*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:08:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Screenshots
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 1148 times)
Brian
« on: July 08, 2003, 03:47:13 am »

I'm having some problems. I can't seem to get Ghost Recon to take screenshots. I checked my .keys file and it still maps the default F4 key to sceenshots, but nothing seems to happen despite multiple attempts.

I checked the game folders and my hard drive for results, but found nothing.

Has anyone else had problems with this? To what location does Ghost Recon usually write the screen shot file?

Thanks
Brian
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 03:51:16 am »

I forgot the second part of my question, pertaining to replays.

Has anyone saved the replay of a multiplayer game whith "observer" participants? Is it possible to switch to the view of an observer during the replay?

Thanks again
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 03:56:54 am »

the answer to ur 1st question is the SS's are in ur Ghost Recon folder. Default name of the SS is "Snapshot 1.jpg". If there not in ur Ghost Recon folder try searching that file name.

As for your second question...I am not sure. Maybe someone else can answer that one.

p.s. if f4 isnt working try command/shift/3 while in gameplay.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 08:05:01 am »

F1 changes the charicter view while in observer mode, you can see the 1st person perspective, 3rd, and a cinimatic style.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 06:00:22 pm »

Well, to be honest the best way is to get the f4 key to work, because if you use the default setting like I do for the map you will notice that every time you use the shift / command / 3 option the map comes up, therefore blocking the picture from the ss.  It's quite a pain in the ass actually heh.
     As for the replay, in observer mode, well, there is only one way it can be done that I know of, and that would be sacrificing you're viewable screensize of the game.  By setting the options for the screensize in the <Graphics> section to FALSE this will allow you to physically take the Reaply out of you're saved game folder to save the replay of the game.  This sucks because again you will have the game playing in a window instead of the fullscreen.  And because of that you will not have as good a gameplay as being able to view the game with the fullscreen.  Other then that, i do not know of any way to save a replay in a game in observer mode.  The only other problem with this scenario is that I believe that you have to be serving the game for this option to be valid.  Srry.  And if that was the case, then all you would have to do is save the replay after the game is over in the killz viewscreen.

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads