*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:15:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19876 times)
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2002, 06:24:15 pm »

link=board=GR&num=1019085171&start=40#59 date=04/24/02 at 14:05:17]
I'd like to nominate Rapid for the New Romulus Award ?Grin

I beat you to it viper  Grin Grin

Looks like we have another Romulus on the forums...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2002, 06:31:57 pm »

Funny thing... I pondered if Rapid was Romulus a couple months ago... even Romulus was offended by it...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2002, 07:37:14 pm »

Funny thing... I pondered if Rapid was Romulus a couple months ago... even Romulus was offended by it...

Now Grifter, that was a true, deep, and cruel piece of assing. Shocked

MASTER! Wink

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2002, 07:56:39 pm »

Now Grifter, that was a true, deep, and cruel piece of assing. Shocked

MASTER! Wink

heh macman, every post grifter does is not an attempt to "ass." In this case, he was stating the facts and that can be a scary weapon when used (in its full context) by someone who can read posts.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2002, 07:58:51 pm »

heh macman, every post grifter does is not an attempt to "ass." In this case, he was stating the facts and that can be a scary weapon when used (in its full context) by someone who can read posts.

my point being, that if someone is making an ass out of him/herself, stating the simple facts is in itself an example of great assing. For it is not easy to know when to ass that way.

y'catch mah drift?  Cool

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
+-KoS-+ Captain Z

Thinking Different

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2002, 08:34:26 pm »

Well it seems to me Rapid once again can't get it through his head....

I did not lie, you obviously mis-interpreted what I was saying. If that makesme a pussy then so be it. You obviously are trying to get me to lose respect from my fellow players, but unfortunatley it is not effecting me.

You spend time in the +-KoS-+ forums trying to find ways to make fun of me, anyway you can. A perfect example of it is this link : ?http://homepage.mac.com/punn2/guess.jpg . Obviously Rapid is too stupid to relize that this picture was made as a joke from Pun to me. He recieved that pic of myself maybe a 6 months ago. The picture was me in 8th grade, in the sun. Obviously, that face wouldn't look right on a fat 30-40 year old male. Are you an idiot Rapid, did you really think ?that was me ?.... moron. I bet you don't have the balls to post a picture of your childhood (which I am still in by the way) on the internet. Laugh all you want, I still think it was pretty awesome of Pun to spend time making something funny about me ?Cheesy

Another thing, referring to when you had a "500 +" ping on my server. Well I was looking around the ?K site last night and noticed that picture of the last game of our match. You had a two green ping. People with a "500 +" ping usually dont get those type of colors. Who is lying now ?

You seem to think I have to cb you... like I am obsessed with it. Well that is where you are wrong. It just fustrates me that a clan that is such a pussy won't fight us to a regular match for the #1 spot. In my eyes, you disgrace the BL, and the RS community. But then again why am I writing this... you won't read it anyway.

Have a good day Rom
?Wink

[Sorry I am not logged in as Ultimo, but this is my brothers computer I am using, I hope this doesn't confuse you - Ultimo]

+-KoS-+ Captain Z, Webmaster of http://homepage.mac.com/clankos
+-Killers on Spree-+
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2002, 12:15:50 am »

Grifter, you got way too much time in your hands...

Just because I couldn't CB you at your convenience and at your request, don't mean shit. ?You couldnt CB us at our convenience or at our request neither! ?So we are both equal sided on this matter.

And if the ping showed green, it was because of how hard it was bouncing! ?It would Bounce Green, Red, Orange, Red, Green, Orange, Etc... ?Just happened to be that when I took the SS, it happened to be green! Big Fucken Deal! ?As if that is the Ultimate proof for you to act like an ass and not honor the CB you promised!

Ultimo, I am asking for our CB as agreed. ?Even Destructo acknowledged me on this Agreement and you have now gotten mad at him for his statements. ?He is your clanmate and had enough honor and was man enough to admit that we did have an agreement. ?The agreement was rather simpled, compared to how complex some in here make it sound. ?You told me that if we would just do this whole CB on your server, you would do a whole CB on ours. ?Now I ask you for that CB and you go into a defensive mode from hell!!!??? ?CB, our server, as promised. Or keep posting your pathetic excuses in here...

Oso
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2002, 12:51:37 am »

Once again more proof that rapid SS's every thing he sees......
zak

I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2002, 12:55:24 am »

rapid, im your friend, and as i can see, one of your few non newbies friends, but, if you were to cb es SWAT or KoS, no matter if you had all your best players on with a 10 ping, AK would get raped, stick to cbing other n00bs, and cut the shit talking

-zak

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender!"
-Churchill
Oso
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2002, 01:02:15 am »

OH OH just for the record of how rapid says on his site that his clan is the best overall clan.... could it bee cuz :

he cbed SS 3 times, and as i look on GR right now i see him cbing stfu.. again...

.. well had to say that too

well back to being an ass on GR =D woo wooo and grifter just 2 mins of swat again to cb AK plzzz matt doesnt need a word

and if AK wants we can CB 2v2, since it dont matter since swat isnt around no more.

it would make Rapid happy =/

zak

I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2002, 01:05:46 am »

ya oso, me and you vrs ak!!

we'll even let ak have 4 people if they want

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender!"
-Churchill
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2002, 02:57:35 am »

Zak, of course I expect these older better clans to beat us. ?But at least we don't carry the name that we "have" to beat them since we are the "UnderDogs" in the CB. ?They have more to prove than us and we use that for our advantage8) ?But do you think it would be quite embarassing for them if we beat them like we did to your BoW clan Zak(no offense, that was great CB and we proved our differences. ?And |?K| won) ?Everything is all in fun. ?I Told all these clans how much I liked them, but being that we were the new clan on the block, they had a certain way of treating us "newbies" rather than show us respect because we could easily move to the #1 spot at any time. ?There has been great clans around here that have proven themselves. ?I know that for us to get some respect, we would have to beat them. ?Now all these clans get mad when we, a "newbie" clan, battle other "newbie" clans. ?That was the only way for us to learn more about CB's before we faced bigger challenges against all these big clans around here! ?

Oso, +StfU+ challenged us. ?We didn't challenge them, they challenged us. ?And when they challenged us, they were doing plenty of name calling and pissing off all of my members, so it was our duty to step up and CB them, or look like a wuss. ?I am happy to say we also beat them 7-5 17-14 and it was a close CB and it was fun:) ?The way CB'ing is supposed to be. ?We don't look to CB the same clans over and over. ?I even told the StfU's we wouldn't CB them for a month, since we had just beaten them and didn't want to look bad beating them again(They wanted a rematch right away first time we beat them). ?They agreed and everyday they would be counting down for the rematch. ?The leader, Seth, even would taunt my teamates and tell them to leave |?K| and join StfU! ?So while I have all reason in the world to take action the way I do, I don't need all you questioning my every move as if I was being audited...

Zak, you're my herbal RS buddy and we will always be buddys regardless of who's better than who. ?You are better, but I can beat you Zak(Since I've done it b4). ?Now don't lose sleep over that neither8) ?Just teasing, but anytime you want to have a CB against us, np, cuz I know you will bring me a good, fun, challenging CB and That's what I like Cool

Now Ultimo, you Promised you would have a Whole CB on Our Server if We Had one On Yours. ?We already Had one on Yours. ?Now time for Our CB on Our Server and Please Stop with all the Excuses.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2002, 06:28:48 am »

Grifter, you got way too much time in your hands...

Just because I couldn't CB you at your convenience and at your request, don't mean shit. ?You couldnt CB us at our convenience or at our request neither! ?So we are both equal sided on this matter.

First, no, I don't have too much time... these posts are in simple english, and I type pretty well... so they only take me about 45 seconds to do or so.  Plus, I just don't sleep.  And what better to do when waiting for a plane.

But, I'd like to thank you again for completely missing the point.  You are the champ at that for sure.  The points were clearly there for you to read... why not defend them.  Especially since you keep repeating the same thing and it has no relevance to this... you said you would SCHEDULE one.  You made a big deal about how you had to set it up, not just have one at the drop of the hat.  Well... then you come back to my clan (not me) and ask for a drop of the hat, with a 2 v 2 which is well known that SWAT didn't do.  So, once again, my point was not that it didn't happen, that's just a fact.  My point was that you are bitching about someone going back on their word about CB'ing you, when you never kept your word to me.  Notice, you word was to schedule a cb with SWAT, not to come challenge them with name calling.  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2002, 09:17:35 am »

I think I'm gonna faint... he's making more than 2 paragraphs per post now!

Sin - You said that we might have another Romulus on our hands when I gave him the Romulus Award... so I win, you didn't beat me! ?I gave him the AWARD! ?Cool

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2002, 11:38:42 am »

***MacMan APPLAUDS [/color]

Cheesy

Rapid! Speech! you WON!!  Shocked

- Douglas Adams
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2002, 11:48:36 am »

Grifter, get it through your thick skull.  These 2 matters are way different.  It's not like Ultimo is delaying the CB and I'm bitching the way you are.  Get over our CB.  Just because I couldn't CB you at your convenience and at your request, don't mean shit. ?You couldnt CB us at our convenience or at our request neither! ?So we are both equal sided on this matter.  You can "whaa whaaa" all you want, but I am NOT denying your CB.  If it took long to schedule, so be it.  There is no time limit and too bad if we weren't ready when you wanted.  My fault?  Not.  My clan CB'ed yours before we were even ready to CB any clan period.  They missed the point of team training and that's why things went down the way they did.  While I recognized SWAT as a great clan, I wasn't gonna take you guyz lightly.  So while you can call me whatever you want, it won't affect me or the way I'm dealing with Ultimo's matter, which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than our deal.  You can have your CB anyday and it's your own fault you guyz disbanded.  You can talk about everything else like "Now we disbanded, and blah blah blah blah blah" but you can have your CB anytime and we expect to lose to such a "great" clan like yours.  You have everything to prove by holding your word on how good you are.  I am the underdog and don't care if we lose to you.  It's a fucken game and we keep our word.  Not my fault you decided to disban.  So while you bitch and try to compare your situation to this one, they will never be even close to the same no matter how long a paragraph you write.  Grift you can have that CB anytime even though your CLAN disbanded.  Now if Ultimo would act like this, even if it takes him 1, 2 or even 3 months, it would resolve matters.  While you compare Ultimo to me, on keeping promises, I kept mine.  I am willing and able to CB your clan.  If it took too long, that's both of our faults, for I challenged your clan as much as you challenged mine no matter how much you deny and whine and bicker...

Now Ultimo, you Promised you would have a Whole CB on Our Server if We Had one On Yours. ?We already Had one on Yours. ?Now time for Our CB on Our Server and Please Stop with all the Excuses.  You can take as long as you want, as long as you honor the fact.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2002, 04:59:41 pm »

Rapid, seems that you are the one fixed on having this CB, not me.  I'm just bringing up some facts and how they make you a hypocrite.  I say this again, I don't care about the CB anymore.  What is true and is a fact is the way you didn't keep your word.  And that's why it's the same... because it's you bitching about someone keeping their word.

So, notice the SCHEDULE comments... how you didn't keep them.  Notice the 'Rapid gets to say when' comments... where did those come from?  Notice the fact that you later said NO (in writing I can point it out).  So you can act like you were going to get to it at some point (not that anyone believes that), but flat out, you said it, you said you were not going to CB us... you wrote it in a post (it's around here somewhere... I can find it if you don't believe me).  

You can try to hide the truth behind the same old story on it's nobody's fault (but you had three months to set it up, so that just doesn't fly).  But that doesn't matter at all.  What matters is that you "gave your word" to schedule it.. didn't... "gave your word" to CB us... then said NO, you wouldn't.  And made up some of your own rules along the way... "only I can say when"... "only we have the right to ask for a rematch"...  pathetic.

Stop hiding behind that sad old song and just suck it up.  You are being a hypocrite.  Stop it.  It was probably all a misunderstanding in the first place, just like Ultimo said.

And try responding to one of the points at least, and not just repeating yourself.  Since I'm not asking for that CB, I could care less if you'd offer it up now.  So try letting go of it.

|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2002, 05:34:53 pm »

Grifter, I asked your teamates plenty of times within those 3 months, so I don't care if you weren't there.  I have my reasons for taking as long as I did, and don't care one bit about your opinion.  You are being an ACCUSER saying we never tried to CB you when in fact we did.  Too bad it didn't work out, but you carrying that grudge as if it has a point in here is pathetic.  Get through YOUR thick skull that we tried to CB you and you denied us also.  You had your reasons.  We had ours.  Let it go.  The only time I said NO was when you were asking to CB when I only had my New Recruits on and my trainees.  Then you proceeded on calling me names in which you pissed me off and I gave you a piece of my mind.  I am NOT about to CB a good clan like SWAT with trainees and New Recruits that were still learning team strategies.  You can try and twist what I said, but the fact is, we tried to CB you and you refused.  I told you we had more say on rematching you then you trying to get us to CB you at your convenience.  Just because you been around nearly 2 years and have a ass kicking team, doesn't mean mine was all ready to take you on when you asked, cuz in fact, we were still new and getting our act together.  In fact, we weren't ready to take you the first time, which was the main reason of my disappointment on my team.  We been training for the past 3 months and getting into the CB'ing groove and been doing rather awesome and even asked your team to CB and they refused us.  Regardless of how much you hate us and dislike me for your views on this, it won't take away on how much you whine because things didn't happen when YOU wanted.  Need I remind you that there are over 60 clans and we had already CB'ed you once and we were willing to rematch when we felt in the groove of things, and in face did ask you to CB and you declined us for your own team reasons.  We are still willing, even though you disbanded, but now you got new excuses I see.  Go write your book and stop trying so hard to prove a point that's pointless.  You will keep twisting words, as I seen already, and will be stuck on the fact that I didn't schedule our CB at your liking.  

Now Ultimo, you Promised you would have a Whole CB on Our Server if We Had one On Yours. ?We already Had one on Yours. ?Now time for Our CB on Our Server and Please Stop with all the Excuses. ?You can take as long as you want, as long as you honor the fact.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2002, 05:49:31 pm »

Oh, and Grifter, stop attacking me with the same things I keep answering to.  I really would appreciate if you would get off my back already...  Let Ultimo talk for himself.  Stop taking his defense as if you are a Paid Lawyer.  All the crap you bring up is about your old clan and our CB, yet it's a CB that was never denied, unlike Ultimo's.  We are #1 and took your spot whether you like it or not.  In fact you disliked it so much you quit your clan, which lead to your clan disbanding all together.  Now try kicking yourself in the ass for that one bud...

I'm sure now you will post how you've outgrown RS & that lead to you quitting,
but didn't outgrow these forums(which was the center of the problem)... LMFAO:Smiley

|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2002, 05:51:34 pm »

Now Ultimo, you Promised you would have a Whole CB on Our Server if We Had one On Yours. ?We already Had one on Yours. ?Now time for Our CB on Our Server and Please Stop with all the Excuses. ?You can take as long as you want, as long as you honor the fact.
                                    |?K|*R?p!d?*Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads