*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:00:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Kerry's "hometown" paper endorses Bush!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kerry's "hometown" paper endorses Bush!  (Read 1185 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: October 04, 2004, 09:28:34 pm »

Crawford went for Kerry, but Lowell went for Bush.

Crazy!

http://www.lowellsun.com/Stories/0,1413,105%7E4746%7E2442984,00.html

"Islamic extremists, both here and abroad, have one purpose: To destroy America and halt the spread of democracy and religious tolerance around the globe.

They'd like to be plotting in our streets right now. They'd like to be sowing murder and mayhem with suicide bombers and hostage-takings, and spreading fear in the heartland and everywhere else. They'd like to be wearing us down and bringing our nation to its knees.

Since the devastating terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, one American leader has maintained an unbending resolve to protect our homeland and interest against Islamic savages and those foreign governments appeasing them.

That leader is President Bush."

Hehe. Okay.  And...

"In our book, Americans have to place their trust in President Bush. He's proven to be as sturdy as a mighty oak when it comes to saying what he means, meaning what he says and acting decisively.

When it comes to the war on terror, President Bush means to keep our military strong and our country secure.

John Kerry, on the other hand, has all the attributes of the shape of water when it comes to telling us what he believes and what he'd do for America. Like incoming and outgoing tides, Kerry is content to go with the flow. In a dangerous world infested with sharks, Kerry would be chum at America's expense."

You might be able to guess my opinion on this one.   Smiley

(for example, we saw just how sturdy and oak-like he was last Thursday when he couldn't defend himself! but blah, blah)

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 10:48:26 pm »

PwnT

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 11:28:10 pm »

What the hell are you talking about? Bush defended himself.

In your mind he didn't, maybe. In your dreams.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 11:32:03 pm »

Do I need to put a fucking disclaimer on my opinions and sarcasm like Ghost?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 01:23:46 am »

Do I need to put a fucking disclaimer on my opinions and sarcasm like Ghost?

You better Six.  I started doing that because most of the people on this forum don't have a proper grasp of humor or sarcasm.  So do what I do, and put a disclaimer.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 01:31:10 am »

Sigh.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads