*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:25:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is  America's Army going to  be ported to Mac?  (Read 5536 times)
jtsoldier

Welcome to my world!

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2002, 04:04:20 am »

Yea I find PC people not smart for some reason.

Alex, they are not smart because if they were, they would've bought a Mac. Wink

It is a fact that the most creative people in the world use Macs. ?Pretty much every form of media (print, video, audio) use Macs. ?I'm sure if computers were around in their current form, Albert Einstein would be typing his work into an iBook or something.

Almost factual that is!
I was looking at a website and it had a poll going, it shown that a low percentage of PC Users had a college degree etc, whereas quite a high percentage of Mac users had college degrees etc.

I'll try to find the link and post it here sometime, but it was proven... Not necessarily the most creative, just that Mac is the computer people with brains use... Although I do notice alot of Mac guys on GR are Graphic Designers & Artists.

jt.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Welcome back to the world of the grossly bored, those who read these forums.
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2002, 10:05:14 am »

I am a graphic designer, and I would have not been on a Mac if it was not for my job.

I think the real reason y Mac studs hate PC homos, is b/c PCEES never leave anything legit. What i mean, is that someone always cheats, and in RS those client side aimbots are a fuckin thing to reckon with. Yes there are those who try to keep the game legit, but those are a little few b/c many ppl can;t take a loss.

And i could see the army doing that b/c they used the Rogue Spear Engine for a training game. i'm serious, the US army went to RedStorm and asked to help develop an army simulation with them, or already have using the RS engine. I read it on the Redstorm website like a month ago. So for all u anti-RS folkol, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee----Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yippppreeeee-Kiyeeeeeeeaaaaaaa

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2002, 06:31:06 pm »

You see, PC's are the government's way to monitor you.  Macs was made by a hippy with all good intentions and not ever thought of monitoring your every move like Windows XP did.  My friend was just telling me how XP had gotten recalled because in the system, it had a file keeping log of all your activities, which was then being sent to MicroSoft who turned around and would sell the stats to researchers both public and from the government.  I am glad that I never heard of such thing on the Mac, and that is a main reason I still love them Wink  

In this new ARMY game, I personally see it as another recruiting tool for the ARMY.  They give it away free so lots can play it and they can pick off the most consistent smart players.  What I mean, is that I wouldn't be one bit surprised that logs of how you do and how smart you play are being sent to an ARMY recruiting research center in which they studied brain patterns to choose the best candidates for certain positions(Seals, Special Operations, etc.)  So while all the PC people go out and DL their free copy, they just DL'ed a way to be tested for certain positions in the ARMY without them knowing.  Pretty slick and smart.  Our future is going to be the kids anyways, so why not check out how they are thinking and using their problem solving logic.  Best way to get the smartest people to be trained for certain jobs! Wink
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2002, 09:44:26 pm »

Rapid, you are a dumbass. It isnt surprising that you of all people would propose a conspiracy about the ARMY monitoring people and sending them off to a research lab.

Yes, the game is a recruiting tool - you see how life is in a simulated boot camp and you can train with real spec weapons and tactics. It has "goarmy.com" inside the game, but that is fair.

Research lab - lmfao. You are a total dumbass who knows nothing about anything. First off, to get into a Special Operations Unit, you must already be in the military and pass the most greuling boot/training camps imaginable. They wont pick some fat loser like yourself who sits around and plays computer games all day to join any of those units anytime soon. Second, they cant just pick people up and throw them into research labs...this isnt like your UFO conspriacies where you get abducted by aliens and they suck the knowledge out of your brain.

In conclusion, Rapid is a dumbass. Also, this game will never be ported to the Mac for free because of a lack of user base and multiplayer hosting.

Dest: It uses the new Unreal engine, not RS.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2002, 09:48:17 pm »

well im about to download it now but i have to wait on a line cuz im not subscribed to the stupid site. when i get the game and played it for a while ill give u guyz  a full report  Grin

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2002, 10:06:59 pm »

aSs, you're a closed minded idiot since the day I met you and of course your premature brain wouldn't understand my opinion.  Hell, your the perfect guinea pig! Grin

aSs's opinion = shitty as always.
Cow

The better you are the luckier you get

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2002, 12:09:43 pm »

SWEET RAPID BASHING *HEAD BANGS*
-moo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads