*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:54:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question For ObergruppenF?hrer Mauti!!  (Read 1721 times)
6.Dr.FaSsSt..qc

Easy there, big fella, smoke a reefer...calm down,

« on: August 19, 2001, 06:23:43 am »

Hi Mauti,
Do you think you can classify the reviews by author? I have been asked many times from readers/players that they would like to see reviews classified by author...they want to be able to see all my reviews in one spot...

I didn't promise anything only that I would ask you...
So please get back to me about this...I think it would be a good idea...although I am the only one writing reviews, it seems...where;s Bondo, loud, and the other reviewers...Fire them all...I'll do the job all by myself...

Wiedersehen folks,

ps: I might be going to Budapest in october...maybe, if I go, we can go for a beer in either Wien or Budapest...that would be fun...

When you need to operate, call the Doctors...we get the job done!!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2001, 09:26:12 am »

Hi Fasst,

first it would be great if we could go for a drink in Vienna . Try to phone me if you are in Budapest. You can find the telephon number at the bottom of the main page. I am in the ARMY but if you are in Vienna for ?a weekend we can probably meet us.

I am also wondering what the other Review staff members do but yeah special thanks for your great reviews and about ranking reviews by authors: First I thought no problem I will add this feature but my review script  wasn't build for it. At all it wouldn't be a problem to rank all reviews  by author but it wasn't build  to show the reviewer next to the headline so  it is complicate/time consuming to add such a feature. Sorry.

BTW plz don't call me Obergruppenf?hrer because this rank was used by the nazis. Thanks.

Have a nice day,

*DAMN Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
jn.loudnotes
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2001, 04:41:01 pm »

After writing a long mod review of Zomar's map, I started school again, so I'm going to write sparingly.

However, I'm still on the staff, as is Bondo, who actually has a real job that takes up his time

a real job?  wow.......

Anyway, remember it's quality, not quantity that counts.

Perhaps we should have reviews of modreviews?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

< insert clever and original signature here >
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2001, 05:16:49 pm »

I know Loud that for you school started again and I chatted few minutes ago with Romulus and he will finish his review this week. You are right Loud quality counts more than quality but Fassts reviews are all really good so far as well as your was. I was refering to Mr. Bond and LoudNotes who said that they do some reviews but well I am sure more reviews will follow.

Thanks so far for everything Loud and Fasst,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
6.Dr.FaSsSt..qc

Easy there, big fella, smoke a reefer...calm down,

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2001, 04:08:32 am »

Thx for your reply Mauti...I guess when the Army is over you will have more time to maybe classify the reviews by author...that would really be cool.
As for calling you obergruppenfuhrer, I wasn't meaning to offend, sorry if I did. Besides you are our obergruppenfuhrer, literally, "over group leader". I am sorry again, Mauti.

I also wanted to say that I write my reviews from a gamers point of view. No technical talk(textures, geometry, symetry and all that ..) NO geek talk from me. I do not understand the world inside my computer, I only play the games. So if someone wants to write a technical review of one of my reviews, by all means, go ahead. I will not write technical details into my reviews.

Bye for now...

When you need to operate, call the Doctors...we get the job done!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads