*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:52:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19771 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2002, 08:39:39 pm »

Boy, you really will say anything. ?Trust me, if I were going to fuck with your posts... it would be obvious... you'd never get a word out(Whenever I (Rapid) do clown you, I get "snip"). ?But that's completely not my style, and everyone knows it(Who, your "Inner Forum Circle" buddys?). ?I'm the firm believer in your freedom to make an ass out of yourself(You've learned from previous experiences, but didn't quite learn your lesson I see). ?I mean, I couldn't do much to make you look like a bigger dumbass then leaving them all completely as you have posted them... which is what I do.(Innocence is a beautiful thing to play) ?

Bondo has given the reason for each of his snips...(Personal Judgement, which is not everyone's view) I even predicted the last one...(You probably told him to!) too bad you are too much of a buffoon to even read what you are doing wrong...(And you think you are Righteous?) maybe instead of quoting yourself, you could just drop in the link you poster child for birth control(Yes, you're still embarassed about that Grift so you try and pawn it off on another).

Poor ol Grifter. ?Still making an ass out of himself with the long ass excuses... ?Glorifying when your "Inner Forum Circle" buddys "snip" my threads that are clowning your DumbAss. ?I said "probably"(about impersonating) P??k?r Huh??r, not certain. ?But being that those are your ways anyways, who's to doubt it... ?Your "Inner Forum Circle" buddys, only ones that would doubt it(They don't want to see your "victim" turn around and clown you)...
Oso
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2002, 04:55:15 am »

Rapid why do you say grifters making an ass out of him self?

it is clearly you who has been doing a good job of that for quite some time now just trying to come back at grifter (which you obviously cant at all to him or any one)

rapid learn comebacks with out resulting to name calling
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2002, 07:14:53 am »

The really sad part about his last part was that I always laugh the hardest when Ace or Blackie zings one at me.  I really enjoy when someon does a good job of mocking me ("clowning"?), and usually post my admiration of a well placed assing at my expence.

It's just that I can't appreciate Jr High humor anymore Rapid.  I left that when I started High School... you know, when I was 13.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2002, 02:46:05 pm »

Rigs c4 charges to this post....

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Tongue

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2002, 03:41:45 pm »

*before i blow up this post...

I think Rapid may sport a mullet...buy the way he carries himself, i think he just might.
Call it a hunch. But i have a funny feeling.

Definition:
mul?let: One who uses poor judgement in hairstyle- the plumage must be short in the front and long in the back....

some other mullet names courtesey of Dests brain:

* 7 (the shape of the number)
* ? ? ?10-90 (changes in numbers proportion to the amount
of hair on top and in the back)
* ? ? ?achy-breaky-bad-mistakey
* ? ? ?ape drape
* ? ? ?backpack (SASSY Krue)
* ? ? ?beaver paddle
* ? ? ?bi-level
* ? ? ?business in the front, party in the back (whorehouse cut)
* ? ? ?camaro cut
* ? ? ?canadian passport
* ? ? ?coupe longueuil (Canadian)
* ? ? ?el-camino
* ? ? ?hockey hair
* ? ? ?IROC cut
* ? ? ?kentucky waterfall
* ? ? ?longueuil
* ? ? ?manny
* ? ? ?missouri compromise
* ? ? ?mudflap
* ? ? ?neckwarmer
* ? ? ?ranchero
* ? ? ?SFLB(svelbie)=Short Front, Long Back
* ? ? ?STLB(stilbie)=Short Top, Long Back
* ? ? ?safety cut
* ? ? ?schlong (short+long)
* ? ? ?sho-lo
* ? ? ?shag
* ? ? ?shorty-longback
* ? ? ?soccer rocker
* ? ? ?squirrel pelt
* ? ? ?tennessee tophat
* ? ? ?yep-nope

I would like to thank my friends Nick and Steve for there help on the list.

P.S they think Rapid is gay also.
Grin

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
Godfather - RnT

Buy a pentium 4 and reboot faster.

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2002, 07:18:31 pm »

rofl, this last post dest, is like... LMAO
But still ::whipes off his tears from lmao-ing:: I think Rap!d should stop posting threads in here. Not meant negatively, but I think nothing will work rap!d, they all sincerely hate u, and I think it's best to not react on it.

Once again I'm backing him up, why? Coz I know him differently as the rest of u. Neways, I sure do like the way Dest is enjoying his free time
I think Rapid may sport a mullet...buy the way he carries himself, i think he just might.
Call it a hunch. But i have a funny feeling.
Definition:
mul?let: One who uses poor judgement in hairstyle- the plumage must be short in the front and long in the back....

- [R] Godfather

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2002, 07:40:30 pm »

i'm bringing back these threads because rapid seems not to understand that people hate him.

Here ya go Crapid, feast ur eyes on it  Cheesy

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Bondo
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2002, 07:48:34 pm »

Watch it Gorf, if you spam any more you could be IP banned.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2002, 08:36:19 pm »

Yes, by all means Bondo, jump right in there and start moderating in here... ?that's the Bondo we've come to expect.  And Gorf is nowhere near the spam threshold... bad form to do this, but threatening him with an IP ban... what an ass.

Gorf, next time, use a link to this thread... you don't need to bring it back from the dead unless you actually have something to add to it.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2002, 09:30:28 pm »

oh yeah i totally forgot about linking to it.

hehe, grifter u genius, u just gave me the ultimate post idea.  Cheesy

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Bondo
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2002, 02:35:59 am »

Grift you asshole, I wasn't threatening him, I know I can't IP ban him, I was just warning him that what he is doing is the type of thing that could lead to a IP ban, but no, you are dead set on changing the facts to make things look worse from me so why should I expect less.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2002, 05:08:37 am »

Bondo, fuck you, that couldn't be any more of a threat if you came straight out and said it. For fuck's sake, Rom didn't even get banned for stealing all of Mauti's html. Do you honestly think Gorf would get banned for bringing up old threads. Please remove your head from your ass before attempting to be intelligent.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2002, 08:07:36 am »

Damn, your other posts were suggestions and not decisions.. this was just FYI and not a threat.... yeah, I see it all so clearly now.

Bondo learned the words, just not how to put them together to correctly express his thoughts.  

Instead of meaning "Watch it Gorf, spam anymore you could be IP banned" what he really meant is "Hey Gorf, just wanted to let you know that spamming the forums with old threads is wrong and pisses off the moderators... which could get you in trouble.".  That's it.. we just need a Bondo filter like the old Rom filters of the past.  Not for horrible spelling or punctuation, but for the true, inner meaning that none of us can see except for Bondo.  Dest, I think that's your area if I'm not mistaken.

MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2002, 10:25:34 am »

i'm confused, i have always been greatly entertained reading the rapid-bashing here (though it does get boring). But now all of a sudden there is also bondo and gorf bashing. Is this a trend to the ecumenical i see here?  Grin

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads