*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:15:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We need some more RS action!  (Read 3521 times)
[d]-[p a t]

« on: April 23, 2003, 07:19:32 pm »

The season is going quite slow for RS...sadly  Sad . I am urging everyone who plays or is on the ladder to get out there and CB! It's quite bleak right now.

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 09:41:48 pm »

Hey funny guy, u remember last season? Its just the same bs now...(and especially u should know about what bs i write)  Shocked
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 09:45:19 pm »

RS is dead.

Huh?! Whah?! Who!?

Shocked

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 10:25:06 pm »

Looks like people cheating by counting crashed games or turning in false wins and having the "BL Mods" accept this, is starting to take a toll on the RS community...

Guess if you can't have a fair playing environment, things aren't as pleasurable to be a part of...

Too much BullShit and not enough righteous mediators...  Anything can die in those conditions... Shocked

I'm sure others that read all that goes on around the BL, aren't so hyped on becoming part of it.  Especially with the way things are ran by our biased "BL mods"...

*sigh*
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2003, 10:45:19 pm »

Looks like people cheating by counting crashed games or turning in false wins and having the "BL Mods" accept this, is starting to take a toll on the RS community...

Guess if you can't have a fair playing environment, things aren't as pleasurable to be a part of...

Too much BullShit and not enough righteous mediators...  Anything can die in those conditions... Shocked

I'm sure others that read all that goes on around the BL, aren't so hyped on becoming part of it.  Especially with the way things are ran by our biased "BL mods"...

*sigh*
Rapid you are the only one who seems to still care you have tried to bring this up countless times now just "STFU"

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2003, 10:54:19 pm »

Casper, get off my nutz you premature incoherent jackass.  Do you need to comment on EVERYTHING I say?  

I added my opinion on the matter.  Of course, I have a lot of reason to be saying what I'm saying since my clan was involved in too many BS matters last season.  

Wtf are you doing, other than flaming? Shocked  STFU n00b!
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2003, 11:46:39 pm »

Rapid Mb i responded to have you shut up about that and your first sentance of ur first post is the main reason i replyed because its total BS Rapid and last but not least "STFU NOOB"

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2003, 12:27:20 am »

RS is dead!

Long live RS!

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2003, 01:57:20 am »

Rap you're the one who starts the flames... you know exactly what you're doing. No one asked you to come in here and blame me for ruining the game. Are you that ignorant? Implying that the game was ruined by my becoming a BL Mod? "STFU"

"Raped with class."
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2003, 02:20:45 am »

Oh. . . My. . . God. . .

Casper, what the fucking hell is your fucking problem?

Rapid: Shut the hell up. I'm not to happy with our BL mods right now either.

We have:

Pat who is relativly new, and doesn't know the forums well.

Infection who spends all his time trying to save time, and trying to make people post in the exact BL format, so that he can just copy/paste it.

VooDoo who instantly jumps to conclusions about things.

However, I don't think you should be blaming your problems with the battle league on the moderators, but on yourself, for eliminating the person who did most of your CBs.

Now, onto the moric bullshit known as Snipe's comments.

This is a message to everyone who plans to make a post in this topic saying "RS is dead": Shut the fuck up.

"dead"--- Hmm, when I look at GameRanger right now, I see three hosted games of Rogue Spear. A dead game doesn't have 3 games hosted of it. It's still one of the most popular games on GameRanger. If all you can say is that it's dying, then fuck off.

Pat, perpare to see some RS action, that's all I'll say. Within a week or so, there will have been lots of RS CBs.

"you know who", if you see this, email me: soccer_god45@yahoo.com

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2003, 03:23:01 am »

Typhy what the fuck is your problem?  What the hell is wrong with trying to save time.  Have you ever updated 30 Ghost Recon cb's that are 5v5's with scores like 10-9-1 with a bunch of names that you don't know but you need to type up and are posted by 30 different people in scrambled orders?  No so stfu, I have no idea what your problem is with me trying to make things easier on myself and the other admins.  It's the posting format, I don't know what is wrong with you.  Since Ghost Recon came out every update I make, which is a lot especially when Voodoo was away and nobody else did it, I think something like 5 in a row a one point has taken me atleast 45 minutes.  It's not fair and with the new posting format admins are enjoying posting more and doing it more frequently.  I don't know what that cheap shot at me was for.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2003, 03:42:00 pm »

How about you assholes back off the BL Mods for once? God. They take a lot of time out of their lives to update the BL, and the only thing people say to them is "How come the BL hasn't been updated? It hasn't been updated in 3 hours!". They do have lives, you know. You should be grateful they update more than once a week! It's not like they're getting paid for this. I'm sure they don't get their jollies by typing out or C&Ping 30 CB results. So guys, show some respect. They're doing the dirty work so others don't have to. Pat, Voods, and Infection, this Bud's for you.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2003, 03:43:09 pm by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
dr. letum

"Running from A to B, No more hookers and LSD"

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2003, 08:23:48 pm »

I think the main reason has nothing to do with any of this...The last season just ended.  Give people a break.  The Docs are just about ready to start cbing, so we haven't been participating in the first few days of the season.  I don't think RS is dead.  GhR is a bore (unless your fav gun is a snipe, JUST MY OPINION).  I think the season will start picking up soon.  Just Chiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllll.... Grin

I Ain't Got No Learnin'!
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2003, 10:07:38 pm »

Ahh... Typhy... I am so happy that Infect made that new rule up. Until you have been in our shoes and spent an hour plus updating 20+ GhR cb's, which like Infect said, have scores of 10-9-1... then you can make fun of him for his suggestion.

"Raped with class."
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2003, 07:15:41 am »

Thanks for bringing my name into this Typhy. I will say though, if I did  jump to conclusions, I would think your a flaming homosexual...not that I have anything against them. So I wont jump to conclusions on this one Typhy. In the future, leave my name out of your pointless posts.
 Angry

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2003, 01:35:10 pm »

All these replies just show the maturity level of the BL mods....
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2003, 07:13:33 pm »

All these replies just show the maturity level of the BL mods....
And replies like yours show the ignorance of not updating 20-30 CB's and spending an hour plus on it.

"Raped with class."
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2003, 09:28:39 pm »

Kilzo, if I made personal attacks to you in a post, and said you did an awful job at flipping burgers at McDonald's, or whatever it is you do, wouldn't you respond with a little bit of anger? Aren't you mad that I implied you work at McDonald's?

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2003, 11:08:53 pm »

Well, Kilzo and Typhy sees what I mean.

I really have nothing more to say.   Things are pretty obvious as is...
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2003, 12:59:37 am »

I hate to have to say this, Vood, but you just proved my point.

You're a great moderator. You're active, you post CBs, and you're willing to take a look at all of the facts, and make a fair judgment.

I was simply pointing out the one problem that I have with you. It's that you instantly jump to conclusions. Here are a few examples right here:

? Vapor/Windtalker leave AgT to join AK. You make a post saying something along the lines of "Fuck you, Typhy". You go on to say that you plan to cut off all relations between the AgT and AK clans. After I explain what happened, and that Vapor had asked to join. Then you accepted it.

? Troublemaker posted a fake win over Virus in the Battle League Drop Box. As soon as you saw Flies' post, you said that they were causing trouble, and would need to be ban from the battle league. --- This was before you had anymore information, it could've been a simple, innocent mistake. In this case you were right, but again, you jumped to a conclusion before you had all the evidence.

? In this thread, I make a simple comment about my only problem with your moderating, and you jump all over me. You should consider it a compliment that your jumping to conclusions was the only real problem that I have with you and your moderating.

I would've, and could've said much the same thing about Pat. Before he became a moderator, there was the whole Rabid cheating incodent. Pat quickly came and defended Rabid ( this is a bit different though, since Rabid was his teamate ). The reason I didn't say such things about Pat is because I really appreciated the fact that he came to me and asked me for the facts about the battle.

I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said, but in all fairness, I have to point out my problems with all of the moderators, if I am going to point out my problems with any of them.

Pat: You must take the good with the bad, so to speak. There are many advantages of being a moderator; you can update your CBs soon as they happen, and your voice stands for more when there is an issue with one of your battles.

If time is really that big of an issue, there are people like Mysterio who would be happy to take over.

How about you assholes back off the BL Mods for once? God. They take a lot of time out of their lives to update the BL

Same thing as I said to Pat and Infection. If time is that big of an issue, there are people here perfectly willing to take over.

I suppose that I am over reacting about Infection trying to save time. Had VooDoo asked people to post like that, I wouldn't have a problem with it, because I feel that he's earned the right. I've been a bit disapointed with some of Infection's moderating. When I talk to VooDoo, asking for an update, he either updates, or tells me when he will. From Infection, I get answers much more like "when I have time".

Now that I'm done pissing off Mellow and the moderators, let's go piss off Rapid and Kilzo.

While I am not completly happy with the work of the moderators, I think Rapid is blaming to much on the moderators; in a way, he's right, though. Look at it this way:

AK is 17-0, and in first place. I am still with AK, and things are going well.

The RnT issue was what caused the fall of AK in the last battle league. Suddenly, you're 17-1, and you don't have the person who has done 16 of your 18 battles, and has a 16-1 record.

The RnT call goes differently, AK wins the battle league.

I suppose in a way, you can blame AK's second loss on the RnT issue, too. I was on at the time of the begining of the second part of AK vs FiRE. AK lost that CB because they couldn't quite the get the clutch kills when it counted, which I would've gotten.

Had the RnT issue gone the other way, the worst record that AK probably would've had is 19-0 - A BL winning record.

That's why Rapid is mad at the moderators. They cost him a battle league.

Mind you, when I say all this, I am not saying that the moderators were completly wrong in their choice. In my opinion, I died, they saw me fall, it doesn't matter wether or not I'd crashed at that time. None of that matters, I died, so the CB should go in RnT's favor. The thing that I do have a problem with about that is what the moderators made their choice based on. - I am a good sport, and I try and take a loss with honor. If they say that they killed me, and I don't think I'll have a good chance in an argument, I'm going to congratulate my oponent, and take the loss with honor. That's why I congratulated them, not because I thought that it was fair.

However, who's fault is it really? Even with the RnT loss, AK was still in first place. You keep me, and you still probably win the battle league.

But, back on topic, that was the past. This is now; just get over it and get back out there and do some battles.
 [/color]

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads