*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:48:27 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kerry? Spineless twit or power hungry politico?  (Read 1483 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: February 26, 2004, 07:52:28 pm »

So this whole Hate Amendment thing is becoming most interesting.

The wedge has been driven not into the American public but into the Dems party. More wily than I gave Rovites credit for.

And now Kerry has endorsed a Mass state version of the Hate Amendment banning gays from marriage in Mass.

I'm, like, totally wowa-fied.

Kerry reads as a pretty Big L Liberal. So what the fuck is this shit?

As I've said before, it's one thing to be opposed to gay marriage. It's another to want to ban it. Dems win when they oppose gay marriage and offer alternatives but will lose if get dragged into the debate about should we or shouldn't we ban it: Kerry endorsing a Mass Hate Amendment is akin to him endorsing the president's constitutional amendment

Bad fucking move and it's pissed me off on lotsa fronts.

Chirst Kerry, don't go proving fucking Nader right. ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL ISSUES!!

This just opens up a whole new can of worms. Just what are we buying with Kerry?

Gah! I miss Dean already.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 08:15:00 pm »

heh, didn't you say last week that kerry is pure fucking gold? you're really suprised? lol. the only difference between bush and kerry is one wears an elephant pin and the other wears a jackass pin. one is a pawn for carl rove, the other is a pawn for ted kennedy. one makes a choices on americas future and sticks with them, the other makes a choices on americas future and changes his mind two weeks later, or whenever he's up for an election. spineless twit or power hungry politician? i say both.

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 08:55:08 pm »

heh, didn't you say last week that kerry is pure fucking gold? .

Compared to Bush overall he still is. But on this issue he just lost his juice.

Pawn of Ted Kennedy? Pluuueeze. Ted is so dead.

As for Bush making choices for America's future and sticking with it - when did we start giving out gold stars to people who kept doing the wrong thing?

Someone is only inconsistant when they do things directly in conflict with their professed goals.

Personally, I've no problem with people changing their minds. It's the "say one thing do another" ppl that I have a problem with.

Kerry, of course, is hardly inconsistant (cause he's always said he's agaisnt gay marraige and he parses the debate as 'No gay marriage, but equal civil unions'). I just am pissed he's going this far and doing it publically.

Bush, on the other hand, has gone from humble foreign policy to agressive preemptive war. From compassionate conservative to raging fundamentalist. From moderate to right wing.

Which would I rather have? Which would America rather have?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 09:01:36 pm »

Well, as I've said before, I would rather have Colin Powell.  But as I'm smoking a crack pipe thinking that he will be President before 2008, I'll pick George Bush over any of those crazy Democrats any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 10:33:21 pm »

The fact that Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie is a former Enron lobbyist, tells you a lot about the party and the President.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 10:40:57 pm »

heh spetz watches cnn Cheesy

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 12:03:09 am »

Im gonna have to go with spineless twit.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 02:07:41 am »

Spineless twit? Please, any person regardless of Political affiliation that earns a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat, obviously has some brass balls.

Cutter, Crossfire is one of my favorite Political shows. Paul Begala is the shizznit.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 02:20:36 am by c| Spetsnaz. » Logged

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 03:23:19 am »

Spineless twit? Please, any person regardless of Political affiliation that earns a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat, obviously has some brass balls.

Or perhaps more accurately, HAD some brass balls. DC has a way of changing people, especially rich, well-to-do political types.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 08:11:22 am »

Seems like all the people who went to Veitnam are hardened republicans...
Republicans=war? Kerry Democrat Also in Veitnam war, Also leader in Anti-war approach... whats wrong here?

is it 2008 yet?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads