*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:35:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  What is the best kit item in Ghost Recon?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is the best kit item in Ghost Recon?  (Read 1721 times)
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« on: January 12, 2003, 08:42:31 pm »

I am posting this because I just missed the bus, and now I have to wait half an hour till it comes back, anyhow, what is your favorite kit item in Ghost Recon. Personally I prefer the grenade launcher, if you learn how to use it well its alot better than a rocket. with a rocket you have to get  out in the open, you also cant rocket corners, seeing as how you will blow your self up. Yadda Yadda Yadda, wtf is your fav kit item?

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Flame

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 08:48:08 pm »

I like the GL too. It's better then a rocket since you gotta wait a long time to fire. Also unlike the rocket the GL can let you shoot high, and it would fall down. The rocket just shoots straight.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2003, 09:54:12 pm »

Do you mean the best kit, or the best individual item? If the former, there's none that really stand out for me. I use the PSG-1 + grenades most of the time, though, for the utility value. If the latter, I gotta go with sensors. Especially in small maps, those little buggers rock my socks. I'm just glad that they are only available with the MP5, since sensors are waaaay too powerful to not have a large penalty associated with them, and that penalty is the MP5.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2003, 10:31:26 pm »

it all depends on the map for me,
OICW (no nade launcher) is the ownage gun of the millenium. Its got a 5x zoom which is comperable to a sniper rifle and it owns at single shot.
The M4 with the nades or rockets is another great kit.
I prefer the rocket, its more powerfull, it shoots straight (no arching) and you don't need to use it that much.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 01:40:48 pm »

The kit depends on map.

But i use Kit 9 for soldier and Kit nine for Demo.

The OICW is a great weap. But the Enfield of the Demo is more accurate and really owns in single shot. OICW is cool b/c of 3burst, and the nades.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
<FBI>"Sixhits"
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 01:18:13 am »

it all depends on the map for me,
OICW (no nade launcher) is the ownage gun of the millenium.

Jeb, you are so right - nothing else but the OICW and binocs (for that 1x more zoom and target distance) for big maps.

Call me a fool but I love the MP5SD - one of the most effective weapons of the game. Basically, when you fire it no one knows you're firing it. Even at ccb range. The OICW is great for maps like TANK, and the MP5SD is great for ANY seige map - take sensors - or small maps - take extra ammo.. Act like a forward scout.

What's more, the MP5SD can actually be used at full auto. In ccb, nothing beats the MP5SD for mowing the baddies and escaping to fight on...

Besides, the MP5SD is THE most annoying weapon in the game. It's what I call my beloved "peashooter" - at range, it can take 5, 10, 15 or even more shots to kill someone. This is especially fun when someone is running and you just tick, tick, tick 9mm happiness into them. Over and over and over. Besides, I take a perverse joy in having the most hits of anyone else in the game.   :-)

Sixhits Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads