*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:47:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [BH] v *AGT* Problems?  (Read 1553 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: October 06, 2004, 10:41:14 pm »

Hi Guys. We currently have two matches awaiting Admin attention: match numbers 3240 and 3242. Could Members of the asforsaid clans shed some light on why these matchs are pending our approval?

Thanks

BFG

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 11:13:02 pm »

i guess both matches are Pending BL admin approval because the submitting person wasn't able to set somenody of one of both clans. i gets auto-submitted then and all players have to be added manually after.

i guess it would be good to know of both clans who participated in both cbs. and who the missing player was. Smiley

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
[BH] Ahab
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 08:20:10 pm »

Hi, well i wasnt at the cb so this is all second hand info. So for one of the cb's it was a 4v4, players were Ledgend Rob, Jeepster, Brianfellow, and Snaggle tooth for AGT. And for BH it was Mantis, Jamo, Killer, and Sparklepuss. It was for 5 sheep. I wasnt aware of a second cb, but i will talk with some of my members to find out if there was and who was in it. Hopefully that info will help, not sure why it is messed up Sad.

Thx- Ahab
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 08:27:02 pm »

hmm, could it be that Jamo posted the same cb... just earlier?

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
[BH] KillerXl
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 08:32:12 pm »

i believe that jamo posted the cb up and i think maybe someone else posted it up...i wasent in a second cb so when jamo comes on game ranger ill ask...
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 04:52:05 am »

Ok thankyou Killer... if you can let any of the *AGT* guys know or if one of them can come and enlighten us from their end as well... ; )

[BH] Ahab
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 05:11:23 am »

Yeah that is probably what happened. When i asked him he said that he didnt finish, because he had to go, but it looks like he did post it and didnt know it. Hopefully some AGT will post too Smiley.
-Ahab-
[BH] Killerxl
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 05:49:33 am »

legend rob one of the leaders and good friend is posting up  so he can shed more light into the mistake me and my clanmates made when posting it up
The big AGT screwup ,lol
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 05:55:14 am »

Actually there was just one cb, the AGT names are correct, for BH, it was Jamo, Killerxi, sparkle and coyote. The reason i didnt confirm is because there were 2 postings and because there were no names, it had nothing to do with disputing the games .. I do confirm the loss but there was just a little confusion there, thats all. And I did email Jamo about this ...The email was as follows..."I could be wrong but it looked like there were 2 submissions and also no names were put down, i declined to accept cb, only because of this, not because i thought there was anything wrong with the games, once this is fixed i will confirm, sorry if this causes you any problems.. legendRob." This was sent on Oct 5th. so if this clears everything up , like i think it should, ...well there ya go have a good one guys and sorry for any confusion.
Legendrob
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 06:00:35 am »

That was me up there , i screwed up and put a topic in where my name was suppose to go , oh well, shit happens, i hope this is all good for you though , take care see ya all later
[BH] KillerXL
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 08:52:45 am »

Embarrassed hopefully this helps out the admins in figuring out this mess ....peace !!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2004, 01:07:38 pm »

OK thankyou guys. The Players have been updated and the duplicated CB has been removed!

Just one last thing to [BH] i do not see your player "coyote" on the list of players?!

Thanks

BFG

Legendrob
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 06:59:35 pm »

OMFG, do we have another problem Houston?lol.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2004, 07:50:00 pm »

Negative legend, awaiting contact with SS. [BH] . Over.  Wink

[BH] Ahab
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2004, 11:19:09 pm »

Coyote is Mantis, he just hasnt made a new acct, or changed his old one to follow suite with his new name, srry for the mix up. Also i have noticed i havent been able to see the names on the last few cb's that we needed to confirm, maybe theres a glitch? i dont know. Hope this clears it up.
-Ahab-
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads