*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:48:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We need some more RS action!  (Read 3522 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2003, 01:35:36 am »

Typhy, FiRE only CB'ed us ONCE Last season, and we kicked their ass in that CB.  After that, they avoided CB'ing us, which lead them to win the BL.(We would've kicked their ass right out of that #1 spot with No Problem.)  I believe you're thinking of your CB vs FiRE where MP5 lost.  Those fools declined every CB challenge we gave them during the Finals, which is why I was so pissed off they could get away with such BS to win the BL. Angry  

Anyways, BL isn't a fair  environment where people get judged in a fair matter.  It's a place where biased mods make decisions according to their personal feelings, and not the hard cold facts. Shocked

In that RnT incident Typhy, I understand you were trustworthy, and trusted RnT when they said they killed you and they had a ?? to prove it.  It was when I asked to see this ??, that the problem began.  Of course, I was in the wrong for that...  Shocked   See what I mean now?
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2003, 01:59:33 am »

Well, Typhy, I don't think we should be nitpicking about little things the BL Mods do. So what if Infection isn't always polite? You can't expect them to update everytime someone asks them to. I'm sure he wanted to play some games for a bit, or just unwind and relax. I don't think time IS an issue. However, you can't expect them to base their schedule around a computer game tournament. SO what if they can't devote every second of their life to the BL? I think some of you have forgotten that this is a VIDEO GAME. Relax, have fun and play. It's just a game. You guys get all political about this, and argue over pointless things. It's disgusting and unhealthy. So chill, and let the BL Moderators work. The less of this bullshit they have to read, the more time they can spend updating the BL.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2003, 03:23:29 am »

Mellow, dont bother. Its not worth the time and effort to reply. Ive learned to ignore it because its only the same 2 or 3 people complaining and whinning about how we mods dont do our job right, good enough or fast enough. I think by now I have seen Rapid post cry baby threads about how we make judgements on how we like or dislike a clan and that is untrue. We take all facts, talk to each other and Mauti for that matter and make an group decision. Rapid has to come in here and start posting in bold so that everyone can see to try and discredit us because a judgement didnt go his way. I for one am sick and tierd of it but it comes with the territory.

As for Typhy, he does have some valid points, I do jump to conclusions sometimes, but what he doesnt state is that most of the time it is in retaliation to stupid post like most of the one's here in this post. As for the Troublemaker post with win against Virus. I only made one mistake with my post and that was to say a clan suspension was in order. I should have said that a personel ban was in order. Take a look at his name Typhy, its "Troublemaker". And you dont make an honest mistake and post a cb win in the drop box. So no, i did not jump to conclusions. And I dont know if Mauti talked to him yet or if he found out what the case was...rest assured that as soon as I see that i will have a little chat with Troublemaker and record the text chat to show Mauti.

I really have nothing more to say other then It makes me sad to have to defend myself and other mods here on a regular basis after all the hard work put in by mauti, elandrion, utl, myself, infect, pat, snake, haz....and the list goes on. Sad

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2003, 04:55:50 am »

VooDoo, what a load of crap.  You have had a grudge against our clan and even more against myself for too long now.  So when calls are made in situations that we are clearly in the right, and you take your time to judge against us, even with the hard cold facts in front of your face, it's only obvious how biased you are.  Why the fuck would you say it was cool that Pat departed from a CB against us, to run here to turn in he won because his teamate left and he didn't want to finish solo?  Why the fuck would you say it's cool that RnT wins a CB based on a crashed game where they said they had a ?? of them winning, and then failed to provide this Huh How is that in any way fair to me and my clan?  It isn't.  Biased judgement like that is what's driving this BL and it's why I consider this not a fair playing environment for anybody that any mod personally dislikes.  I know I might be the one right now, with the complaints, but you biased mods caused |?K| a BL.  You judged against us in matters we were clearly in the right.  Why, simple, you and every active BL mod at the moment, don't like us and you won't even consider the facts we provided in all these situations.  Were we in the wrong in any of these situations?  Hell no!  We had all reason in everything we've argued about, and we were never trying to finaggle cheap wins like the losers that tried against us.  Did you even show any respect of seniority to our clan when we posted our case?  Hell no, you ignored it all and simply went by what the opposing party said.  You disregarded all the facts we brought to the table, which showed me and everyone else how much bullshit this place is being ran by biased Mods like yourself.  Of course, you don't see yourself in the wrong, because you're blinded by your own hatrid.  

[sarcasm]But hey, you're all good in the hood...[\sarcasm] Shocked

Mauti, I've done my part on being respectful in presenting all my cases.  I also reviewed all hard cold facts and made sure I wasn't tripping, before I came in here.  What did I get?  Biased mods who disregard anything I bring to the table, and brainwash even you, in cases we're clearly in the right.  But hey, I'm the one.  I'm the trouble here.  I'm the one that tries to turn in funky wins.  I'm the one that complains too much in your mods eyes with no reason.  I'm the one that shouldn't say anything when being mistreated.  Yeah Mauti, I'm the one...  I'm the one with no reason for anything I bring up.  I'm the one these fools can't handle, because I'm been right, and they can't let  you see that.  I'm the one that types all this for nothing...  You need to start realizing what's right from wrong and start seeing the big picture Mauti.  Do you think I say all this for nothing, or do I actually see something wrong?  Think about it.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2003, 05:14:23 am »

Rapid, no one forces you to compete in the BL. The fact is, you represent a very small margin of players that dislike how the BL is run. Just because you take the time to object to every little thing doesn't put you in the right. I have nothing against you personally, but it seems like you're always disputing one ruling or another. There is no gigantic conspiracy against you. Sometimes you must admit when you're wrong. When you don't, you just end up making an ass of yourself. While your intentions are good, some see you as someone who is just trying to start a flame war. Because you debate every little thing, others just tune out everything you say (or type). Also, the BL Mods did not go with everything the opposing party said with the whole RnT/AK problem. If they did, the incident would have been solved immediately, instead of dragging on for more than a week. They did not look at the evidence you had because you had no evidence to show. From what I recall, all you had was your side of the story, and Typhy's, who admitted to dying before crashing. While the Mods are not completely unbiased (no one is), they aren't out to get you, either. They just use the information they have at their disposal to make the best decisions they can. If you don't like their decisions, you can always leave the BL. Now, I don't see how all this arguing pertains to a lack of RS CBing, so could we get back on topic?
One last thing. You said VooDoo holds a grudge against you, and your entire clan. This is simply not true. I can recall many times where VooDoo disciplined AgT members for making fun of you and your clan. One or two members were almost thrown out because of it. AgT has had a long-standing rule of showing respect to other clans. While you two might not share the same views and agree on everything, I really don't think VooDoo hates you or your clan.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2003, 05:19:24 am by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2003, 05:15:51 am »

Actually, Mellow, I think you would be supprised if you spoke to some RS players, and found out how many of us dislike the way that the BL is run.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2003, 06:06:47 am »

Just goes to show how much you know Mellow.  While I had ??'s of Absalon saying he had the "Stats Screen ??" and he posted it here in that thread, that was simply disregarded.  Why?  Because Typhy told RnT they won, based on RnT telling Typhy they had a ?? of the "Stats Screen" showing they won, which Typhy trusted.  When I asked for that "??", is where the problem began.  I recorded the whole chat with Absalon and took a ?? of it and presented that, so I know I wasn't tripping.  It's clearly that the mods were out to get us, and this was their big chance and they took advantage of it and it was all too clear.  But wait, now you think otherwise because why? Shocked  Oh, because you're StereoTyping us and automatically think we're in the wrong based on what you "think" of us.  You're making biased posts right here Mellow.  Open your eyes man!  I had hard cold facts brought to that arguement, and was still judged against!  Did RnT have anything as solid as me?  No.  They had Typhy agreeing he lost due to a ?? he didn't have. Shocked  I had all reason in the world to argue the poor judgement, but wait, that makes me in the wrong in your eyes.  Hmmm, go figure with what I'm dealing with...  

Oh, did you see us on the BL that you say we can leave anytime we want.  Guess we'll have to sign up for it 1st now won't we smart guy. Huh

Also, when AgT 1st started, we had an excellent relationship and things were all good.  It was when Vapor left you guys and came to our clan, that the grudge against us began, and never left.  Voodoo did do what you said, but it was all before the Vapor incident.  Anyways, you're just another person claiming I'm in the wrong, when you can't point out how.  Oh wait, I was in the wrong for arguing that AK\RnT deal.  Umm, no.  Oh wait, I was wrong for arguing about the AK/KoTA CB.  Ummm, wrong again.  Hmmmm, where am I wrong here? Shocked  Oh wait, I'm rapid, so I'm automatically wrong.  Yeah, that's it. Shocked

*sigh*
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2003, 07:03:05 am »

[sarcasm]But hey, you're all good in the hood...[\sarcasm] Shocked

btw rapid, its [/sarcasm]  Wink

Adult Gamers Alliance
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2003, 07:19:50 am »

QUIT COMPLAINING AND START MAKING SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE THE BL IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. BUT SHUT THE HELL UP. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WHINING AND MOANING AND GROANING ABOUT HOW THE BATTLE LEAGUE SUCKS, AND ALL THE MODS ARE BIASED, AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT. THEY HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU. HAVE YOU EVER ONCE JUST STOPPED TO THANK THEM FOR ALL OF THEIR TROUBLES? ALL THAT THEY GO THROUGH? ALL OF THE CRAP THEY HAVE TO SORT THROUGH? THEY RUN THE LEAGUE. THEY UPDATE THE LATTER. THEY SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES. THEY HAVE JOBS. THEY PLAY THE GAME TOO. BUT THEY SACRIFICE SO MUCH OF THEIR TIME FOR YOU. AND WHAT DO YOU GIVE THEM IN RETURN? JACK SHIT.

GROW THE FUCK UP RAPID. AND DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR USUAL "WHAT BS CRAP SNIPE." BECAUSE THIS POST ISN'T BS. IT ISN'T CRAP. IT'S THE STRAIGHT TRUTH AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IN RESPONSE, YOU KNOW THAT EVERY WORD OF THIS IS TRUE.

Thanks admins, for everything that you do for us all, and everything that you put up with and deal with to try to make the game more fun for everyone else. Altruism at its best.

-Snipe

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
TheGuyWhoPlaysGHR
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2003, 07:38:18 am »

Holy Flying Crap Rapid if we compiled the numerous paragraphs of crap you been filling up the forums with there'd be enough to make a 1,000 page book. Its like you don't shut up. Its like "wah wah wah" i think i speak for most if not all when i say QUIT YER BITCHIN'
Rapid  Embarrassed  DIE!
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2003, 08:23:49 am »

Rapid Ask your self this in the long run did one or two cbs accuatly make that big of a difference? and Against Rnt it was Aks fault that they said oh ok, it will count.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2003, 02:53:58 pm »

Holy shit rapid, go whining at ur mom but dont talk that much bs about our mods. I would really like to see you making their job, lmao. Why dont u just do a AK Battle League, like you tried to make the 1v1 tournament wich totally sucked.

And yea, i see ur still whining about our cb. funny guy, i also sent mauti a screenie in wich typhy was lying on the floor (DIDNT I SAY THIS ABOUT 10 MOTHERFUCKING TIMES?)

lmao, go somewhere else pls, ur wasting our time  Angry
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2003, 05:44:26 pm »

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, because it's pointless. It's like trying to argue with religious fanatics. But, I will leave you with one little gem to think about. Have you ever considered that it's you, not the mods, that causes all of these problems? You're the only one that is constantly arguing on the boards with one person or another. There has to be SOME reason why just about everyone has a problem with you. I don't think everyone got up one morning and decided, "Hey, I'm going to pick a fight with Rapid, just for the hell of it!"
Okay. Now that all the negative energy is out of my system, I've got a little proposition. How about everyone on the *DAMN forum shows everyone complete respect, for one week? Maybe people will learn to enjoy being nice to one another.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2003, 09:43:57 pm »

wtf is your obsessiong with thinking I'm in the wrong?  All the "mods" ever did for my clan, is BS us in important CB situations.  Yeah, something to be real "grateful" for... Shocked

Did I turn in I won a CB because I saw somebody lying on the ground dead after a crash, and then told my opposing team I had a ?? of a "Stats Screen"? (in other words, lie)

Did I come here to turn in my clan won when my teamate left and we were ahead in score, but the opposing team was still there ready to finish but I didn't want to?

Did I deserve to get the BS calls made against me and my clan, when the hard cold facts were ever so clear?

Am I wrong for thinking the Mods are biased when they make calls like these and cost my clan a BL?

Am I wrong to fight all these issues like the Clan Leader I am?

So you see, the more you try to say I'm wrong, just goes to prove the stereotypical mind that floats out there.  Yeah, while I am the one that's complaining, it's my duty as Clan Leader.  Something MANY of you know NOTHING about, because you've never been a leader of anything.  But wait, I'm dealing with premature kids that don't know nothing, but to be a monkey and copy what others do.  Monkey see monkey do.   Too bad these monkey don't know shit.  

I already explained how the corruption is being played out.  If you wan't to not believe it, it's because you're a supporter of it.  Plain and simple.  Shocked

Facts are something you can't get away from.  Huh Absalon? Shocked  Oh wait, you still think you're right when you were the biggest lying ass bitch of them all.  Angry "I got ?? of the Stats Screen, wtf are you talking about Rapid?"  Die being a dishonest bitch.  Angry

Anybody that is thinking of responding, think about my role as a leader and my duty to stand up for what's right.  Then think about if you were in my shoes, whether you'd have a problem with the situations presented.  Ok, have a good day. Angry

.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2003, 10:10:34 pm »

*sigh*

Adult Gamers Alliance
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads