*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:31:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19831 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2002, 01:22:09 am »

Let's just get a couple of the facts right there Rapid....

Fact, I didn't call any newbies out, I called out YOU.  I didn't call any of your members names... I did swear at you, while you were swearing at me, that I did do.

Fact, after that first CB, you challenged us to a rematch in the DAMN battle league (I can go back and find it... it was right about new years).

Fact, I called you out on it on Jan 15th (give or take a day) and you said "I'll set it up and get back to you.  We will schedule it."  The actual comments are posted.

Fact, you never, ever got back to ME on it.  You may have talked to my clan mates, but never to me, never when I was online.  (I don't see the "schedule" there.  Looks more like at your whim, which you accuse me of).

Fact, there is nothing, no reason at all that says since we won, we don't have the right to expect you to keep your word.  You asked for a rematch.  I offered one up... you said you would "schedule it" cause that's what you do... and I've never heard of it being scheduled.

Fact, after three months, I did call you a pussy for ducking it.  Not any newbies in your clan... you.

Fact, AK has CB'd many times in those 3 months, including beating some clans twice.  (SS comes to mind)

Fact... the rematch of SWAT and AK never happened.  SWAT has now gone.

So, while you are sitting there, typing out excuses on why you didn't keep your word to me, I notice you complaining that Ult isn't keeping his word to you.  That is the point of my post.  That is being a hypocrite.  If you are the only one that can have acceptable reasons to do it, but not anyone else... that's being a complete hypocrite.  So, if you don't agree... don't post reasons that you didn't have the CB with SWAT.... post why it's ok for you not to keep your word with me, but you are going to bitch about Ult doing it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2002, 01:43:29 am »

Now for Grifter, we lost to you guyz. ?It's not like SWAT lost and you guyz wanted a rematch and we wouldn't give it to you. ?I said I would come back to rematch you and everytime we did, your team had their own reasons on why not. "We don't do 2 on 2's" "Oso is Playing another game" "We only got 2 guyz on". ?While I accepted your reasons, I never bitched and complained about it like you did in here. ?And since we lost, we had more right to say when we wanted to have that CB, not you. ?Me being mad that CB went on is one thing. You challenging my newbie members(Because you "didn't" know to talk to the leader for CB Challenges) for 3 on 3's and calling us pussys for not accepting, is what I call one sided matters. ?Being that if things don't go your way, you get pissed off and go into a name calling rage that you probably don't even see yourself doing. ?Your calling our newbies out will always be just that. ?While you guyz ran things different in SWAT than we did in |?K|, you assumed everything you did, we were supposed to be doing too. ?Like any of your members accepting CB's or having them. ?We don't do things like that around |?K|. ?We are more organized and have team decisions on CB's. ?I'm glad you had things going on all butter for your team and great job. ?We are a rather new clan, started on 9/11/01 and me personally, first time I played an online game all together. ?So while you are growing gray hairs from RS, I am taking over and learning about everything one way or another. ?I was chosen Leader of our clan and I chose to train together before ranking us all in the same category. ?I have my visions on how things should be ran, and the results are us in #1 CB'ing all clans we can. ?We are CB'ing all clans at least once and it's a big list. ?So while you wanted your CB at your time at your convenience, we were training and learning from CB's against other clans for our better. ?While I heard you guyz were good from other clans like KoS and PsYcO(Which I used to look up to, until I interacted with them), I knew we would have to learn Team Strategies and Team Work. I had to come up with Team Strategies, along with other teamates, and we had to Research and Develop. ?Then we had to execute, analyze and perfect. ?Now all this takes time and while you want everything at your convenience of your liking, we simply couldn't meet your demands. ?Call me what you want, but at least you had the advantage of being able to say you beat |?K| in CB even if I didn't agree on how it went down. ?Now this is my time in here and all I'm doing is clearing matters and at this point listening to Ultimo come up with every kind of excuse on why he doesn't want to have a CB on our server like he had promised. ?If you would like to comment on that, great, but bringing the past and riding on what you once were, simply isn't at all necessary on this thread. ?So while you are looking for reason, try looking at matters here, rather than ride on old grudges you had for your own reasons that we have all already heard about. |?K|*R?p!d?*

i can't think of a better example of where paragraphs would be in order

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Bondo
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2002, 01:52:35 am »

I can't think of a better time when quote snipping would be in order.  Also, I think I'll stop saying pro-AK things (or anti-AK things) as I never know when I'll be used by the infernal quote machine
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2002, 02:18:51 am »

Grifter, let it go.  Don't think that I am happy your clan is gone and we can't CB you no more.  While it's partially my fault we took time to get back to you (since I didnt use to read these forums), it's also your clans fault for denying us when we requested CB's from you in GR.  And if all you want to do is call me a pussy, go right ahead.  Not my fault you weren't there when I challenged your clan.  I too have teamates with hectic time schedules and back then, we didn't even have as many teamates as we do now making it all more difficult.  And being that my teamates got lifes besides RS and GR, an agreed time never came up and we really don't care if you don't like that.  I am over your whole deal, but it's funny you still sit here and bring it up.  What I'm bitching at Ult is completely different.  I never denied to CB you.  We just couldn't do it when you requested and that makes you think we pussyed out.  When your clan couldn't CB us at our request, we didn't start flaming like you are.  Again, we had already talked matters over and I thought we were dropping all these issues.  Apparently your grudge rides with you and now I am bummed out you guyz decided to quit your clan and we won't be able to Challenge you Officially for the BL board.  Even though it's too bad we couldn't have our CB like both of us wanted, doesn't mean you have to start flaming it up again as if it's the issue here(That fire was put out).  I never brought that up.  It's not like me and Ultimo, where he agreed on having a CB on our server if we had one on his.  So separate the 2 matters for they are completely different and shouldn't be categorized in the same.  You are very strong opinioned and tend to get carried away with matters we have settled.  I am dealing with a clan matter and you are simply not KoS to opinion about this on their behalf.  It's so lucky that Ultimo has all you guyz to stick up for him, but it's nothing I can't handle...

And Ultimo, you know the deal.  No challenges will be accepted from you or your clan until you keep your word.  Ultimo, you agreed on having a CB on our server if we had one on yours and that's why we CB'ed that day.  Now it's time to have our CB on our server like you promised or be seen as the big pussy you are acting like with all the excuses...
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2002, 02:27:47 am »

Just let whatever past CB promises there migth have been go, and conduct a CB under normal rules of the BL, half and half. Do your bit, win or lose, and then go home and be happy with it. You played a _game_. And it was _fun_.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2002, 02:30:02 am »

Yeah Bondo, you might want to join the Hate AK Club before you make more enemies than friends.  Obviously people have already gave you lip for sticking up for us, so you might not want to stick up for us no more. (notice the sarcasm)

Well Bondo, all you are doing is being Honest and if that will kill comments that come out of people like aSs's mouth, that's just the way the dominos fall.  You didn't do it to him.  He did it to himself.  Good over Evil forever!  I, again, stick by the facts and not the fiction that these clowns try and portray on |?K|Smiley
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2002, 02:35:14 am »

Just let whatever past CB promises there migth have been go, and conduct a CB under normal rules of the BL, half and half. Do your bit, win or lose, and then go home and be happy with it. You played a _game_. And it was _fun_.

Capt, thanks for being happy.  My deal is between Me and Ultimo and Not *DAMN and the rest of the world.  I follow my rulez of promise and don't feel like simply letting Ultimo have his way with us after he agreed on having a CB on our server if we had one on his.  We had our CB on their server, now it's our turn for our CB on our server.  If he wants to be a pussy and come up with more poor excuses, let him be for he is not you Capt.
                          |?K|*R?p!d?* *Not giving in*
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2002, 02:37:18 am »

I, again, stick by the facts and not the fiction that these clowns try and portray on |?K|:)

The facts, I think, are the exact reason why people hate ?K.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2002, 02:58:19 am »

The facts, I think, are the exact reason why people hate ?K.

Ok, enough with your 2? Capt.  We know how you feel and it has no room in a CLAN matter.  Now go start a thread if you want to lip off about my clan rather than clogging this thread with your 2? as if they are needed from non-KoS's.

My deal is between Me and Ultimo and Not *DAMN and the rest of the world. ?I follow my rulez of promise and don't feel like simply letting Ultimo have his way with us after he agreed on having a CB on our server if we had one on his. ?We had our CB on their server, now it's our turn for our CB on our server. ?If he wants to be a pussy and come up with more poor excuses, let him be for he is not you Capt. and you are NOT KoS.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? |?K|*R?p!d?* *Not giving in*
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2002, 03:19:13 am »

Ok, call me a noob, but i don't see the great advantage from hosting. All it means is that one player of your plays with a ping of 0. Look what the other team gets:
Pick Team
Pick Map
(and usually) Pick Uniform
If that's not enough to even things out and even tilt a bit in favor of the guest, i don't know what is.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Clan *NADS
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2002, 06:28:14 am »

i can't think of a better example of where paragraphs would be in order

oh my god yes.

rapid, if not for me, do it for the english language, which you are obviously r?ping,

USE THE "ENTER" KEY EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!  Shocked

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2002, 07:10:54 am »

Rapid,
Thanks once again for not reading my post all the way through.  You'll notice at the end.... where I said instead of excuses on why you didn't CB or get back to ME, post why it's ok for you to bitch that Ultimo isn't keeping his word, while you didn't keep yours.  

The part that isn't burried is not the fact that you broke your word to me, it's that you are now being a hypocrite about it. That non-CB is in the past.  But you breaking your word is part of that history.  

BTW, since when does "I'll set it up and schedule it" mean "I'll come on and challene you when my boys are on".  Since you never got back with ME, since you never "scheduled" the CB, since you told me you were going to CB everyone else first before CB'ing someone twice (but managed to do it), I say that you broke your word to me... which is EXACTLY what you are accusing Ultimo of... which is why I say again, It's being a hypocrite.

And, as I stated, this isn't about the old CB that didn't happen, it's about the fact that I can't stand a hypocrite.  So, stop bitching about Ultimo, because you have shown that you chose if and when you are going to keep your word, and that your word means little.  

And, btw, I haven't defended Ultimo once.... you'd notice that if you would READ.  I've left all question about his agreement with you OFF my posts.... not because I think he did or didn't say anything, but because I'm talking about you being a hypocrite.  So don't try to confuse the issue with talk about me defending Ultimo.  He can do that just fine on his own.  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2002, 03:57:13 pm »

Ok Grifter. I'm a hypocrite in your eyes *sighs* (You're awarded your opinion) ?You need to read my Thread Through Grifter. ?If you would've, you would've seen that I state that the 2 matters are different. ?While we didnt owe you a CB, due to the fact you already had 1 and won, We challenged you for a new one. ?While I wasn't ready when you were ready, tough luck. ?Just the way the dominos fall. ?It was up to me when we would have that CB, not You. ?LMAO ?Where do you get off that you beat a Clan and then call them out again? ?Yeah, I was pissed and told you we would CB you again, but I never told you when, or how long it was gonna take. ?So you can still yap about your calling me out or whatever, but the facts are, it was up to me when I came to CB you, and we did, and your boys denied me. ?So if you really want to settle it, get your SWAT boys and have a CB with us! ?Easy as that. ?It's not like Ultimo where he's denying me a CB on our server as promised alltogether. ?We are not denying that we have a CB pending between |?K| - SWAT. ?I am in here to get Ultimo to keep his word. ?I kept my word with you. ?I came looking for CB. ?I didn't avoid you. ?Just because I couldn't CB you at your convenience and at your request, don't mean shit. ?You couldnt CB us at our convenience or at our request neither! ?So we are both equal sided on this matter. ?If you sat here and posted your heart out, good for you, but I wasn't even reading these forums back then. ?Now if you wan't that CB still, you can have it. ?But it's too bad that SWAT decided to quit all together. ?You guyz were and probably always will be, great competition. ?Now let me handle my deal with Ult and lay off our old ass CB, that I am still telling you, I would be happy to have any day. (Too bad it won't count for BL since you disbanned, but we can still have fun and get it over with). ?Now please stop flooding these threads with your old CB opinions and let me handle my matter with Ult. ?You have spoken quite a lot in here, and you're not even KoS, and this is intended for KoS or it's members.

My deal is between Me and Ultimo and Not *DAMN and the rest of the world. ?I follow my rulez of promise and don't feel like simply letting Ultimo have his way with us after he agreed on having a CB on our server if we had one on his. ?We had our CB on their server, now it's our turn for our CB on our server. ?If he wants to be a pussy and come up with more poor excuses, let him be for he is not you Capt.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? |?K|*R?p!d?* *Not giving in*
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2002, 04:20:08 pm »

Ummm, did you call me a liar aSs??? ?Here you go bud:) ?I expect an apology(what am I thinking? ?This is aSs we are talking about).

I love quotes! ?Here goes to prove that I don't lie. ?And here's Bondo's warning about this "alliance"

Now don't go telling me I made this up too aSs...

Heh, no response from aSs for quite a while, even though he was on top of my threads trying to aSs me...   HAH!  Shut him up on his alliance quotes trying to call ME a liar...

|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2002, 04:22:23 pm »

that last post was regarding aSs calling me a liar at the bottom of Page 2.  Refer to that to further understand why I'm laughing at aSs...
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2002, 04:23:48 pm »

Ouch Rapid, you can't even do a simple quote w/o messing it up..

goddammit this blows
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2002, 05:34:29 pm »

You need to read my Thread Through Grifter. ?If you would've, you would've seen that I state that the 2 matters are different.

Yep, read the whole thing. ?And noticed you being a hypocrite in it as well. ?I'll point out what I'm talking about as I progress here.

While we didnt owe you a CB, due to the fact you already had 1 and won, We challenged you for a new one. ?While I wasn't ready when you were ready, tough luck. ?Just the way the dominos fall. ?It was up to me when we would have that CB, not You. ?LMAO ?Where do you get off that you beat a Clan and then call them out again? ?Yeah, I was pissed and told you we would CB you again, but I never told you when, or how long it was gonna take. ?So you can still yap about your calling me out or whatever, but the facts are, it was up to me when I came to CB you, and we did, and your boys denied me.

This is exactly what I'm talking about Rapid. ?First, you agree, you challenged us to a rematch. ?Then you ask who are we to call you out (you did challenge us, after all). ?And, tell me where it is written that a clan that has CB'd and won can't call the same clan out again? ?I can't seem to find that anywhere... ?So, you owed us the CB because you challenged us (on the Battle League Forum here) and agreed to it.... that's why you owed it to us.

Second, you said you would schedule it... that you can't be held to our schedule or whim.... notice then that you just show up to challenge them... on your whim. ?Notice your comment that "it was up to me when we came to CB you"... what the hell is that? ?Rapid is the only guy allowed to say when a CB happens? ?What happened to "we need to schedule these things"?

So if you really want to settle it, get your SWAT boys and have a CB with us! ?Easy as that. ?It's not like Ultimo where he's denying me a CB on our server as promised alltogether. ?We are not denying that we have a CB pending between |?K| - SWAT. ?I am in here to get Ultimo to keep his word.

Actually, I think it's exactly like that. ?It's easy for you to say that you would CB SWAT now, after they have broken up, but in over three months, you couldn't find the time (with SWAT, you found it with plenty of other clans). ?That talk is cheap. ?Especially when I can find a post which says that you decided not to CB SWAT. ?When I tried to get you to keep your word, you screamed holy terror and said I was wrong to keep bringing it up. ?This is another example of where you are being a hypocrite.

If you sat here and posted your heart out, good for you, but I wasn't even reading these forums back then. ?Now let me handle my deal with Ult and lay off our old ass CB, that I am still telling you, I would be happy to have any day. (Too bad it won't count for BL since you disbanned, but we can still have fun and get it over with).

I state again, I'm not bitching about a CB that wasn't.. I'm pointing out your actions in that case, to give the contrast on how you are being a hypocrite. ?You are the one that keeps bringing up doing it or not... what I'm trying to make crystal clear here is that your actions then compared to your actions now are classic hypocricy. ?I could care less about CB'ing AK now (as I'm not in a clan). ?What I'm talking about is YOUR ACTIONS, then and now. ?

Ran out of space... no more quotes...

Well... you brought this argument into the forums, so it's for everyone. ?That's the thing about the forums. ?Everyone gets a soapbox, and it's all in how they use it. ?So you don't have much say in keeping people out. ?And, before accusing me of flooding, you may want to look up what that means. ?

You say it perfectly... "I follow my rulez ..." ?That's about the scope of it. ?You make up your own rules, and expect everyone to abide by them. Don't respond to this.... You won, you have no right to challenge.... We are going to CB every clan in the ladder before CB'ing twice (only applied to SWAT, btw)... ?

You want this to end Rapid... talk to the points, not the "poor excuses" on why you don't cb.

Oso
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2002, 05:37:13 pm »

OMG RAPID wtf is this i see!?
on April 23rd, 2002, 8:14pm, |?K|*R?p!d?* wrote:
I said I would come back to rematch you and everytime we did, your team had their own reasons on why not. "We don't do 2 on 2's" "Oso is Playing another game" "We only got 2 guyz on". ?While I accepted your reasons, I never bitched and complained about it like you did in here.

uh rapid when you came in asking for our cb... and yes, we said we dont 2v2 since we dont, but you sat in our room for 30 mins straight bitching about it, untill we pounded in our head that we dont 2v2! you could have checked our site like we told you to do 100000 fooken times. and it says no 2v2's please.

RAPID but how come when your 3rd man came on when you were asking for a 2v2 and we said hey theres your 3rd man. lets 3v3 ?you said, "NO, you guys are (BLEEPEN) pussies if you dont 2v2 us!!" ?

bah now swat is gone....

Grifter, can we bring swat back for like 30 mins to cb ak plz!!!! it would let rapid quiet up =/ but it should only take about ?1 min to whipe them out.

so rapid dont try changing your words around it hurts my head..

p.s. i aint commenting on any one elses post i just saw this one and it bugged me
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2002, 05:43:12 pm »

lol, that's up to Matt Oso. ?But it would probably take months to actually set it up still... so don't get your hopes up.

-Grifter, posting from ~30,000 feet somewhere over the Rockies...

kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2002, 06:05:17 pm »

My deal is between Me and Ultimo and Not *DAMN

Good, now that he's starting to make "paragraphs" he can work on his grammar skills...  "Ultimo and I"

Rapid - Why don't ?you leave and never come back? ?Obviously from all the posts that have been directed at you, you could think a guy, like yourself, would get the point that no one likes you.

I'd like to nominate Rapid for the New Romulus Award ?Grin

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads