*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:42:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Krush's Final Retirement  (Read 3345 times)
Hurricane

Nade Away...watch your ass!

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 10:41:28 am »

I'm sorry to hear about your lose Krush. My heart goes out to you and your family. Have faith that she is in a much better place now. God Bless.
BrandoN

=US= Forever!

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 06:46:29 am »

If anyone wants to help-out Krush by donating like me, contact him via- e-mail, or on gr.

Hang in there Krush.

My computer is a Pimp, and I am it's bitch
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 07:00:46 am »

I don't want anybody to feel obligated to donate... I won't hate you if you don't, if nobody donates I won't be hurt...

But Brandon contacted me to ask if he could donate some money, and the option is there...

Just so you know the situation... My sister had no life or health insurance, so the money goes straight to funeral and what's left of the chemo costs.  Whatever is left goes to my sisters five year old sons education...

If you're interested just email me and I'll send you our mailing address.

mike_ostroushko@yahoo.com

thanks

and once again, I don't want any of you to feel that you have to donate...

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 12:10:53 am »

Well, yesterday my sister would have been turning 29.  My paretns, my sisters husband and her son visited the grave site yesterday.  And my parents made the final decision to meet with a lawer yesterday morning to file wrongful death against the doctor that did her gastricbypass and the hospital... a ton of shit went wrong with her surgery, she would have been eating through a g-tube in her stomach for the rest of her life because they cut her intestine too short, not to mention she was vomitting every day and had many other digestion problems.  But the lawer is almost positive he can win this case with all the evidence against them... we wouldn't be able to win if she had chosen to do the surgery, but she had to get a gastricbypass, she had major heart problems that she had to take anabolic steroids for which made her gain a lot of weight and she had to keep the weight off for her heart problems... she couldn't handle all that mixed with cancer.  So we're just keeping our fingers crossed that this case goes through, one of my sisters last wishes (she always talked about her death and what we should do if it occurs because she's been so close SO many times in her life) was to file a lawsuit against the doctor that did her gastricbypass which kept her in and out of the hospital for half of her sons whole life.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
core.C o k e

Spanker 1st Class

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2005, 04:42:58 pm »

I'm very sorry.
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 06:58:57 pm »

Yeah Krush,

I held off writing, becuase well, i didnt have anything helpful to add to all the wonderful sentiments that your friends have posted, and aside from saying sorry, didnt feel qualified...but Id want you to know..that since reading this, you and your family have crossed my mind a ton of times, and despite not knowing you personally, im feeling an (unexpected) sincere sense of loss, as if I knew you anyways...

Every time i see your thread, I truly become saddened for what you and your family are going thru, but Im encouraged knowing what a sincerely good kid you are. She had to have known that, and I know she was proud of you and your true concern for her and others. Most people dont care about other people, and its always been evident that you do...I commend you for that.

Be strong, and help your parents not to let this consume them.
Remain a strong role model for those kids as well..love the crap out of em.

All i can offer up is a laugh or two in a RVS game, to which you are always more than welcome...

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
NiKLoT

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 07:18:58 pm »

man sheix i have no idea how u find such words.. also from my part so sorry man thats horrible what happened to u and u family
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2005, 09:16:51 am »

I'm sorry for your loss, Krush. I recommend the book "Saved by the Light". It can help in times like this.

Best to you!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 09:22:53 am by TiroFino » Logged

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads