*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:13:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19770 times)
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2002, 05:17:52 pm »

ahh, wow, this is truly a good deep and assing thread.

But Ultimo, dont pull that funny line trick again, you exactly cut your quote off at the "by 1 or 2 kills" part. bad boy ?Wink
greetz, MacMan - the master of typographical word games ? Grin

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2002, 05:42:14 pm »

Ult said.
"Even though you don't like to agree with me Rapid, the better clan usually wins host or not."

Since we are quoting, let KoS prove they as good by having the rematch on our server as promised and prove they are as good as they feel they are.  So if you feel you are so good by beating us in your server, come to our server and see if you can do it again! Shouldn't be so hard for KoS if you are "so good" and it don' matter what Host you're in, like Ultimo said...

And Bondo, I forgot about Vegas Odds, but I saw it as having 1 in 500 chances to win like people in the lottery having 1:1000 odds to win... Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
j47

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2002, 05:52:08 pm »

I was just readind the cheese!(as we mexicans say) I notice some people get prefrence on this site. Bondo(i think) slap the shit of Rapid because of what he is saying about Ult. And look at how everyone in the DAM world talked about Rapid. That SUCKS!!!! Administrators, remember without us, you aint shit!

"No Rapid, mudslinging (what you are doing trying to hurt Ultimo's image) whether it is rightfully done or not needs to take place in the Gossip forum, not here."

Angry

|| |j47| || |

"technology is worthless without the talented people who shape it''
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2002, 06:05:32 pm »

Since we are quoting, let KoS prove they as good by having the rematch on our server as promised and prove they are as good as they feel they are. ?So if you feel you are so good by beating us in your server, come to our server and see if you can do it again! Shouldn't be so hard for KoS if you are "so good" and it don' matter what Host you're in, like Ultimo said...

Welcome to rapid's world. As with most cases that Rapid is involved in, I will assume he was chatting with someone (in this case ultimo) and then took the transcripts of the chat and contorted it to his own ways. I have seen this many times by him trying to quote Bondo to try and force the BL admins to do something in his favor...I dont see this situation as any different.

Rapid, the point he was trying to make is that you think winning has to do with hosting more games. I have been on both sides of the coin on this issue, because I don't think anyone has cb'd more than me in RS (except mb Ult, but I doubt it Cheesy) and I can definitely say it doesn't matter who hosts as long as the ping is under 300.

Another point he was trying to make is that occasionally one clan will host all the games if the other clan cannot host or does not have a host sufficient for a cb...GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

So... stop your whining about this issue because they are NOT stupid enough to do a whole cb on your server only. As stated in the BL rules, each side should have the opportunity to host an equal amount of games.

"No Rapid, mudslinging (what you are doing trying to hurt Ultimo's image) whether it is rightfully done or not needs to take place in the Gossip forum, not here."

Bondo made this quote before I moved this thread from the BL Forums to the General Gossip area. THE BL Forum should have minimal mudslinging in it and that is why he said what he did.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Dest on Diff macola
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2002, 06:43:18 pm »

And sorry Dest if you feel so offended. ?I simply was using you as an example to Ultimo on how you didnt forget the agreement like he did, but somehow now you are suddenly forgetting what you just told me for some odd reason...

Rapid,
Not only can't you type a proper fuckin paragraph, you obviously can't read.

Sure, i admit sayin we wanted a re-match, and i had full intention of honoring.

THAT IS WHAT I SAID....

does it look like to you that I forgot what i said?....man your an idiot, you probably don't even read the posts in the thread before you reply, but instead, shoot your little mouth off like the money hungry whore you are.

Let me fuckin RE-PASTE what i fuckin already told you.

Sure, i admit sayin we wanted a re-match, and i had full intention of honoring.

(Ok, I think that if Rapid doesn't get it after two he won't get it after 8-Bondo)

get it inbread?

I am not sayin I forget anything. i had full intention of honoring, but being the ass u are, instead you pull shit like this.

So I say to you...
in a poem i wrote...

Fuck You.

We will not cb you......
not on your server......
not with your inbread ?Krap sisters....
never....
you had your ass handed to you already once....
and you can't accept it.....
you ego is bigger then your wife's ass....
but yet you have nothing to back it up with....
except little messages you save....
from my conversations..
we challenged your shitty clan yesterday...
like I said before...
4vs4....
and of course....
you DECLINE.....
and run....
you agreed to play on our server....
and you got smoked.....
we would have honored your agreement....
but your a whiney backstabbing biatch....
so you get nothing.....
but the satisfaction in knowing....
you can't beat us....
you won't beat us....
and u will never ever, ever, ever beat us...
I say this....
becasue i know...
how do i know???
3 letters....
K..
o...
S...

if u wish to settle this....5 games your server, 5 games ours..fair as fair can be....i'll rip that little tie-dyed ?Krap armpatch right off your sleve and shove it so far up your ass, you'll be able to taste the little orange fabric.

I hope a truck hits you...you dis-honest, un-trustful, poor excuse of an RS player;piece of reapeating shit.

?Krap ? ? ?Roll Eyes

p.s....Ass(ass(assssssss(asssss)ssss)sssss)ssin)...i'm impressed by your recent posts....very well thought out....

unlike rapid who can't even put together a proper grammatical sentence....and he's older then us all!!!!!...can u say dead end job?
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2002, 06:47:12 pm »

So... stop your whining about this issue because they are NOT stupid enough to do a whole cb on your server only. As stated in the BL rules, each side should have the opportunity to host an equal amount of games.

Bondo made this quote before I moved this thread from the BL Forums to the General Gossip area. THE BL Forum should have minimal mudslinging in it and that is why he said what he did.

Mudslinging?  I dont have time to worry about someone's image Assasssin like you do about your alliance clanmate, Ultimo.  I am simply trying to get Ultimo to Execute as promised.  If I have to quote him and take SS's of situations to further improve my point, I do it in an honest way with no contortion of no kind.  Your sticking up to your alliance clanmate is probably greatly appreciated by him, but this is a matter of honesty, and I am 110% Honest and have nothing to hide or prove.  I play the game but get frustrated when people promise you one thing one day and the next day turn around and deny it.  Ultimo promised, Dest was there and promised also, I am asking for that CB, they are denying me, I show proof on my grounds of arguement, you step in to defend them since you're a alliance clanmate.  It's ugly and the matters would be so easy if People would keep their word rather than make poor excuses with no proof...  I have proof because I learned that's the only way to prove yourself around here and don't plan on ever trying to pull something funny with any of my ??'s to go getting me expelled.  So stop attacking me assassin and find something new to do rather than attack me and protect Ultimo...
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2002, 06:55:38 pm »

Mudslinging? ?I dont have time to worry about someone's image Assasssin like you do about your alliance clanmate, Ultimo. ?I am simply trying to get Ultimo to Execute as promised. ?If I have to quote him and take SS's of situations to further improve my point, I do it in an honest way with no contortion of no kind. ?Your sticking up to your alliance clanmate is probably greatly appreciated by him, but this is a matter of honesty, and I am 110% Honest and have nothing to hide or prove. ?I play the game but get frustrated when people promise you one thing one day and the next day turn around and deny it. ?Ultimo promised, Dest was there and promised also, I am asking for that CB, they are denying me, I show proof on my grounds of arguement, you step in to defend them since you're a alliance clanmate. ?It's ugly and the matters would be so easy if People would keep their word rather than make poor excuses with no proof... ?I have proof because I learned that's the only way to prove yourself around here and don't plan on ever trying to pull something funny with any of my ??'s to go getting me expelled. ?So stop attacking me assassin and find something new to do rather than attack me and protect Ultimo...

Once again, dest is right...Rapid cannot read. I did not say anything about mudslinging or image, ass....that was Bondo.

...and what the fuck is an alliance clanmate? Does PsYcO in your eyes appear as +-KoS-+?

Sure you posted screenshots and links to them, but last time I checked, all of your links were broken...go figure.

No one is making any 'poor excuses' only you are being an ass and you don't want to admit that you are more likely than not, WRONG AS USUAL.

I will attack/protect anyone that I want to. This is the general gossip zone and everyone is free game.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2002, 06:57:45 pm »

Dest, I dont care to CB a bunch of BS'ers like you guyz.  You came to challenge us on a 4 on 4 and were denied simply because you haven't settled this matter yet.  Not only that, but my teamates don't accept CB's on request.  I do that and so does Monk, the 2 |?K| leaders.  If you think yapping about us being pussies will affect us? Wrong, it will show how much of an idiot you are when you talk before knowing the facts.  You call that a poem?  I call it a sad interpretation of a loner with single minded thinking.  You can take your KoS pride and shove that up your fucking ass along with any other of your teamates that are going to choose to act like this against us.  If you were gonna honor our CB, then why the fuck would you come in here and lash out as if something I said to you or asked you was wrong?  I asked you all those questions about the CB to prove a point to Ultimo's Childish Lash out that you have now been infected with.  You can do what you want, but won't get your way with us.  If you want to CB us, give us our rematch on our server as you promised and stop trying to attack my every comment I so righteously state.  And if you want to join the clans that quit so they don't have to CB us, go ahead and do so for it will be the only way you will be able to avoid losing to us...  |?K|*R?p!d?*
Bondo
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2002, 07:15:25 pm »

Rapid, all I said was that mudslinging should be done in the gossip forum, not that it shouldn't be done.  And don't deny that what you are doing to Ult by constantly calling him a liar and such isn't mudslinging.  It is, even if Ult was a liar which I don't believe he was.  I think you are just confused on the matter, he didn't promise you what you think he did.

And j47, the fact that you single me out for yelling at Rapid is possibly the funniest example of newbieness.  I guess you missed that whole BL incident where I alone stood up for AK and Rapid.  But when Rapid is wrong he is wrong and I'll let him know it.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2002, 08:17:39 pm »

Bondo, correct me if I'm wrong.  Mudslinging = Damaging someone's image.  If that's the case, I am not even interested in his image.  He is doing that to his own image.  I am simply trying to get him to keep his word and no, I didn't misunderstand him.  Like I said Before, I would have NOT done that complete CB on Ultimo's server if he had NOT agreed to have one completely on ours.  And if you read the SS's with Dest, it shows that he was fully aware about the deal and he had no problem with it until Ultimo made him think otherwise.  I was not trying to portray nothing else but the fact that Dest was aware and had honored me to have our CB on our server.  Facts are facts.  I am not a liar.  I do not need to waste my time on someone's image Bondo. I simply am here to get our CB that we were promised in our server.  And now it has turned into a finger pointing with only one side with any proof and the other side with backing of most moderators in these forums.  But I'll tell you this much, I stand strong with what I'm saying and do not plan to let KoS's childish excuses and comments affect me.  If they want to avoid us and/or quit their clan to avoid being beaten by us like other clans have, that's their choice.  I am not a liar.  I will stand strong by my facts because I am not in here to call no one a liar.  They do that to themselves...
KoS obviously had no problem doing a complete CB on [R]'s server, so it amazes me when they get so defensive when asked to do one on ours, even though they promised they would on our last CB...
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2002, 08:39:33 pm »

KoS obviously had no problem doing a complete CB on [R]'s server

Let's count how many times Rapid can't read posts of those he quotes...this would be about number 20 if you count all of those times he quoted Bondo.

They had no problem doing a cb on R's host because KoS HAD NO SUITABLE HOSTS. Read, stupid.

Looks like we have another Romulus on the forums...

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2002, 08:48:08 pm »

They had no problem doing a cb on R's host because KoS HAD NO SUITABLE HOSTS. Read, stupid.

You like calling me names a little too much aSs.  Who the fuck do you think you are, calling me "stupid" aSshole(My turn to call you a name).  I know the reason they had it on their server, but they still did it regardless of their pathetic excuse of no server at the time.  If you would get your head out your aSs, you would see that I am simply referring that they have done it b4 and can very easily do it again, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAD PROMISED US!  Now stop bashing and yes you are an alliance to KoS as you stated before on my thread "Nixon Abusing his BL Moderator Power" and even Bondo warned you about this, so don't go acting all dumb and naive now...
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2002, 09:10:17 pm »

Please quote me where I said I was in alliance with KoS...you will see as with your previous allegations of me saying stuff that you are wrong as usual.

Hell, if you knew why KoS played exclusively on R's server, you wouldn't have used it as an argument against them...duh.

Think about it Rapid, no one believes you on this claim and there is no way KoS is going to agree to ?such a thing.

Hypothetically even if they did agree to do it, there are no rules saying that they would have to honor such an agreement. You lose either way.

BTW: (You get a 1 out of 10 for thinking of aSshole...very original, NOT.)

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2002, 09:37:59 pm »

yes you are an alliance to KoS

There is a fine line between "alliance" and "respect". I respect Assassin as a player, and as a person. I believe the reason he is sticking up for me and my clan is for the same feelings. Maybe if you didn't try insulting every clan you come in contact with, you would have people that stick up for you.

P.S.: ?K clan members don't count

?You can take your KoS pride and shove that up your fucking ass along with any other of your teamates that are going to choose to act like this against us.

I hate to say it Rapid, but clan kos is not the only clan that hates you around here. Not only do you bend the truth with what we say, you call us out in the forum. Then you make a total fool of yourself because all you can say is "kos lies" and "I am 110 % honest". Everyone knows that you are full of shit, and we dont need "??'s" to prove it like you do. We can just look at every other post on this forum, and find a spot where you have lied and bended the truth. Shit, half of the posts on this forum is about how gay ?K is.

To tell the truth I never had a poblem with ?K. We cb'ed them, we kicked their ass, they were just another clan. It's when someone like Rapid takes it too far and thinks he is the leader of the best RS clan. You do remind me of Romulus for 2 reasons :

1) No matter what I say or do you repeat yourself and neglect what I offer or say to you.

2) Everyone is jumping on the band wagon to bash ?K and Rapid without a solid reason. Truthfully, I don't care anymore.

As Dest said before, we will be glad to have another cb with you. 4vs4 5 games on mine, and 5 games on yours. If you do not want to accept that, that's fine. Back down in another public place so we can have more proof how much ?K does not deserve the #1 spot on the RS ladder. As Typhy said the other day, ?K doesn't cb clans over the rank of 15 without their "elite players". Everyday ?K sends in cb results for n00b clans. Step up to the plate and prove why you deserve the #1 spot.  Cool

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2002, 09:44:17 pm »

Looks like we have another Romulus on the forums...

wow assasssin.. that's pretty deep.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2002, 10:28:48 pm »

I can't help think at this point in juncture, the famous words of Pope John Paul III or IV or whatever,

"Can't we just get along???"  Wink

The King of Pistoleros
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2002, 10:58:47 pm »

You can deny everything for as long as you want, and even start to believe yourself, but we won't forget how it really went down and won't need to interact with your kind(liars). ?It's obvious that your fear of losing to our clan, knowing we have just a good a chance to beat you guyz on our server the way you beat us on your server, has caused you to snap into this defensive mode. ?You can rechallenge us all you want and won't mean nothing. ?We will not accept your challenges until you finish what you promised and don't care what anyone thinks. ?It is a CB on our SERVER and you agreed and we will not CB you until you be a man and do as you promised. ?Call us what you want, we know the truth and frankly don't care if nobody believes us! ?I know the truth and am sticking by it! ?You are a cheap S.O.B and nothing will take that away after you just pulled this...
If I would have seen you in real life http://homepage.mac.com/punn2/guess.jpg (Pic provided by Pun, Ultimo on right) I would have made you shake on it. ?But then again, after looking at you, I probably would have worn gloves and a biosuit, but still made you shake on it. I probably would have been able to tell how honest you were if I would've met you face to face and took better decision on trusting you. ?But being that this is the internet, I can only trust your word, and that means nothing anymore to me or my teamates. ?It's too bad this is the internet and now you can simply lie to everyone and play them with their trust on you. ?I am such an honest person that you disgust me with all your lying. ?Have that CB on our Server like you promised, or start your name calling childisht acts like you do when you are cornered... ?You can hide behind your fear, but it will never take away the facts...

Assassin, you ?are denying you said KoS was a fellow alliance? ?OOOHHHHH I will pull up that as best of my ability since Nixon closed that thread on him...
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2002, 11:21:00 pm »

I play the game but get frustrated when people promise you one thing one day and the next day turn around and deny it. ?Ultimo promised, Dest was there and promised also, I am asking for that CB, they are denying me, I show proof on my grounds of arguement, you step in to defend them since you're a alliance clanmate. ?It's ugly and the matters would be so easy if People would keep their word rather than make poor excuses with no proof... ?I have proof because I learned that's the only way to prove yourself around here and don't plan on ever trying to pull something funny with any of my ??'s to go getting me expelled. ?So stop attacking me assassin and find something new to do rather than attack me and protect Ultimo...

Ok, being clanless at the moment, I decided to back off this thread... but my hyprocrite meter just pegged so hard it broke... so I can't bite my tongue (fingers) any longer.

Rapid, this is the same shit I said to you a few MONTHS ago... posted here, in these forums.  Now, while I understand that it's a form of flattery.... you can't be on both sides of that argument.  There is a whole thread with screen shots and all about AK ducking a CB you promised me.  You have posts of it on your own web site.  Your final words were something to the effect of "we aren't doing it just because you say so, we don't do it at your whim".... and "we are going to CB everyone else first, we don't have time for you" then finally "you've pissed me off so I'm not CB'ing you guys at all".  

So, I wont sit here quietly and listen to you accuse someone of doing something that YOU already DID.  I don't care what you said to Ult or what he said to you.  Based upon your past actions on the other end of this argument, you have no grounds to bitch about it.  I took more then 3 months after you "promised" a CB to me... then SWAT disbanded without that CB...  So maybe after 3 months have gone by, you may have some room to start talking... eh?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2002, 11:41:04 pm »

Assassin, you ?are denying you said KoS was a fellow alliance? ?OOOHHHHH I will pull up that as best of my ability since Nixon closed that thread on him...

Nixon didn't close down the thread you stupid fuck, it is just locked. You can still read the posts and quote me if you can find it. (You wont find it because you are a liar and I never said I was allied with anyone.)

This isn't the first time he has specifically accused me of saying something and it turned out that it wasn't me.

wow assasssin.. that's pretty deep.

As for this, well capt...since you are rather new around here, I will cut you a break. That line was intended to mean that no one has irritated as many people or warranted as many threads since the days of Romulus. Of course, Rapid will have to continually fuck up to get to Romulus status on the forums.

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2002, 12:14:16 am »

Ummm, did you call me a liar aSs??? ?Here you go bud:) ?I expect an apology(what am I thinking? ?This is aSs we are talking about).

3) I can shit talk as much as I want because my support not only draws from my former clan, but other clans as allies. We could at any time enter any given game that you might be in and gangbang the hell out of you.

4) Who says I want anyone to kill me when I am playing?

I love quotes! ?Here goes to prove that I don't lie. ?And here's Bondo's warning about this "alliance"

This is a dangerous statement Sin, saying you have clans as allies when you are BL admin isn't really recommended.

Now don't go telling me I made this up too aSs...

Now for Grifter, we lost to you guyz. ?It's not like SWAT lost and you guyz wanted a rematch and we wouldn't give it to you. ?I said I would come back to rematch you and everytime we did, your team had their own reasons on why not. "We don't do 2 on 2's" "Oso is Playing another game" "We only got 2 guyz on". ?While I accepted your reasons, I never bitched and complained about it like you did in here. ?And since we lost, we had more right to say when we wanted to have that CB, not you. ?Me being mad that CB went on is one thing. You challenging my newbie members(Because you "didn't" know to talk to the leader for CB Challenges) for 3 on 3's and calling us pussys for not accepting, is what I call one sided matters. ?Being that if things don't go your way, you get pissed off and go into a name calling rage that you probably don't even see yourself doing. ?Your calling our newbies out will always be just that. ?While you guyz ran things different in SWAT than we did in |?K|, you assumed everything you did, we were supposed to be doing too. ?Like any of your members accepting CB's or having them. ?We don't do things like that around |?K|. ?We are more organized and have team decisions on CB's. ?I'm glad you had things going on all butter for your team and great job. ?We are a rather new clan, started on 9/11/01 and me personally, first time I played an online game all together. ?So while you are growing gray hairs from RS, I am taking over and learning about everything one way or another. ?I was chosen Leader of our clan and I chose to train together before ranking us all in the same category. ?I have my visions on how things should be ran, and the results are us in #1 CB'ing all clans we can. ?We are CB'ing all clans at least once and it's a big list. ?So while you wanted your CB at your time at your convenience, we were training and learning from CB's against other clans for our better. ?While I heard you guyz were good from other clans like KoS and PsYcO(Which I used to look up to, until I interacted with them), I knew we would have to learn Team Strategies and Team Work. I had to come up with Team Strategies, along with other teamates, and we had to Research and Develop. ?Then we had to execute, analyze and perfect. ?Now all this takes time and while you want everything at your convenience of your liking, we simply couldn't meet your demands. ?Call me what you want, but at least you had the advantage of being able to say you beat |?K| in CB even if I didn't agree on how it went down. ?Now this is my time in here and all I'm doing is clearing matters and at this point listening to Ultimo come up with every kind of excuse on why he doesn't want to have a CB on our server like he had promised. ?If you would like to comment on that, great, but bringing the past and riding on what you once were, simply isn't at all necessary on this thread. ?So while you are looking for reason, try looking at matters here, rather than ride on old grudges you had for your own reasons that we have all already heard about. |?K|*R?p!d?*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads