*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:20:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19836 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2002, 06:29:52 pm »

Pretty pathetic attempt to change the subject.  I'm not too worried that AK will remain in first place.  If the challenge rule ever takes effect and you have to CB all the clans that challenge you, your losses will keep growing, and other clans will get the points needed, as they deserve.

But, like I said, pathetic attempts.  I pointed out a bunch of facts that you chose to ignore... as if trying to blame me for SWAT disbanding will turn the trick (gee Rapid, sure you aren't still in the 4th grade where that worked?  Or is that as far as you were ever educated?).  

The truth of the matter is, you didn't keep your word.  I've pointed out very clearly how you said things and didn't follow through (like I said, I can even find the spot where you said you would never CB SWAT again).  

So, when you quit being a hypocrite and bitching at KoS, I'll quit bitching at you about being a hypocrite.  Saying it for the upteenth time now, it's not about the CB, it's about you and your double standards....  which you have many of.

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2002, 06:39:08 pm »

yeah, whatever Grifter.

Rapid, you already posted this pointless crap (that was deleted), face it, your "deal" with Ultimo isn't binding by BL rules, you'd be best to forget about it.-Bondo
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Roll Eyes|?K|*R?p!d?*Cool
zak

I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2002, 07:22:38 pm »

*looks up at what bondo did* man, i got kicked off bl admin for that....how gay...

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender!"
-Churchill
|?K|*R?p!d?
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2002, 07:32:42 pm »

OMG Bondo! What are you doing!!! ?I am not trying to get BL Rules to back me up at all!!! This is between me and Ultimo. ?If you can't handle the heat, Stay out of the kitchen so you don't get burned! ?I am here to put my word and call out Ultimo and it's between me and him so PLEASE DON'T GO DELETING MY POSTS LIKE THAT! ?I said MANY times I did not want/ask for *DAMN's help. ?I am putting my challenge and waiting for Ultimo to honor our promised CB! ?How rude of you...

(To see what Rapid wrote here, read the last post on page 4 of this thread, and Rapid, stop reposting this-Bondo)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Roll Eyes|?K|*R?p!d?

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2002, 07:59:35 pm »

OMG Rapid... guess you don't make the rules around here after all.... This isn't a private message box for you to talk to Ultimo... and it's not your web site where only you get to post... this is the *DAMN Forums...  Where people can post what they think of your opinions on this CB that Ultimo allegedly agreed to (as if), and where spamming isn't allowed (posting the same messages in multiple threads gets them snipped Zak... long standing tradition in Gossip.  I'll give Bondo the benefit of the doubt that it was spam)

You are in the Kitchen Rapid... and it's a public Kitchen, not yours... too bad.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2002, 09:22:03 pm »

Grift, did u say you were gonna be up in my neck of the woods next week or something?

I missed your message, i was too busy kickin your ass in RS.

ha ha

btw..it's "if you can't handle the heat...get out of the kitchen"

Destola
aka...RX-7....yes my child (rx7) can kick your ass....
but there is a hole in my intercooler...and it's fuckin expensive to fix.

Anyone have a racing intercooler? Possibly HKS or GReddy?, cause once alumnum is cracked or broke, you mine as well buy a new one.

I know what many of you might be asking yourselves. How can Dest's 1.3 L rotary engine possibly kick my ass? it's a 1.3L engine!!!!

Simple.

1. I know how to shift. Trust me, you don't..I do.

2. 1 word..Rotary...Uncle Gravity is not on your DOHC side. It's hard to push a piston  up and down, rather then in a circle in my case. Faster rotations=faster gear ratios.

3.  Compression is optimized with my enigne..that's what it lives and dies from.

4. Another word....TURBO...I have a turbo mount that can probably power a commercial airliner. Imagine what it does for my 1100 pound car.

5. The money I have put under the hood gaurentees me the win. lol.

You would never know that by lookin at me, that I even had a car, because i haven't bought new clothes in like 3 years, my jeans are ripped, my hat is on backward, and i haven't shaved in 2 weeks. But I can gaurentee you that I have spent too much money on my car.

How much you ask?

Well if i told you, you would proably shit out an egg. Let's just say this, I'm 22, live at home, I own 1 desk a bed and a macintosh computer, and 2 guitars....
THAT IS IT. Shocked

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2002, 09:47:16 pm »

Heh, it's always fun to kick your ass on your own server... even when I'm getting kicked back just as hard.

Yes Dest, I'll be up in your neck of the woods the weekend of May 10th it looks like.  Taking the train out Friday night, back home on Sunday around noon.  We'll probably stay at the Hilton on King (a block down from the POWT - Lion King)  Let me know where you guys hang out on a weekend night, and maybe we can hook up, and I can teach you how to really shift..... (clutch, bah, that just slows you down man).  Too bad I wont have the bike up there (no way Danielle would ride the 400km on the back of the Triumph... she hates to ride, even at normal speeds).  

As for the rotary, great little engine.  Always thought it was a bit bigger then that.  How many roters anyway?  I know there are three chambers on each, but how many are there (how many plugs)?  Figer with a good turbo, you are what, 6-7 lbs per HP or so?  Being a little under that (like around 2 lbs per HP) I think I can take you.  And I wont even go find a turbo... hehe.  I did put the new steering dampner on, so no more jitters above 160mph anymore (too bad you'll be too far back there, not to 100 yet to notice)  Maybe I'll take you out and teach you how to ride... give you the real bug for speed.

Bondo
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2002, 09:57:52 pm »

Ok, everyone, click to page four and scroll to the last post of Rapid's, read that message, that is the same exact message I edited out here.  I don't need Rapid posting the same paragraph multiple times.  And Rapid, all I was saying was that Ultimo can not be forced to fulfill what you claim was the agreement, I think it was just a misunderstanding and you need to just say ok, lets have a normal battle.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2002, 10:13:48 pm »

...I think it was just a misunderstanding and you need to just say ok, lets have a normal battle.

all i can say is that sounds like a grand idea. and try not to make any deals that go outside of the *DAMN rules.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2002, 10:14:13 pm »

I am here to challenge him and not asked once for your opinion on this matter in this thread Bondo.  I want him to realize that he can't have his way with me after he told me to CB him on his server completely and then He would come to ours and do a complete CB to match me.  Now simply because he is dishonest, I'm just going to give in to his ways?  Not.  I will stop posting here and will only accept that CB challenge as promised from KoS.  So don't go wondering why we will deny any other challenge from KoS until they keep their word with us.  Yes, our personal matter, this is how we personally handle it.      |?K|*R?p!d?*
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2002, 10:18:28 pm »

ya know, this all sounds like a rather elaborate way of wussing out.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2002, 10:35:56 pm »

ya know, this all sounds like a rather elaborate way of wussing out.

Hope you don't go Wussing out on CB'ing our Newbies (Non-Ladder CB) so they can put you in your place there big mouth.  Let me watch you wuss out to CB'ing our Trainee Squadron and come up with some pathetic excuse.  You think they are so "newbie" and "suck so hard", go show the world how easy it is, and get owned like you never expected:Smiley
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2002, 10:44:49 pm »

i will back up my words with anything that counts for the battle league. these "respect" CB's are BS. what the fuck was the BL created for in the first place? to show who was good and who sucked. in effect, rank=respect. Well, in some cases at least. The only non-league battle i have done is with some friends from "0" (zero) whose clan is so serious it's not even on the ladder. and when you ?K division owns me, that will be the day when hell defrosts. If you want to start a seperate clan on teh ladder just so you don't have a strike from you ?k's on your record, i'm all for it. But i will only CB clans on the ladder for battles that count on the ladder

Blam! First Pathetic Excuse. ?These are Respect Battles. ?If you would like to back up that you can own our Trainees, Do so in a Non-Ladder CB for Your Respect. ?Otherwise, You Can't Back Up What You Say And It Will Sit Here In The History Book. ?Have It Your Way Bud. ?(I see him coming up with more pathetic excuses)

And Don't Worry. ?Now That You Posted your confidence level, you have to live up to it and not act like you can back out with excuses and have me or anyone respect you.

Our Elite Team Will be taking you out sooner than you can post another thread, so best get off this forum and go practice, cuz you got your hands full kid:Smiley
Bondo
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2002, 11:25:55 pm »

Rapid, if you don't let your trainies participate in a real CB with Anarchy, you are just proving his point that they suck.  Sure, you'll say Anarchy is wussing out by not accepting your respect CB, but it is actually you that is too cowardly to risk a loss on the ladder with faith in your recruits.  Personally I feel sorry for them being in a clan where the leader doesn't think they have the skill to play with something on the line.

And about KoS and Ultimo, if you want to challange him, do it in private message, stop putting it in the public forums because we don't care about it and Ultimo isn't any more likely to accept out here as no one is thinking less of Ultimo because of your insults.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2002, 11:26:03 pm »

I will battle for the clanladder. i dont' see the point in owning noobs if you can't be credited for it.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2002, 11:35:50 pm »

Well said Bondo. ?I should probably peal it back a notch.... if it's possible.  If I wasn't so involved I'd just lock these stupid AK threads, as it's the same noise over and over... Rapid will never speak to any issues, and we (me being a main character) will continue to challenge his ignorance.  LOL, it's not like I actually expect an intelligent answer from him.  Talk to wrathy... but in my book, these have become a waste of bandwidth (kinda like some of the old Rom bashing that Mauti locked up back in the day).

Anarchy... couldn't agree with you more. ?We didn't believe in so called "respect" CB's either. ?Those are just for clans that are afraid to lose. ?Bah, nobody wins them all. ?But this is why many clans wont CB the better clans... they just don't want the lose on the ladder. ?I couldn't count how many clans told SWAT they'd CB us if it was "friendly" or "didn't count". ?Makes no sense. ?So stick to your guns Anarchy, don't be baited out with nonsense. ?He wants to have his newbies CB you, that's fine, it should count.

Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2002, 12:38:04 am »

Ya, umm i don't feel like ripping the teeth out of my transmission...so u power shift all you want grift, just don't cry when your off buy a 10 thousand of a timing second, and you leave your tranny about 300 m behind you, in flamming sparks.

Grift, dude, bring the bike...we will go out to an abandoned road, you give me like a 300 m head start, and we'll make it a close finish. or even better, get your friends and u can encompass my car as we cruise around town....that would be hilarious.

Christ grift..downtown!!?!?!....if u want to come and find us, pending I get the intercooler fixxed, there's a little gino civic waiting for me in Woodbridge...if you know where that is. About 1/2 hr from T.O..Hwy 7 and Finch. Near Humber College, just outside of Etobicoke.  I'll reserve a may 10th race.

That's where we usually start the night about 9 or so. If u can make it down great. I'll show u what a real machine looks like. (pending intercooler fix). I can;t believe it broke in the first place!...all it is is a crack, and thanxs to it, my cool air is now hotter then it should be, and i'm loosing quite a bit of power at top speeds. It suxs.

Grift, the rotary engine is a high emmission, high fuel burning engine, mine i think has 2 roters... 2 plugs on each roter and only 3 moving parts, unlike your usual 4 banger which has at least 40 moving parts..i think actually i may have 3 roters, i'm not sure..eventhough i own it, rotary engines still confuse the hell out of me. Wait, i think i have 3 roters actually, 2 plugs on a roter. Damn, maybe not...hmmmmmm...i could go and rip apart the block and actually find out. It's been so long since i last saw the inside of my engine, one sec, i always remember when i start the car..1 sec.....

Yes, i just confirmed it by lighting the car up, 1.3L 2 rotar, 2 plugs a rotar. with a busted intercooler. and i get 7.5 lbs per HP. Still not bad tho, if we can calculate distance with lbs per HP, we can figure out a lenght to make it a pretty close finish.

btw, that intercooler is hissing bad now.

Grift, you can have your insane speed. See the way i weight it is like this...

Dest:

looks/ride/pussy                   speed/power
   ^                                                       ^
---------                                          -----------

Grift:

looks/ride/married                SPEED/power
                                                          ^
                                                          ^
             ^                                            ^
-------------------------                     ------------

As you can see from my well draw graph, my concerns are even when it comes to having the car look good to attract the muff, but also have the ease of mind to kick anyone's ass who says different.

Grift on the other hand, who is married let me remind you, (lol) relies more on speed and power (1:3 ratio), because grift already has a muff, therefore he must use  the speed and power not only to escape his and all muff, but to have the piece of mind in knowing that he can Xtremly (notice the X on Xtremly) kick anyone's ass who says different.

Having a ratio like grifters is what we Doctors call "obsessive frame of mind" or in lamen terms, "nuts"

Sitting on a crotch rocket, with a fuel tank right againt the main organ of your body is not what I call "fun speed"...not to say i will not try it one day, but to go 180mph with nothing on but basically a thong scares the shit out of me.

Grifter plz don't stain my car's paint with your blood when you wipe out lol...i like a black car, not red...lol

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2002, 01:57:02 am »

Rapid, if you don't let your trainies participate in a real CB with Anarchy, you are just proving his point that they suck. ?Sure, you'll say Anarchy is wussing out by not accepting your respect CB, but it is actually you that is too cowardly to risk a loss on the ladder with faith in your recruits. ?Personally I feel sorry for them being in a clan where the leader doesn't think they have the skill to play with something on the line.

And about KoS and Ultimo, if you want to challange him, do it in private message, stop putting it in the public forums because we don't care about it and Ultimo isn't any more likely to accept out here as no one is thinking less of Ultimo because of your insults.

Whoa there tough guy Bondo. ?This is the Gossip Column and I am allowed to Gossip and communicate and challenge the dishonest Ultimo. ?We had a way fair agreement and he is now lying his ass out! ?In here we can discuss matters, and too bad if your KoS idol is looking like such an ass. ?In the meantime, poor ol Dest chooses to stay out of it no matter how wrong he knows his Leader is. ?You are trying to defend your other "Inner Forum Circle" buddy and it's just a pathetic use of Thread Deletion to steer people from the truth. ?You need to stop deleting my posts damnit! ?Let me voice my opinion and let others be the judge, not you Bondo.

You questioning my clan also Bondo? ?Who in the hell do you think you are? ?God's gift to R6 and RS Forum? ?Get the hell outa here with all that nonsense on the way I run My clan!

i never thought this might happen, but guess what? *NADS just lost to |?K| in a CB. 7-6 in overtime. i just thought you all should know this, because it sucks. does this mean you all think i suck now?

As a matter of fact, to prove all you foolz wrong, I let a Brand New Trainee, not even 6 hours old, CB against good ol Capt. Pussy. ?And guess what! We Won! ?So while all you want to doubt us and act as if we're doing something wrong, we're out there getting |?ggressive Killings| proving to all why we're #1. ?Now stuff it Bondo and get Bander for our R6 CB. ?Don't delay the game No More and bring your competitive edge to gaming, rather than forums. ?Time to put your money where your mouth is. ?Me and cow will be waiting for you in GR...
Bondo
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2002, 02:27:16 am »

Hehe, how fast I turned from Rapid's best bud to yet another conspiritor in the "Upper Circle".  Now I'm protecting Ultimo (I'm not, it is just enough is enough, we know your complaint, what do you want us to do about it).  Now I'm trying to delay a CB with you (was waiting for you to pick a time).  For the record, I haven't deleted any of your posts in here, just snipped out stuff that was repeated from your past post.  There are some basic rules on these forums Rapid, you just are managing to be such a dumbass as to violate them regularly.
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2002, 05:40:53 am »

You would never know that by lookin at me, that I even had a car, because i haven't bought new clothes in like 3 years, my jeans are ripped, my hat is on backward, and i haven't shaved in 2 weeks. But I can gaurentee you that I have spent too much money on my car.
How much you ask?
Well if i told you, you would proably shit out an egg. Let's just say this, I'm 22, live at home, I own 1 desk a bed and a macintosh computer, and 2 guitars....
THAT IS IT.

I KNEW IT!!!!! Know I find out the truth about Dest, and why he never wants to come with me.  I have continually asked Dest out on a date and he has constantly given me excuses about his woman and blah blah blah.....the the bottom line is that he ALWAYS turned me down with a #$#@ load of excuses.  Now I find out why, its cause he has no $$$ to buy me flowers and shit, he also said he hasn't shaved for like 2 weeks, knowing Dest i bet he hasn't showerd either!!!!!
btw Dest, you mentioned in a post to Grifter about meeting someone in Woodbridge with a little civic, I hope you weren't talking about me? cuz my 4 banger 1.6L turbo BBS shifter would make yer  ehemmm car!! look very bad on the road  Wink  oh yah!!! also to prove another point of mine why Dest never actually comes down to Toronto to see me, he mentioned HWY 7 & Finch well my little buttercup, those 2 streets don't meet  Shocked you are probably thinking about HWY 27 & Finch or HWY 27 & 7 dodo head!!!
Also Dest, if you wanna see awesome cars and their work, go to Woobridge this summer around July after 2-3am in the PLaze on Hwy 7 & Martingrove and you will see nothing but souped up cars (classics & new) and bikes.

btw, Dest I am asking you out on a date again, I hope you wont turn me down again  Wink right not this weekend but perhaps the next.

Hey Grifter, I know exactly where you're talking about downtown TO, I always there when I am parttying with friends, lemme know exactly when mb we can hook up with Dest, if he can finally find the time, and race each other down the streets next to cops  Smiley j/k.  

Anyway, I'm out peace

GO LEAFS GO!!!

The King of Pistoleros
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads