*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:34:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Iran Wins War on Terror
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iran Wins War on Terror  (Read 4193 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: June 26, 2004, 12:20:17 am »

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/9004298.htm

>>>
Western diplomats and local officials in the Middle East say Iran, widely considered a supporter of international terrorism that's trying to develop nuclear weapons, is emerging as the unintended winner of Bush's war on terrorism.
<<<

and

>>>
The logic of Iran's ascendance is simple. Iran sat back as the United States launched expensive wars and defeated Iranian enemies on two of its borders, in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran's population is predominantly Shiite Muslim, and with Iraq's Shiite majority certain to dominate any new Iraqi government, the two nations will share cultural and religious ties that will likely bringing the formerly warring neighbors closer.

Senior U.S. officials in Washington fear that a Shiite uprising in Iraq could trigger unrest in neighboring Kuwait, where Shiites are 30 percent of the population; in Bahrain, which is 70 percent Shiite, and in the oil-rich eastern province of Saudi Arabia, where Shiites are a narrow majority.

Iranians, who succeeded in exporting their Islamic revolution to Shiite parts of Lebanon after Israel invaded that country in 1982, believe they've now played their cards well as America stumbled into a guerrilla war in Iraq.

"Two factors have made our position stronger. First is the American attitude, the American behavior. They came to Iraq under the slogan of human rights and democracy, but unfortunately, the Americans could not prove they are sincere in what they are saying," said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi. "The second was our behavior in Iraq was very clear ... we are not looking for hegemony."
<<<

Oops.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 04:24:02 am »

Damn....if Kerry happens to win the election, i guess ill become like you and bash Kerry all day. Dont you have anything better to do? Oh wait....you dont.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 04:58:48 am »

Damn....if Kerry happens to win the election, i guess ill become like you and bash Kerry all day. Dont you have anything better to do? Oh wait....you dont.

OUCH!  Wink

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 06:58:04 am »

You know it's funny. I have yet to see any member of this forum who defends Bush actually come out and refute any of the points anybody's made against him. All I ever see are personal attacks and emotional appeals.

Either put up a decent argument or shut up and save us the trouble of reading your spam.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 12:17:23 pm »

* Copy what Alaric said *

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 04:54:01 pm »

I love it how every news post on here turns into a political battle Grin

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 06:19:20 pm »

It would be nicer if the poster would just sum it up. Then I'd me more likely to read it instead of the first 4 posts to get a picture of what's going on.

But Alaric, so true.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004, 07:26:16 pm »

Hey rebel when you say shit like this it just makes you sound like a dumb child. STFU and leave your non-constructive comments to yourself.

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
bronto
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 09:16:11 pm »

yeah, if i were to assume that every conservative were like the ones on this board, i would say they basically know nothing of their own countries history, the politics they blindly follow, and really can't put up an argument for shit due to their lack of knowledge. of course that would just be from a stereotypical point of view, but one often wonders...
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 09:27:16 pm »

The fact is that there must be some smart conservatives out there.  We just haven't found them yet.

(sorry Rebs Wink )

(HAHAHAHA! GS)

John Lennon
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 02:25:10 am »

I look forward to the next daring dagger of wit you'll toss my way.

I love variance in conservative and con-appologist come backs to informed criticism: they all boil down to "why are you so negative, you fucking fuck fucker" or "don't you have something better to do (than stand up for you rights, your country, and a better world?)"

You should read some of the Founding Father's and the shit they wrote. I mean, these guys wrote so much. They did so cause they had something to say. I have something to say, and really enjoy saying it. And I enjoy what others have to say as well.

So, again, I look forward to your next rash of meaningless commentary. :-P

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2004, 03:05:18 am »

Sixhits, that reminded me of a quote, so I dug it up.

"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
     -- Charles Austin Beard

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2004, 03:34:10 am »

For all those who hate i just have one statement to make. I hate those people who dont vote FOR someone they vote AGAINST someone. Yall dont want Kerry u just dont want Bush. I have np with that i just think someone like Colin Powell could do a better job. Kerry is a fuckin loser so shit....go Colin Powell?

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2004, 06:44:48 am »

We will not go for Colin Powell because he is not running.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2004, 08:01:40 am »

Rebel, You vote for the better of the two. Since Bush is retarded they vote for Kerry.

John Lennon
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 11:32:43 am »

Tell you the truth.. I'm not going to vote for either... I hope there are some decent independents running

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 04:53:30 pm »

Tell you the truth.. I'm not going to vote for either... I hope there are some decent independents running

w00t!  Michael Savage for President!  An Independant Conservative for an Independant America!!![/size]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 05:22:56 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 05:05:41 pm »

w00t!  Michael Savage for President!  An Independant Conservative for and Independant America!!![/size]

I think you said that already... maybe thrice so far.

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 05:23:51 pm »

Yes, that was the 2nd time I posted that.[/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2004, 07:29:04 pm »

Yes, that was the 2nd time I posted that.[/size]

AHAHAHAH! I knew it.

John Lennon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads