*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:03:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Tips from sk
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tips from sk  (Read 2496 times)
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« on: October 18, 2002, 02:50:59 am »

hello, if any of you guys need some help on RS plz post here and ill reply with some info

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 07:46:27 pm »

What do you find as the best tactic for beating Opra House, single player elite? - I get in, no losses, no troubles, I then throw grenades into the seats ( If you don't, the guys there will shoot the hostages ), and then there comes some idiot sniper with a Skorp. I've gone through the whole map, looking everywhere for him, but I can't find him. Any ideas as to his location, I got lucky once, I guess that one of my other fire teams got him, and I won the mission, but I would like advice for beating it in the future.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 02:41:40 am »

Well SK, actually at Opra house, there is a HB permimiter set up already, so there is no need for a HB sencor.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 01:48:09 am »

On Chalet Fall there is this one way point i go to and it just Stays there i cant go on to the next one on map what should i do? o and i dont wana skip it because it is a recon mission

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 03:39:59 am »

"Alpha, go!"  

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 06:15:29 am »

I tryed so i after a bit i just quit out and did it again and when i looked it was suppose to be a go-code but was not working that time.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 07:29:21 am »

Heh, Casper you little cheater. I really don't understand how people can consider it fun, when they cheat. You should try planning your own missions, thats what I do, it adds an extra bit to the game.  

Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2002, 11:01:10 pm »

I cant get past  Chalet elite on recon, plz help me.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2002, 12:35:37 am »

Matt, meet me on AIM, we'll get a game going, you can act as a spectator and I'll give you a walk through of what to do.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2002, 02:34:17 am »

Obvioulsy you've not beaten it on elite.. There are tangos everywhere. You have to make your cut over to the Guardhouse at the exact perfect time or you will be seen. It's pretty easy to get into the main part, once you're in there, there are tangos everywhere. I found myself hiding in a closet, because I spotted a guy comming in on my HB as I was setting the camera. It's not easy at all. Practice is they key. I was going to show Matt some tactics for some of the harder parts. I sugest that you go test this on elite SK. It's not the slightest bit easy.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2002, 11:11:17 pm »

Heh. Well, I sugest that you try that mission again, I am very good at single player, and have had tons of troubles with it. Btw, want to see somthing impressive? Look at my single player record, beaten Rogue Spear, Clasic, and Uran Ops. On Elite, Vetran, and Rookie. Also, everything is beaten on terrorist hunt ( Custome mission ), on all dificulty modes also. We were driving though, what my parents called "Buityful landscape" in England, up in the moutians, I am sitting in the back, playing Rogue Spear, and listening to the England game on headphones. I hate vacation, so I beat it many time then.

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2002, 02:55:13 am »

Typhy i wasnt cheating on Chalet it was one i was playing... But i was cheating because i lost all my maps for custom missions when i had to reistall my whole computer!!!

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2002, 03:00:34 am »

Casper, I am saying that its not right to cheat, no matter what. It's your single player campain, its your choice. I am just sugesting that you don't do it, the game is a lot more fun if you don't. Thats like me saying "I beat Eagle Watch a year and a half ago. So that makes it fine for me to use "teamgod" now to beat it". My thoughts are that you should enjoy yourself while beating missions. If the mission is no longer fun, then I suppose it's alright to skip it by cheating. I've never gotten to this point, then again, I never get tired of Rogue Spear, it took me somthing like 500 tries to beat the recon mission of Spa on elite.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads