*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:24:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Should I go to the Movies
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Should I go to the Movies  (Read 2560 times)
EUR_Zaitsev

Charlottesville High 2007 Class

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2002, 02:46:16 pm »

So if the madallion makes her mortal wouldnt it mean with it she was immortal as is anyone who wears it, such as Argon.

TALO
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2002, 05:01:32 pm »

Hey, I watched LOTR 2 and it was awesome, alot better than the 1st part. You can tell b/c they put alot more money into part 2, b/c of the better graphics and nothing was forgotten.  Definite must see if you saw and liked the 1st one.
I want to go see Gangs of NewYork, b/c it was directed by Scorsese, I mean Oh EH! Eh Oh! ya knaw!!

Also, it looks pretty good, enough to pass the time if yer not doing anything, who knows i might even go watch it tonight!!

gl on yer choice!!

The King of Pistoleros
cookiedrei
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2002, 07:28:10 pm »

ok, this makes no sense cause ok

SPOILER
in the second one even when she doesn't have the necklace and even when she is willing to marry a mortal or whatever her father is like no you're stupid cause you'll have to live alone when he dies, etc...

so if she was willing to accept mortality, why would she have to live alone once Aragorn dies if she too would die?
it doesn't seem like she has a choice to be mortal... otherwise she would have stayed with aragorn, right?

that stupid necklace is the only part of the movie i don't get.
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2002, 10:59:32 pm »

The necklace isnt a big part of the movie, it doesn't have enny super powers or enny thing, Zait, just go whatch LOTR. And stop think to hard   Cheesy

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2002, 05:50:38 am »

The necklace only symbolizes her love for him. It doesn't give immortality. There's a meaning behind this though. That true love and passion will always be eternal. It gives Aragorn the extra faith he needs to fight evil.

I went to see LOTR:TT the other day. OMFG. IT'S AMAZING. GO SEE IT NOW!!!

Oh and Merry Christmas

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2002, 08:33:40 am »

Okay, Mauti is definetly right here! Bowling for Columbine is the best movie on the list by far (okay, so it's not really on the list but whatever). The Two Towers was awesome, but I think I like the first one better. Bowling for Columbine is a definete must see. And, for anyone who likes that style of movie be sure to check out "Freedom Downtime" by Eric Corley and the 2600 crew.

http://store.yahoo.com/2600hacker/film.html

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads