*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:55:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  RS Fun CB's
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RS Fun CB's  (Read 1267 times)
Killa_Absalon
« on: July 14, 2003, 02:51:49 pm »

Hey to all RS players!

We all know that RS is gonna die. But why don?t we do something against it? Well, the next season will starts in 5 weeks, so we have enough time. My idea is:

Lets play many many fun cb?s and post it here! Its fun and its good practise for the next season. Well, yesterday we played a ?CB? vs ACE.

Players for the ?Friends Team?: Absalon, Bamm and Snelly

Players for ?AcE?: Nighthawk, Typhy and Maniac

Well, the scores were Friends   10  -  1   AcE. Don?t take this result too serious, they all just woke up! But it was a lot of fun and we should go on with fun cb?s. What do you guys think?

Greetz Abs
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 05:09:10 pm »

Will you play my pc clanmates if it's just a fun cb?  I know they are dying to get into some.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 06:37:46 pm »

Heh,a  rather pointless idea, but I like it just the same.

I would ask that no one try and work out a ladder, though. That would take away from the "fun CB" aspect of things.

ACE defeats TF6, 2v2, 6-1.

ACE: Typhy and StealthSniper

TF6: Grape and Goku.

ACE defeats TF6, 2v2. 7-5.

ACE: Typhy and StealthSniper

TF6: Grape and Goku.

ACE defeats TF6, 4v4, 10-4.

Players for ACE: Silvio, Typhy, Nighthawk and StealthSniper.

Players for TF6: Cris, Kilzo, Goku and ( not sure ).

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 08:56:06 am »

Yea of course i will play your Pcee?ers...but dont be mad at me when i start complaining  Grin

Nj AcE, I see you warmed up a bit eh? Anyone who likes a challenge pls post here. MB my killa?s arent online, but I have a lot of good partners on GR!

So see ya on the battlefield (typhy likes that) Wink
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 09:17:34 am »

That "friends" vs ACE thing was funny as hell. We were playing like complete newbies, regardless, it was still fun.

Actually, all of the TF6 CBs came before the "friends" one.

Please, moderators, just leave this thread alone, unless one of us asks you to take out a post. Don't lock it for being "pointless", or anything like that.

Thanks,

Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 01:35:13 pm »

Of course typhy forgets one...

10-10 TF6 and Ace

NH & Maniac vs Grape and Albatross (I think)

On a side note TF6 will accept cb's from any clan or pc player from now til the bl starts, we may be entering the BTs BL as well, looks like they have some nice system in place. All clans should at least check it out...no harm in joining 2 ladders.

And I believe we can all keep RS alive until RvS hits the market. I have a new graphics card and it makes rs look like a whole new game...so I have renewed joy for RS Grin Grin
Killa_Absalon
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 04:21:45 pm »

Lol typhy, we didnt show our full power too...mb snelly, but me and bamm were too stoned to play ?normal?.

Anyways, why should any moderator lock this thread? There is no flame war, no spamming, etc?

Same as Kilzo, im taking every challenge. There is just the problem of my members, but killa prolly wont participate (spelling?) season 5. Or anyone wants to join us? Contact me!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 09:57:18 pm »

Well, take a look at our moderators, and that should answer that question.

Kilzo, I was unaware of any 10-10 CB, perhaps it happened while I was on vacation? I only posted the ones that I was in.  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads