*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:08:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: which clans are in the finals????  (Read 4780 times)
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2004, 12:38:00 am »

Speaking as a player, not an admin, the CB ended before the Midnight PST deadline.

Proof of this can be seen by looking at the MP Server account #118455, which shows it logged off at 2:40am EST.  A good 20 minutes before the deadline.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
(SiX) CAM

When in doubt, spray it out... -Veritas

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2004, 12:42:16 am »

Wow, gg.  Why is there so much commotion over this?  Isn't the real point who won the match and not if was 20 minutes before 12 or not?  Whoever won the match won...btw, get your matches done earlier and there wont' be a problem.

gg...
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2004, 12:57:43 am »

I don't agree with typhy's idea, because i still stand by the fact that we earned that cb fairly.

What I would like to point out here is voodoo was accusing us of starting the cb AFTER the season ended not submitting it after. We have proven the fact that we started before, now its a different issue. Now it's a submission issue. So according to what voodoo accused us of he was wrong. I think it's dumb to branch off to submissions like we did.

So point is we proved voodoo wrong in which he accused us of starting the cb before the season ended, therefore I see nothing for him to complain about. Submission is a different thing, if you guys want to discuss that then do it for next season.

Do you just post to see your own post or do you actually read any of the posts? If you actually read any of my posts you would see and comprehend that I wasn't clear on what time the cb was submitted. Dont put words in my mouth. Start reading sar, you wont look like as much of a fucktard.  Grin

Proof of this can be seen by looking at the MP Server account #118455, which shows it logged off at 2:40am EST.? A good 20 minutes before the deadline.

With this new evidence can another admin lock this thread. I really shouldnt lock a thread that Im directly involved with. There is no argument if the cb was posted 20 minutes before the end of the season. The Admins can continue there debate in a new thread or admin section on a possible rule change for next season?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:03:09 am by BoC?.vooDoo.-a2- » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2004, 01:02:20 am »

Sorry, its core, c|, MP5 and BoC. I went to bed last night with only 10 minutes left in the season and BTs had yet to even start a clan battle. There is no way in hell BTs got a cb done in 10 minutes.

Elandrion, can you confirm what time that cb was put in?

Sorry my eyes must not be working because u never posted this right?

Fucktard? hmm, an admin is turning an interestign topic into a flame war? weird...i thought admins prevent them.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:05:21 am by SAR » Logged

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2004, 01:05:03 am »

Sorry, its core, c|, MP5 and BoC. I went to bed last night with only 10 minutes left in the season and BTs had yet to even start a clan battle. There is no way in hell BTs got a cb done in 10 minutes.

Elandrion, can you confirm what time that cb was put in?

Sorry my eyes must not be working because u never posted this right?

Take your time Sar and read it really really slow, you will get it soon...I hope.

Lock the thread plz.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2004, 01:07:46 am »

I agree with Voodoo, that as much evidence that can be presented has been.  

« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:10:14 am by c| Splinter » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2004, 01:08:50 am »

Yes this thread can be locked now that vood said that he can now see that it was done in time.. But the admins still need to disciss this b4 next season.

BTW voods.. i explained what you were saying to sar.. he was misreading.. he thought you were saying there was no way we could gave gotten a cb in 10 mins.. He understands now.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:11:02 am by BTs_Lee.Harvey » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2004, 01:15:55 am »

I think we've got all the facts. We're just waiting for confirmation from Elan on one thing, and then you should have a decision within a few hours.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2004, 03:49:08 pm »

For those who don't know, BTs win over MP stands.  We now have confirmation that the main season ended at 12:00am PST, and the cb was submitted in time at 11:42pm PST.

The finals for RvS are:
c| vs | ! |
BTs vs -MP5-

Game on!

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads