*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:47:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wow, I bet you want to reply to this too!!!  (Read 7351 times)
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« on: April 24, 2002, 05:27:24 am »

Smiley I guess I will just start this to see how many people view ?and reply to this thread opened by me. ?It seems that every time I say something, someone has something to say. ?So I will open this thread to see who has what to say to me. ?Feel free to act as you please, but beware of the consequences...

I bet some will even view this and not reply! LoL!

But remember, this is just to prove that a lot of people view what I have to say and for some reason, get their 2?... ? ? ? ? |?K|*R?p!d?*Cool
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 06:46:05 am »

Rapid,
This is a Forum.  It's where people go to do exactly that... post their 2?.  It's what public forums are (and have been since those Greeks like Plato and his teacher were doing it).  So, I don't know what you expect, but yep, a forum is a place to go and give your opinion on all the issues being discussed.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 08:51:10 am »

you wonder why i give you shit?
because it is fun, you make those little comments that are so fun to pick on. You make yourself an easy target, and that is why i pick on you

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 09:32:12 am »

So I guess this is the ultimate off-topic thread as there is no on-topic.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 09:48:37 am »

yep.

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2002, 10:26:12 am »

kewl, but that poses a dilemma: what to discuss in a thread without topic? ?K perhaps? (note me NOT bashing ?K)

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2002, 11:48:53 am »

I would say that this is the second one that has no point there was that one in one of the forums that was labled: Someones sister NUDE! Must be 18 years or older to enter.

That seriouly had no point.

Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2002, 12:42:53 pm »

how about we discuss "Mike 'n Ikes", the greatest candy in all our fair land? they're just so chewy, get stuck i your teeth, and are just sweet enough to be yummy!

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
theN00b
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2002, 01:20:23 pm »

how about we discuss "Mike 'n Ikes", the greatest candy in all our fair land? they're just so chewy, get stuck i your teeth, and are just sweet enough to be yummy!

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT evryone knows those little andes mints from Chile are the greatest candy in the land. I say good day to you sir GOOD FUCKING DAY!
Bondo
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2002, 01:24:27 pm »

Aw, good old Ebola's sister, I remember that thread.  And no fools the best candy is skittles (or maybe sour patch kids).

But about not knowing what to talk about with no topic, have you read these forums, 80% of the posts have nothing to do with the Subject of the thread.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2002, 01:26:44 pm »

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT evryone knows those little andes mints from Chile are the greatest candy in the land. I say good day to you sir GOOD FUCKING DAY!

[
-Ahem-
I believe i said ALL OUR FAIR LAND, indicating all of our country, the U.S. of A. And therefore, your mints would be disqualified, sir.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
theN00b
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2002, 01:31:35 pm »

quite right WELL THEN IT IS JUNIOR MINTS MY FAIR SIR!!! JUNIOR MINTS ARE THE RULERS OF THE LAND AND HAVE declared War on Mike n Ikes! FOR GOD AND PREFERABLE TYPE OF CANDY!!!!!!
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2002, 01:56:37 pm »

lol this threat is more sensless then thet about Ebolas Sister Nude, lol

Sometimes i think we have nothing beter do to then to post in those useless threats
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2002, 02:27:10 pm »

quite right WELL THEN IT IS JUNIOR MINTS MY FAIR SIR!!! JUNIOR MINTS ARE THE RULERS OF THE LAND AND HAVE declared War on Mike n Ikes! FOR GOD AND PREFERABLE TYPE OF CANDY!!!!!!

Oh baby you're on! Mike 'n Ike's Will be owning your ass anytime now!

Sometimes i think we have nothing beter do to then to post in those useless threats

well, yea.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2002, 02:33:33 pm »

OH NO!! ?all you sick people, the greatest candy in the land, no, WORLD are those extraterrestrially good SKITTLES

especially the GREEN ones
and, dare i say it, in second place we have the omnipresent weed, also known in its variants "hasj" and commony adressed as "marijhuana"

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" ==> "Now that's a spicy meatball!"
Grin

[/rant]

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2002, 03:16:51 pm »

Cool Oh man!  This is classic!  Lots of people reading and always with 2? LOL  I love how opinionated we all are.  Even if it's about candy:)  I love Sweet Tarts Personally.  They rule when you're fishing by the lake side.  I just went to Irvine lake and caught my limit of trout with a couple of buddies and boy was it ever good ol fashioned fun8)  Well, happy chatting, and don't take everything so serious Grifter, it's just a fun chat:)
Bondo
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2002, 03:20:37 pm »

I agree with you about skittles, only I like Red personally. ?I think Bander and zak will agree with you about hemp (a great fabric ?Wink).

And Rapid, I'm pretty sure you were catching bass, because they heard you and thought you were related.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2002, 03:52:14 pm »

MacMan, you've got it all wrong! the best skittles in the world are the PURPLE ones! And they taste like grape soda, so they rule!

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2002, 03:53:00 pm »

The tag team of Good&Plenty and Good&Frutty will own all other candies (I think there is no stronger artifical grape flavor then found there).  These are candies that have stood the test of time!  Not some flash in the pan skittles.

As for taking things too seriously, I don't take you seriously at all Rapid. ?I live, work, go to school and that stuff in the real world.. I take that seriously (like waiting in this stupid airport in California waiting to go home, while the flight is delayed once again). ?Here, in GR or the forums, I take very little seriously. ?This is an escape. ?And I hope it doesn't really hurt your ego too much, but when you aren't right in front of me being a dumbass about something, I don't even think about you.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2002, 04:08:36 pm »

And I hope it doesn't really hurt your ego too much, but when you aren't right in front of me being a dumbass about something, I don't even think about you.

lol, who's being the "dumbass" in here name calling rather than staying happy and on the subject? GRIFTER! As much as you like calling me names Grifter, it goes to show how you can't keep a promise neither.  We said we would lay off the insults on each other and what do we have here? You sounding off about me "being a dumbass about something".  Real clever there rocket scientist!  Now eat some skittles and put a smile on that Forum Game Face!  No one called you anything in here, so you might want to keep cool in here Grift.  Especially Being that when you call someone something, it's actually reflecting on you...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads