*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:21:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  We found the Weapons of Mass Destruction!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We found the Weapons of Mass Destruction!  (Read 1392 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: January 08, 2004, 02:38:27 am »

Well, at least we found the PLANS for the weapons. Hand drawn plans. Hand drawn by a five year old, it seems.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60340-2004Jan6.html

Sure looks like America went to war over a scientist's lame doodles.

Oh, and remember this gaff?

BUSH: We've found the weapons of mass destruction. You know, we found biological laboratories. You remember when Colin Powell stood up in front of the world and he said Iraq has got laboratories, mobile labs to build biological weapons. They're illegal. They're against the United Nations' resolutions and we've so far discovered two. And we'll find more weapons as time goes on.

But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong. We found them.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0305/30/wbr.00.html

and here

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A60140-2003May30?language=printer

Yaaaaeeeeeh right. Apparently the President was ... mistaken. Just like he's a misleader.

"An official British investigation into two trailers found in northern Iraq has concluded they are not mobile germ warfare labs, as was claimed by Tony Blair and President George Bush, but were for the production of hydrogen to fill artillery balloons, as the Iraqis have continued to insist."

and

"Instead, a British scientist and biological weapons expert, who has examined the trailers in Iraq, told The Observer last week: 'They are not mobile germ warfare laboratories. You could not use them for making biological weapons. They do not even look like them. They are exactly what the Iraqis said they were - facilities for the production of hydrogen gas to fill balloons.'"

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,977853,00.html

Or maybe Bush is just a pathological liar.

And here's a fun mental/emotional test for my conservative friends out there. What would you be saying and doing if these things came from Clinton? ....... I figured yelling and screaming and such. Where's your outrage?

Just try and imagine what you'd act like if EVERYTHING Bush has done was done by Clinton? ...... Now that you did that, why are you not trying to impeach Bush? Consider this: you have the chance to kick him in the nuts soon, vote Democrat (ie, the party of Democracy).

(I AM feeling political!)

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
c| Hathcock

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 02:56:57 am »

Well Six I feel that a good political debate is a healthy thing.  A hell of a lot more usefull than most of the bullshit the people of the world indulge themselves with anyway.

I'm not dissagreeing that Bush will twist things to his benefit, but as I saw on the new today.  A head Iraq scientist.  I cant remember his name but he developed the Al-Samoud missles that were banned by the UN.  He stated that Saddam's plans were still on the drawing board and that he was intentionally deceiving the international community to "act tough"  

Now in my opinion that just means he got what he wanted.  He figured that after 8 years of bossing around Clinton he could get away with it with Bush too.  Yoou can claim that Bush misguided us about the beginning's of the war but you could also say that Saddam helped Bush to do it.  Only now are we finding out that Iraq truly doesn't have any nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.  His reports to the UN were incomplete and only led us to believe he was hiding something.

Maybe it's just me but weather he had them or not doesn't matter much.  He obviously had plans on them as the scientist showed in his schematical drawings.  And he decided to reject the UN's demands for the 12th straight year.  What you need to ask yourself is; Where would we be in a couple years when Saddam built his weapons?
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 02:57:07 am »

Well, it's definately true that people cut Bush more slack than Clinton, but that's because there's a right-wing bias in the media. People who say that the media has a liberal agenda are not well informed. Also, imagine if Al Gore was president right now, and did the same things Bush did. He'd be impeached in a week. Ah well. I don't like Bush, but I do have some faith in our government, and I doubt he can do any more damage than he's already done. Cool

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 07:55:12 am »

hehehe, i can't WAIT for ghost Sniper to get here, hes a funny guy.
he'll have a good 2 cents

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 08:06:51 am »

Ghost has a fan club???

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
The Golden Shark

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 08:08:57 am »

i was being sarcastic... duh. lol he is just a funny ass right winer d00d, who can't help but preach military and bush greatness.

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 03:06:47 pm »

hehehe, i can't WAIT for ghost Sniper to get here, hes a funny guy.
he'll have a good 2 cents

Actually, I decided to stay out of both this topic and the other one by Sixhits: "Since I'm feeling political..."

It's not that I don't have anything to say on the topic, it's just that you all pretty much know how I feel about these things and I don't have time right now to post a 10,000 word thesis to show you why you are all so wrong.

-GhostSniper Out.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
macuser1984

Mac User Since 1984!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 04:35:42 pm »

Trust me guys, you do not want to get my brother started on politics.....it will NEVER end.....lol

Keep him secluded in his military world and you'll be much happier with him!

Diplomats are just as essential in starting a war as soldiers are in finishing it.

--Will Rogers--
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 01:59:46 am »

GhostSniper, you're right, your presence is intimidating enough, you just go on and say 'God loves me' and everything will be alright.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
The Golden Shark

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 02:34:40 am »

sorry, ill take blame for starting the flaming, please stop making me look bad, it was just good fun.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2004, 06:45:22 pm »

oh Criikey.

"we are on a crusade. God is on our side! We are the defenders of democracy and are under siege from the evil world! We shall mercessly anialate any and all who stand in our way... ps god loves us we're the best"

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads