*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 07:43:01 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wow, I bet you want to reply to this too!!!  (Read 7350 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2002, 04:31:37 pm »

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me Bondo!  I may mist up...

LOL, I still think that Rapid just doesn't get it about assing and what it means to be an ass.  

For those of you that need it explained.  Ass is a term or respect around here (example, our resident ass Ace).  Dubmass is pretty much the bottom rung on the ladder of respect (think Romulus here).  Progress to Asshole, which is the smoking hole the ladder falls into to crash atop your head (I'll let you guys fill in the blank here).

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2002, 05:01:20 pm »

Wow....looking at a thread like this makes me sad....

I remember when the forum ass was ace and ace alone....then we got dumbasses like juliet, then romeo (or was it the same person?), who morphed into peekay, and romulus I thought was the most modern of the dumbasses.  However, when I read this, it sounds like you now have new dumbasses I have never even heard of.  And grifter has 778 posts....I am feeling left out...yet at the same time strangely satisfied at my own superiority in life  Cool

Damn....I miss the days when all 8 SKULs would be online at the same time...and I would practice my german on laggy euro-hosts....sigh

< insert clever and original signature here >
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2002, 05:26:43 pm »

LOL, it's Bondo that has the 778 posts... and that should scare you even more.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2002, 06:57:46 pm »

Yes be afraid of my massive post count amassed in only 9 months. ?The reason we could get by with only Ace assing is because we had a controllable amount of dumbasses to balance the scale, but the dumbasses have spawned like rabbits so we must have new asses in training.  Just goes to show, it is easy to be ignorant but incredibly challanging to be among the wise.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2002, 02:05:32 am »

Yes be afraid of my massive post count amassed in only 9 months. ?The reason we could get by with only Ace assing is because we had a controllable amount of dumbasses to balance the scale, but the dumbasses have spawned like rabbits so we must have new asses in training. ?Just goes to show, it is easy to be ignorant but incredibly challanging to be among the wise.

Yeah, and it looks like you are turning into a simple forum ass.  Wonder why you're so proud of that...  Get Bander and CB |?K| in R6 and prove that you are as good as you say you are.  Don't let us own you, or I will rub it in your face forever for being such a Thread Deleting Ass...
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2002, 02:11:27 am »

Oh, I remember the good old days when my biggest nemesis was probably Ult. Is it just me, or does anyone else here cringe at seeing AK. I'm talking about worse than seeing CIA. CIA was at least a clan of quasi- fuckwits besides their totally incompetent leader. AK is just top to bottom stupidity.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2002, 08:35:50 am »

<2?>
hey rapid, think of the forums as combat in a slightly more complicated way (you use more keys than in rs). ?this form of combat requires actual brain function and a sence of wit, instaid of just fast twich muscles. thus making it harder for somm ppl to adapt ?to this highly evolved form of combat we call assing

P.S. ? ...SPREES RULE...
P.P.S. ?...SWEET TARTS ROCK TOO...
P.P.P.S. any candy that can give you a sugar high is good
</2?>

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2002, 09:58:06 am »

Somehow, every single thread on this forum turns into ?K and/or Rapid bashing.
I dont mind really, but it is kinda boring. How many times can you (not meaning anyone in particular) call Rapid an ass and ?K a bunch of fuckwits. And how many times can Rapid insult and offend people by posting the wrong thing at the wrong time? (in the wrong thread..).
I think that, in the cuntinuance of my daily spare time use (in which i try to practise a little amateur-psychology of my own), i will also try to understand why everyone seems so intent on flaming, assing (though assing is also art, i havent figured that one out yet), and bashing each other and each other's clans into oblivion.
This is exactly the reason why i dont get in 10% of the arguements the average GR user/RS player gets into, it's more fun having friends, or neutral relations, than to constantly be distracted by the urge to bash someone over some arguement you may have had a month ago.
All in all, this is turning into one of the longest posts i have ever made on any forum, and will shut up now, to react later to any comments someone might make on this.

Try to keep it FRIENDLY, i'm not OFFENDING you here.
/\
| |
everyone seems so touchy.. ?Wink

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads