it. Most important things in my life:

My girlfriend.
My family.
Soccer.
Baseball.
Football.

Just thought I'd point that our, you'll notice that RS isn't in my top 5, and most likely wouldn't be in my top 10 either.

MainMaN

moo

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 09:58:53 pm »

rofl typhy u are the sadiest bitch known 2 gr..... and ive been longer than ull ever be....lol
mabe if u watch me play 2 cee my actually skills.. then agian........ ull bitch either way... btw... i was asking some of ur friends about u.... rofl...
Im sry man.. mabe i should be nice 2 u? then agian its soo funny the way u make up dumbass remarks..."You guys just suck" ahahaha lmao i know u guys do Wink

Flame

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 10:16:26 pm »

Mainman? just ignore them. That's what so many other people have done. Also, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT RS ANYMORE?Huh (besides walla, lion, shade, ben, bronto, and some other people and evil dictators) Also, how do you know typhy was just joking like you were to rapid? Maybe you're overreacting like rapid did to you.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2002, 10:36:24 pm »

"i cant find a person that likes u" - That one can be added to the list too. For starters, my aim buddy list:

Cringe.
Monk.
Beast.
Scope.
Nighthawk.
Xoclipse.
Bondo.
Windtalker.
cow.
Psyks.
Infection.
The sexiest thing alive ( Hazard ).
Mysterio.

Typhy im not on ur buddy list? Mainman i dont know anyone who thinks m4 is a respected clan and if they do they say that in spite because they hate AK.

Retired Mac RS Player.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2002, 10:36:59 pm »

rofl typhy u are the sadiest bitch known 2 gr..... and ive been longer than ull ever be....lol
mabe if u watch me play 2 cee my actually skills.. then agian........ ull bitch either way... btw... i was asking some of ur friends about u.... rofl...
Im sry man.. mabe i should be nice 2 u? then agian its soo funny the way u make up dumbass remarks..."You guys just suck" ahahaha lmao i know u guys do Wink

Blah Blah Blah...  How bout you STFU and CB us already!  You like to go around the issue, but never actually do it!  Cool

Action speaks louder than words.  Now stfu and come CB us kid.

-Rapid-
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2002, 10:37:12 pm »

Yes ur right, but RS is still alive i tell U!!

=D
"mainman puts tyhpphpy on ignore"

Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2002, 10:46:23 pm »

Mainman to start of wtf, who is tyhpphpy? Your spelling is very bad. Now come cb us you pussie. To improve your spelling do this

Retired Mac RS Player.
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2002, 10:51:47 pm »

ok whore.......

this 1 is just for u matt: aonweoufhnsaoine;ouhefw

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2002, 11:36:06 pm »

CHILDREN , thats all i hear is children fighting.  Angry

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads