*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:35:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Admin Decision re: Deumrabbit  (Read 1534 times)
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« on: September 07, 2005, 02:37:09 am »

Due to recent evidence that has just come to light, the admin team has voted to absolve Rabbit of the charges against him. Rabbit is free to play in Season XI, and the admin team apologizes for the trouble we may have caused.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
jerkasaur

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 03:04:28 am »

Glad to see that cooler heads prevailed. I would also like to appologise for anything that I may have said or done which fueled this in the first place.
cO.libre

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 03:11:02 am »

clapping hands    We need more love We need more love We need more love

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 03:27:51 am »

To Spike and the admins:

Can't say enough, what a big deal it is that you were willing to reverse yourself on your ruling.
And I dont mean taking back how you decided the first time(bc you did the right thing there too), but LOOKING at new evidence, and allowing that there may be a new glitch or grey area that has been brought to light.  This encourages me more than it should, considering I dont even play that game.

Coming back to the table to review further evidence, shows your willingness to be objective,  and
that is valuable above all other traits in an admin staff.

That alone should be evidence that even The *Damn Admins DO care about not only protecting the players in their league, but the fairness factor as well, which is JUST as important.

Ill be the first to say that that first video appeared awfully incriminating, and i encourage some words of support to these guys for sticking to what they believed in the face what appeared to be PROOF to the eyes of many, considering the fierce opposition to their ruling. The willingness to do the right thing should tell you something positive about this staff, and their willingness to do the right thing when new info came to light.

Cannot have been an easy thing to do, considering the venomous spew found on both sides of this issue.

I hope =US= understands this in principled terms, and holds no hard feelings becuase it means that they would get that same protection if they found themselves at the mercy of a team or players that hacked against them.

Publically or privately, (if you posted on either side of the issue)
please make some acknowledgement to the admin team of SOME sort
in appreciation for considering your appeals...im sure a quick note will go a long ways...

And NOT just for absolving Rabbit, but for being fair in the end.

And if you were unnecesarily negative, you might consider an apology on par with the one the admins handed you...meet them halfway.

I better not see any "told you so" bs either....let this resolve on a hi-note.

clapping hands clapping hands clapping hands We need more love We need more love

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
deumrabbit2
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 03:39:21 am »

ty to the admins, um im still banned off the forum, just made this account a few days ago on another comp (using the same comp now), plz unban me off the forums.  my other account of course is "deumrabbit"Smiley
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 03:49:31 am »

Im glad this issue was resolved, and that a good effort was made to consider all evidence,  I'm glad to see deum can play again, and that I hope US is consoled enough with him being absolved of the "charges".  Amen to Innocent until Proven guilty (and Appeals courts Tongue)

Dark.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
RoeM

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 04:29:37 am »

Thank you admins for being fair and reasonable in light of new developements. Now lets have an awesome season XI!!!  clapping hands Shocked Grin We need more love
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 04:31:27 am »

Thank You!

"If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit"
Hunter

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 04:43:46 am »

clapping hands

Congratulations Rabbit!
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2005, 04:47:47 am »

ty to the admins, um im still banned off the forum, just made this account a few days ago on another comp (using the same comp now), plz unban me off the forums.  my other account of course is "deumrabbit"Smiley

Mauti may not have seen the decision yet. Once he does, you'll be unbanned.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2005, 10:45:00 am »

Rabbit i have removed your ban and your account is open on these forums again.

Thanks

BFG
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 03:38:47 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
{E} Ive

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2005, 11:58:24 pm »

As the person who posted the replay hope there will be no hard feelings. {E} has had a few disscusins with -US- there leader roem has acted very well during this entire thing. You can understand why we did what we did. Look forward to playing with -US- this season
Musk_Melon

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005, 05:52:32 am »

Great news,happy to hear it.I knew even if the rabbi was cheating he would not be so dumb to do that in front of a whole bunch seasoned DBL'ers.Have fun Rabbit and i look forward to seeing you on GR in 19 days.

Always hold on to thy Musket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads