*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:24:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rapid wut is it that u must start fights with ppl?  (Read 7939 times)
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« on: August 07, 2002, 09:32:58 pm »

ive only been here for a short time but already ive seen u talk so much shit and ur constantly fighting. all the other AK members seem to not have any problems. except when Typhy trys to protect ur reputation or the reputation of AK because u make so many enemies. wut is it? do u like to fight with ppl? do u seek attention or something? wouldnt after a while say "man y does every1 hate me. mb i should try not to fight with ppl for a while." but no u continuosly fight with ppl. and u say other ppl talk shit but i only see u mouthing off. did u ever here any1 say "the best kind of winner is a quiet one?" so wut if ur clan is good. u ruin there reputation by being a dick. nothing against other AK ppl (cuz typhy seems cool even though i really havent played with him) and i know Typhy will probly say something but have u ever really considered just trying to avoid fights. and im not trying to create a fight here i just want a real anwser. wtf makes u feel the need to fight and make enemies?

had to get that out........
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2002, 09:44:12 pm »

Well Hazard, what you see is me doing is fighting to end what shit talkers start.  Sure some of you that come in late and don't know the history, don't understand it and see it as something irrational.  But how would you feel if people got so offended by you killing them so much in a video game, that they started insulting you out of frustration in these forums?  You'd talk shit back too and don't say you wouldn't.  

I used to not even read these forums, but one day someone told me people were talking shit about me and they were all starting to believe it and other readers, so I came in here to defend myself, and have been here ever since.  

What I do wrong, is feed into the BS by answering to it.  You're right about being a quiet player that lets his actions speak his words.  So with that being said, you can expect that from me.  Sure there will still be shit talkers, but I will meet them one day face to face and we'll settle our differences then.  I'm sure they wouldn't say half of the shit they say if they saw me in real life.  With all that said, see you guys at a game near you Wink
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2002, 09:45:03 pm »

hahahahahaha.
its pretty true, like when rapid started saying that the cunt forum icon wasn't original and all this stuff... but after about 2 hours of arguement, he finaly admited that he shoulda talked to me in a private message before starting shit on the forums. and with that apologie i made a new forum icon...

btw... rapid if i ever saw you in real life, you'd be saying "do you want fries with that." Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley (a joke don't take it seriously)

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2002, 09:46:34 pm »

see we all can get along. :sniff:: Wink

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2002, 12:32:37 am »

Now see, Jeb acted as it he was kidding in this post, yet acted like a total dick here:

"Jeb and Capt Anarchy being complete fucken idiots"

Now tell me how I should handle this personal and clan attack he just displayed Huh

Some people are just that low...

Precious_Roy
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2002, 12:54:16 am »

hazard.  Don't try to talk sense into someone after the forum moderators and mauti have tried and failed.  Certain people are lost causes.

I find Rapids use of the word "irrational" amusing.

Did you know that entire college courses are taught on the subject of rationality/irrationality.  The whole purpose of the course is to define that word.

And yet Rapid throws it out there like he has mastered it. And no doubt he has! Congratulations Rapid, you are now smarter than 90% of the nations studients in political theory.

You have undoubtedly surpassed my own comprehension.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2002, 12:55:08 am »

Actually, if you really look into it, it's not Rapid, he has to put up with so much crap, when you've got 5 people bashing on you, it's hard to be reasonable, considering what he has to go through here, I think that he does very well.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2002, 01:25:05 am »

shit rapid, i didn't make the site, i'm defending a buddie capt. besides your the person who started the trouble with capt over the spoofing.
but non the less,  i don't seek fights with you, its to hard to argue with someone who doesn't listen.

*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2002, 01:27:26 am »

i was on GR today and i noticed a bunch of people talking, then out of no were rapids name was said. then some people commented, no names will be said. and yes i got a chat log so don't try and say i am lieing. also wtf is up with this clan |?H|. put a stop to it now before mauti finds out. BL rule 22. *DAMN reserves the right to remove or ban any clan which acts unacceptably.
          i think that fits the AH problem. i am not being an ass i am mearly warning that certain clan before somthing happens, i can see it so take the site down and stop impersonating. from what i see it's people starting with rapid and he starts with the instult's back. mabey if people leave him alone you will find out he does not bitch. if he starts well then plz by all means do what ever you want.
*DAMN Snake   Roll Eyes

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2002, 02:00:36 am »

don't let any rogue noobs cause the prob, capt just made the site to spite rapid over his complaining over originality.
I don't see the site as a big problem since it was only a joke.

and rapid...
"Jeb and Capt Anarchy being complete fucken idiots"

i didn't make the site, nor am afilitated with it.
don't drag me into this flame war i'm not related to just because i'm buddies with capt.

*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2002, 02:07:32 am »

i don't give a shit how it started or what he said she said bs. they made an unacceptable site. it's a carbon copy of AK's site with unacceptable language and false CB results. so it must be taking down. i don't care if rapid started it, the clan who made the site steped out of line and it must be fixed asap.
*DAMN Snake   Roll Eyes   and i know who made the site but i am not saying any names.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2002, 02:24:01 am »

I would also like to add that there are laws regarding copying of source code without permission. Snake is right, if you want to go make an anti |?K| site, thats fine, however, copying our site, modifying things on it, and puting in fake cb results is unaceptable.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2002, 02:43:34 am »

problem has been solved admin plz lock thread

This thread isnt dealing with the site, and there was no "problem." This thread will remained open until it turns into spam...generally threads like these will die out on its own. - assassin

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2002, 02:45:55 am »

There are no laws that would protect the AK site for two reasons:

1) It is not copyrighted in any legal way, shape, or form.

2) Spoof sites are perfectly legal as long as they do not try to impersonate another person (or in this case clan).

I know you are thinking that AH is an impersonation, but live with it. As far back as I can remember, PsYcO had a spoof site named SuCkO-clan.com (we were PsYcO-clan.com) and SWAT had some bs sites made about it. Just take it as good humor and get on with it.

As for stealing open source: Rapid was dumb and didnt protect it...he should have realized that something like this might have happened with all of the people that dislike him.

Typhy: In the case you were talking about 5 people  "bashing" Rapid - he brought it upon himself...if he thought that he could attack me with false accusations and not get anything in return, he is a dumbass. No one was bashing Rapid until he kept up with his attack on me AFTER Mauti had cleared me. Many people dislike Rapid because of his actions, and in turn, he brings everything he gets upon himself. If he were to change and stop being a dumbass most of the time, you would quickly see the opinions of him change. As of this time, I too consider him a lost cause until he can understand that his actions have consequences.

Roy: He didnt go to college, go figure.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2002, 02:51:19 am »

typhy, i may have copied, but i didn't copy any source code or graphics directly. i "reverse engineered" your site, i did everything froms scratch and copied nothing directly off your site. Certianly, some of the graphics came out pretty darn close, and i'm rather proud of how close i got 'em to the original.

Don't start bitchin out jeb. It's not a crime to have a laugh at someone else's expense. It's just bad taste.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
?(uNt?YodaTi.Hfa

Flames not a noob but he sucks.

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2002, 02:52:51 am »

OK, good a place were i can talk to rapid and reason with him. Rapid, it was a joke about the anti-ak icons, i only wore them for 5 minutes, ok. Sorry if you  weren't in the mood, it was a JOKE. Sorry, didn't mean for you to take it so hard.

"Friends, respect yourselves as men, respect each other in the moil of battle! Men with a sense of shame survive more often then they perish. Those who [flee] have neither fighting power nor any honor."        -Argives; Homer's Iliad
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2002, 02:55:43 am »

Assassin, it doesn't matter wether it's copyrighted or not, if he copied the source code, then it's ilegal. As for the rest of your post... To stupid to comment on ( aka, I just don't feel like it ).

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2002, 02:58:27 am »

A) It isnt illegal...dont talk about stuff that you dont know about.

If it was illegal, Mauti would have sued Romulus over stealing the entire *DAMN site source code. I also would have sued Romulus for making his CIA clan site a virtual copy of the PsYcO site at the time.

B) It isnt that you think it is stupid, you know that I am right.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2002, 03:00:08 am »

Umm... No, perhaps if you would read my whole post, you would see that I said that I didn't feel like commenting on it, second, Yes, it is ilegal, I will go try and find the written law somwhere and show it to you, it may take a while.

*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2002, 03:04:21 am »

lmao assassin we went through this with romuluass...if it was copy righted and you copyied word for word then yes it's ileagl. but mod'ing it is not. that the whole thing about "copy right". anyways i don't care about copy righting and the law...a clan made a site that was wrong and it broke rule 22 so i asked them to take it down, you can put the site up again with out breaking the law but with out breaking rule 22 well...thats a diffrent story.
*DAMN Snake ? Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads