*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:02:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RAPID SPAMMING THE FAKE NADS SITE--AFTER BEING WARNED!!!!!  (Read 3763 times)
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2002, 07:27:25 am »

Of corse you agree with it, because you are deadlock. don't start BS. deadlock has nothing to do with this and he should keep his 2 cents out of it. abuse? how? by deleteing spam? pointless posts? comments? opionos? as i said before he has nothing to do with it and should not post his 2 cents here.... and how can deadlock be right when he said " nads go away with it"  thats BS they got suspended... showes how munch he know about the issue... and thats besides the point, HE WAS NOT THERE.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2002, 07:35:17 am by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2002, 07:34:00 am »

Snake, if we want to delete a big chunk of spam, pointless comments, and abuse all at once, hows about we just delete your whole account?

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2002, 07:35:48 am »

anyway, yes. both AK and NADS have done this before. however, AK kept doing it, even after a warning and a very close call. what the hell? i say boot em for a season. NADS got kicked for their leaders actions... so...

geek
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2002, 07:42:25 am »

my god, the level of logic (or intelect for that matter) in this thread is immensly underwelming.  other than deadlock and oso, i dont think i've seen an actual case madefor either side made in a convincing fashion.

as for rapid and his 'doses of their own medicine' i think it's hi time that we in the forums give rapid one big dose of HIS own medicine in the form of a big boot from the bl and the forums. hell he's been warned 3 times, and countless others in the past(i really didnt want to dig through all that shit to come up with an actual number. it's safe to say that he's been warned at least 3 times prior to this)

on a side note, snake, you have to have the worst admin philosophy i have ever seen. you dont see me going around an deleating all of rapid and typhy's posts simply because i dont agree wth their point. either wise up on how to be fair, or drop the position, there's no third choice here

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2002, 07:44:43 am »

ummm, i dident delete any i just said i would if it got out of hand and turned into spam... which it's border line right about now....

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2002, 08:24:31 am »

brain just called everyone stupid, and then basically said everything they did..

geek
Oso
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2002, 09:02:08 am »

just get back to what the admins should do about rapid's actions.
Deadlock

Fear the smiley face!

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2002, 09:02:21 am »

Snake, I understand from reading through things, that in response to Rapid creating that *NADS spoof site, *NADS will not be punished. Also, |?K| can mock whatever the hell they want 'till the battle league season starts. Personaly, I think that Rapid was a total dumbass to create that *NADS mock site, he had things going perfectly from his point of view, *NADS was about to be suspended as their punishment, etc. Then he felt the need to create this site, and now to go spamming the URL, beacuse of this, he's lost any case that he might have had against *NADS since he commited an offense almost equal, the diffrence being that his did not ocure durring a battle league season.

Brain, I come to question where you say that Rapid has been warned countless times in the past. When I first entered these forums, I read back through many old topics trying to get a better grasp of things that have happened here in the past. Rapid was warned not to post the *NADS site, perhaps that is true, but as I brought up before, since it isn't durring a Battle League season, it has no effect on the battle league, therefor not a concern to the admins. Meaning that no punishment could be fairly handed down to Rapid from the Battle League. Other than that, I see somthing way back in the |?K| vs Nixon thread. It shows that |?K| was on a zero tollerance thing, I dug back though old posts and topics though, and found that all that Rapid has done is been a dumbass and pissed people off. He has never broken a rule, therefor, no one can make a case that Rapid should be ban from the battle league just because you dislike him.

I'd agree with Brain that Snake is a very poor admin, my post was along the lines of "Snake, I won't read your post 'till you go back, modify it and get my name correct". This was a result of him calling me "Deadcock". If you're going to throw mindless insults twards me into your posts, then you'd better not delete my posts asking you spell my name correctly.

On a side note, Snake, it's good to hear that you are serving your country, what are you in? Marines? Army?

Regards,
Deadlock

Yes, I have Typhy's email adress, he registered the account for me, I just got my mac! ( Yay ). 800 iMac.
Oso
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2002, 09:19:24 am »

Deadlock, from what i heard Mauti tell people about the NAD's vs Ak spoof site... he clearly said something along the lines of :  NO SITES THAT DEGRADE ANOTHER CLAN WILL BE TOLERATED AND ACTION WILL BE PLACED AGAINST THOSE WHO DO.

Mauti told us this just after the NAD's spoof site was placed in and NAD's was reentered into the BL for Ak's actions

It doesn't matter if it was during the BL or not, what rapid did was degrade another clan using a spoof site after mauti has warned us all
Bondo
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2002, 09:24:42 am »

I would like to say first that I have spoken to Mauti and as the rule enforcing respect of clans doesn't go into effect until the next season starts and AK thus agrees to it, that there is no BL punishment for this.  If it had been done two weeks later after the season started AK would likely have gotten suspended for a long time.

On the other hand, this is still a forum and forum punishment is possible and Rapid has been put on the warning to be banned list in the GG.  Any step out of line in the coming week or two and he will not be posting for a while.

Finally  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads