*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 08:05:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Final Verdict on -MP5- Typhy and -MP5-  (Read 1803 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: July 26, 2005, 11:12:27 pm »

The following has been agreed by *DAMN and the BL Admins:

-MP5- as previously noted has been banned from *DAMN indefinitely. As a member of -MP5- and as Clan leader according to *DAMN rules Typhys actions also result in the clan -MP5- being banned from competing in season XI . Please note this is a ban of the clan tag and not individual players. There has been no evidence that any other MP5 players are involved. So players from -MP5- are free to join other clans and continue playing as normal

Unfortunately there is no way to prove that hacks were not used in Clan battles and therefore All previous Season wins will be nullified.

Cheating will affect the complete clan. So it is in yours and the clan leaders interest to double check that everyone plays by the rules.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 11:42:41 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 06:03:49 am »

As if it really matters. MP5 split up as soon as we found out about Typhy's... mistake.

In fact, I should probably get around to changing my forum name.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 06:07:22 am »

Unfortunately there is no way to prove that hacks were not used in Clan battles and therefore All previous Season wins will be nullified.

Hah... that's cute. See, usually how it's supposed to work is that you're charged with multiple charges, and tried on each one...

And then see... it works like this... you're gonna laugh at this one...

You actually have to be proven guilty on each charge! Hysterical, I know.

Anyway, glad we don't have to worry about silly things like "innocent until proven guilty." Hah. What a concept.  lol

Roll Eyes

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 07:49:33 am »

That's where you went wrong.  Thinking gamers are gonna trust somebody that knew this much about cheats/hacks.  Sorry.  If you're a cheater, you're a cheater.  End of story.  Typhy got caught cheating back when he was |AK|, and like they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.  That's why we got rid of him from our clan back then, and now, it's just too much to see this guy is still at it in the league he got caught in before.  His manipulative ways, got to a lot of you.  Too bad for Typhy, it didn't get everybody.

BTW, around here, it's Innocent, until proven cheater

After that, you're no longer innocent.  Get it now?  lol

btw, it's pretty silly to think you guys knew nothing about this...  But you know what, we'll give you that "innocent til proven cheater"   We need more love

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 03:24:58 pm »

eh? what is that supposed to mean except being spam? i simply reminded Deora that sigpics are not allowed in this forum, and he obviously removed it. GS?

hehehe...I'm talking about the time we made you remove the little pictures of the German crosses from around your signature.  Wink

But now to get back on topic...

Wow, I knew from the beginning I didn't like these two guys...they were the cause of me getting banned from the *DAMN Forums a while back when I called them on some of their actions that I didn't agree with. But after that I actually laid off them and started liking them. I played some enjoyable games with them, in both RvS and America's Army. But them both getting banned for cheating really blew me away. I had no idea. I knew a lot of people didn't like them (well, mainly Typhy...Voodoo was liked by a lot more people), but I would have never guessed that their integrity was like this.

Without integrity, you are nothing. That's a lesson I had down pat when I was 6 years old.

Typhy, well, hey...you're a teenager...live and learn.  Voodoo, you are my age.  Even if it was just a joke, and I believe that maybe it was, always remember that you have to make sure you never do anything that even puts your integrity into judgement.  Because more often than not, the appearance of evil is the same as the act in people's minds.

I'm really sorry to see this happen to you guys.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 03:30:32 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2005, 10:08:45 pm »

Posts of GhostSniper and Civic removed - this is not a private discussion room. Further short comments that don't belong to the original topic GS are considered offtopic and are unnecessary. Hints that point to the forum rules are permitted, but may should be better sent as private message. Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
core.Flies

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 12:34:20 am »

Hi Mauti
....Been a while, hasnt it ?

I wasnt sure if I should make this a mail or public posting,
but...I hope you can live with an open-air message from me and Core.

Even though we havent posted here for months ( due to circumstances pretty much related to the topic being delt with these days), we now only have good vibrations to send you, the admins and the future RvS-players of DAMN BattleLeague,

I sincerely wanna give your team the full credit for actually trying to DO something to catch the cheaters - and actually do something to stop the BS in these forums.
I have seen a lot of words but no action elsewhere.

It has been my wish that gaming-attitude would change for so long - now it seems to come through...and God knows we ( the former DAMN-admins) had a hard time firing that attitude up last year.

A few people out there might still know Core, and might still know that Core is way too much biased on these issues, so I will NOT comment on any specific Typhy/cheat related stuff.

Lets skip details and jump to conclusions:  Ty for the change of Hall of Fame.
http://www.damnr6.com/clanladder/index.php?module=hof

It is a "ty" that got so many angles to it, I cant really describe them.
Its not a badge thing.

We see it like this:
To us it is a ( long-awaited ) serious acknowledgement of the clans that tried to fight fair and square. Core reckons the Dr. clan and BBs for being rightfull number 2 and 3 on ladder as well.

We feel that our frustration and anger during those heated days of discussion was not only related to the mysterious skills of MP5 in the Finals, but also to the way they kinda treated our clan, the community and admins during finals. It all makes sense.
A few cheaters and a few BS´ers can really make a hell for the rest of a community that tries to act in a democratic and reasonable way.

I must say that DBL forum came back on my what-to-do list for my mornings again,
from the very second Harvey handed me the link to all this stuff with Typhy.
Up till now, I have felt a kind of relief. All comments here shows that ppl more or less
can agree to one obvious fact : It is a cheat if you use cheats.

I feel sad about the Voodoo-stuff.
Being a somewhat insider in those days, I know he was the one that made it clear to all admins that cheating was possible in Raven. At start Harvs post looked like an overkill to me. I even started to make a reply here, wanting to back Voodoo up, but then I slowly realized... hell no... I respect him, but I cant defend his dispositions ( why the f... didnt you just make ONE mail to someone Voo ? ).

Scheix, Harv – BFG too for that matter (..if you say ”mate” just one time, im going to strangle you on next map we meet) – and all the rest of the team that made all this revealing possibile and public:

I hope you realize how much its appreciated – its giving an attitude-boost that goes beyond just one specific game – a simple ”ty” isnt enough ( and I can imagine how much effort it took to get all this coordinated) so I will just nodd in your direction for months and months to come, because of these efforts.
Its also a high-interest issue, that should make you aware of how and when you deal with the ongoing process. As I am sure you all prolly know.

I hope to get a lot of good games on all the anti-cheat mod servers that may arise in the coming days / weeks.

And I dont think you should be frightened about this cheat-discussion scaring ppl off the game.On the contrary :

You just caught the interest and optimism again, of 8 gays on GR.
TY !

Best regards
Flies

P.S.
Summerhouse isnt finished yet Mauti.
Once you lost all your precious dollars in Vegas i still got a brush for you here.
Trine would love that.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 03:51:31 am »

Scheix, Harv – BFG too for that matter (..if you say ”mate” just one time, im going to strangle you on next map we meet) – and all the rest of the team that made all this revealing possibile and public:

Oh sorry mate its a force of english habit i guess Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 09:40:27 am »

You just caught the interest and optimism again, of 8 gays on GR.
TY !

lol lol lol

We are happy to help any members of the gaming community no matter their sexual preferences...
Do the other 7 know?

lololol...ok i know...

and thx for the words of appreciation.
Hope to kill you all soon..

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 02:06:34 pm »

I think this matter is closed and needs no further discussion, as well as no new flame bait.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads