*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:00:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19768 times)
theN00b
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2002, 12:45:59 pm »

Here is my unbiased view of the situation. Rapid wants to do a rematch against Ultimo. This is what it started out as, then it grew to a bigger and bigger ak bashing subject. We (?K) keep asserting the we are #1. Well we are not. Maybe for ?this month. But how is it gonna look if we keep saying we are number 1 when we go back down in our placing. As for you grifter. In some cases you do what you say rapid is doing, being an asshole. Maybe you feel it is your job, because you are a moderaor after all. This of coarse is all my opinion. As for my comrades in ?K, who cares if we lose the occaisiona lcb to KOS. We won against FBI once. We lost to 'em once. We had a great overtime cb against KOTA that i hear was nailbiting. As for ranking system and the rule that says we have to accept all the challenges that we get. Absolutly rediculous! That intefers with our right to refuse! We have a right to refuse a cb for any reason. Rapid may abuse this right, I do not know, you say he does, he says he dosen't. And after all people. RS is only a game. We all have real lives. I am a Russian Paintballing UT student Rapid is a West Coast Graffiti Artist. Arguing over cbs like this just is not worth it.

(Keep in mind I meant no offence to you Grifter or Rapid or anyone else)[
Bondo
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2002, 01:09:49 pm »

Hehe, you have the RIGHT to refuse.  Good one.  I don't know if you noticed but this is the DAMN Battle League and we make the rules on how it is run.  If we decide that it is better for competition on the ladders to put the challange system and take away your right to refuse, we will and you will no longer have that right.  You do however have the right not to participate in the DAMN Battle League.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2002, 01:26:59 pm »

Cossak,
I'm usually only offended by stupidity, so as long as your posts make sense, and you communicate bidirectionally, I have zero issues.  So, no, you didn't offend me.  Why, because I am being an asshole to Rapid.  Why, because he deserves it for being a flaming hypocrite.  If you go back to the very first post in "AK RAPID, Living the LIe..." you'll see much of the heart of the issues.  But yes, I can, and am, being an asshole to Retard, er, Rapid.  So no, I don't take offense at you remarking on it.  I think he's earned it, so if you disagree, we can discuss it.  Why me, just because I have a low tolerence for his loud mouth lies.  Has nothing to do with being a moderator.  Actually, it's the other way around.  I have a pretty level head and give everyone a fair chance... but if I think they are wrong, I'll say so.  

As for the challenge rule... it's been talked about since before AK was a clan.  There are clans here that have an aweful time getting other clans to agree to CB (because they are very, very good and many clans just don't want to CB a clan when they don't think they can win).  So, rediculous you say?  Why I ask?  Why should any clan in the league have the right to refuse to battle another clan?  Can the Leafs not play the Red Wings because they are afraid and know they will lose?  Can the Tigers avoid the Yankees that way?  Why should any clan be able to duck that way?  

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2002, 01:38:46 pm »

Hehe, maybe we need a seasonal thing Grift.  This week AK plays KoS, NADS plays SS, whatever, then they play and they get their league points, then at the end of the season (after everyone has played the others) we seed them and have a playoff (best of 3 series) of the top 8 and crown the champion before starting over.  Of course this is way to much work and won't be happening but hmm.  Still, yes the same motivation should fall into the current set-up where people are forced to play others, not cower and only play the Nuggets, because anyone could beat them.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2002, 03:48:41 pm »

Hehe, how fast I turned from Rapid's best bud to yet another conspiritor in the "Upper Circle". ?Now I'm protecting Ultimo (I'm not, it is just enough is enough, we know your complaint, what do you want us to do about it). ?Now I'm trying to delay a CB with you (was waiting for you to pick a time). ?For the record, I haven't deleted any of your posts in here, just snipped out stuff that was repeated from your past post. ?There are some basic rules on these forums Rapid, you just are managing to be such a dumbass as to violate them regularly.

Heh, maybe now you can have people start liking you again Bondo. ?I am in here standing up against all these shit talkers Bondo. ?If you feel that you have to cover up my defense to make them look good and have them be happy and like you more, then you are one sad pathetic individual. ?I am in here talking about a Promised CB with Ultimo. ?I never asked for ANY moderator's help. ?They promised us, I got Screen Shots, and all they can do is cuss at me and call me a liar when I have all proof. ?Now of course, some of this could be overlooked if a "moderator" steps in and tries to regulate on my defense to make their "Inner Forum Circle" buddy look good. ?Not only that, but it was obvious you were starting to make more enemies than you ever have, just by sticking up for us Bondo. ?I told you to turn on us as a joke, but I see you saw beyond that. ?You saw that your "Inner Forum Cirle" buddys started disliking your sticking up for |?K| and you have now started to turn on us to gain back their respect. ?How Sad Bondo. ?How Sad...

Now I'm calling out KoS on their promise to avoid any bitching and complaining when WE turn them down to CB for being dishonorable. ?We will NOT cb KoS if they don't honor our Promised CB on Our Server like we had one on theirs. ?End of Story and stop trying to regulate on me about this, for I have all the proof, I am Not Lying, and Will stick By My word. |?K|*R?p!d?*
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2002, 04:01:35 pm »

Yes everyone, behold, you are either for Rapid 100%, or against him.  There are no two ways about it.  

The only respect that Bondo was in jepordy of losing was due to his attempted moderation of a forum which he wasn't a moderator of.  I agreed with all his opinions, and only the way he went about expressing a couple of them was what I found objectionable... but like adults, we posted our opinions and cleared the whole matter up.  

Now, because he is acting like a moderator in a forum that he is a moderator of, you want to bitch about him... lol.. pathetic is becoming an over used word... I must look up another.  Bondo is being Bondo.  He takes his moderating duties more seriously then the rest of us here, which is great, less work for me.  You, tardo, are just pissed because you aren't getting your way here.  Sucks to be you.  Bondo would not take one side nor the other just to be popular... neither would Ace, Wrathy or myself... we'll leave that for the kiddies... like you.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2002, 04:08:26 pm »

Grifter, you can rott in these forums like you already are. ?You can keep throwing YOUR smoke screens trying to steer people to believe your NONSENSE. ?If this is why you think you are so good and you own people, LMAO. ?Try playing RS and not Quitting your Clan when A good clan like ours steps in the picture. ?Go ahead and keep talking shit, but I will always stick by the real facts.

*snip* you can find what was quoted here unneccesarily on the page prior.

Enough Said. ?Everyone Needs To Read This for This Is the Way I feel about you and your shallow claims Grifter:Smiley
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2002, 04:26:36 pm »

LOL, quoting yourself again Rapid... you never learn... Bondo will be by shortly to snip that out.

Notice that I answered everyone of those... yet you don't.  

I've also addressed the "hiding issue"... feel free to find me anytime.  Lord knows if I were ever going to run from someone on GR, it would be someone good.. so it couldn't be you.

theN00b
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2002, 04:35:30 pm »

Grifter, or Bondo, whoever it was that suggested the seasonal thing, I like it! I think that is a supurb idea. You are good at pursuading people Grifter/Bondo (not saying you are the same person just don't feel like scrooling down to see who wrote it.)
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2002, 04:39:33 pm »

You "Inner Forum Circle" whores Win!  All you will do is snip all my posts!  Have it your way assholes!  Post your side of everything and don't give no one a chance!  Lates Assholes!  KoS won't be able to CB us unless they honor our Promised CB and that's the end of the story!  You can use all your moderator power to try and make us look bad, but we will still be in GR getting our |?ggressive Killings|.  Sad how you use your power to get an edge on us.  Just goes to show what Jealousy will cause some people to do... (Even deny they're jealous...

Bondo, while I posted that in another thread, it NEEDS to be read in this thread.  I will post it again, and don't be such an ass to "snip" it for everyone needs to read it.

Grift you talk out of your ass and you do it a lot. ?While you so furiously try to be the "Intellectual" voice around here, all you do is talk shit and fill people's ears with your 5 paragraph threads. ?You go on and on and double talk about nothing. ?They are your version of bitching. ?While your long posts do nothing more than show your determination on GOSSIPING like a bitch, it also shows that you are probably the one that wears the skirt around your house. ?Now lay off Talking about me, because you have proven nothing more than you can reply with long paragraphs of BS. ?Keep trying to be "Louder" with your word, but my facts out weigh you.

? We attempted to CB you plenty of times asking several Different members of your clan and they denied us during the past 3 months.

? We are #1 and you are no longer it.

? I didn't schedule the CB when you wanted me to, and you're mad because you decided to quit and disban. ?Your Fault.

? You do nothing but try to prove Us wrong as if We don't deserve the #1 spot after all our wins and losses and hard work.

? You will continue to post 5 long paragraphs bashing on |?K| and why "You" think everyone should think like you.

? You are leading the pack of the *DAMN "Inner Forum Circle" and put on a show for your lil forum crew.

? You need to get your SWAT boys and come have a "fun" CB and get back in the swing of things you have steered so far away from. ?Challenging, Close Combat Clan Battles. ?Not Forum Performance.

? Have fun bashing in these forums while we Play RS and keep our Lead:Smiley|?K|*R?p!d?*
Bondo
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2002, 04:45:54 pm »

Rapid, you have your chance to have your say, I don't touch your original stuff, but how about you say something once and leave it at that, don't repost or quote everything 18 times.  You see Rapid, you may think Grift or I or any number of people here are trying to put you in a bad light, but the truth is, you are doing it to yourself.  If you could just behave on here like everyone else does there wouldn't be all these flame wars.  I don't see anyone else quoting massive segments to add one sentance.  If you could just act calm when posting, you would get calm replies.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2002, 05:05:37 pm »

Snip and stuff- Bondo
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2002, 05:06:08 pm »

Rapid, you have your chance to have your say, I don't touch your original stuff, but how about you say something once and leave it at that, don't repost or quote everything 18 times. ?You see Rapid, you may think Grift or I or any number of people here are trying to put you in a bad light, but the truth is, you are doing it to yourself. ?If you could just behave on here like everyone else does there wouldn't be all these flame wars. ?I don't see anyone else quoting massive segments to add one sentance. ?If you could just act calm when posting, you would get calm replies.

Bondo, I have. ?And all I get is flamers flaming at me. ?I want this thread to be read here, for this is where it belongs. ?I might have posted this in another thread, but that is not doing it's justice when Grifter overlooks it and starts talking about the same crap in here. ?That is the reason I post it here so the viewer can see that I have indeed answered the questions and am showing proof of how I did it and how long ago I did it. ?Going to prove that Grifter is furiously typing his lil heart out to try and make us look bad at his expense. ?This will show everyone how it really is, and why I am done talking to a flooding asshole that has No Backup on anything. ?While there'a a conversation of our chat from Jan. 20th, it shows nothing more than Grifter's way of harrasing me, which I turn around and penalize him by not doing as he wants. ?He surely like things to go his way and when they don't, he thinks it's his duty to tell the world how someone didn't want to do as he says. ?Too bad with that attitude I doubt anyone will want to have a "fun official CB" (I heard Clans Already dislike Flaming Grifter), being that he's shown he's such a flamer about playing the game and thinks he's god's gift to RS. ?Poor guy. ?I accept when I lose and use it as a lesson. ?It's part of the game when you lose, and also when you win. ?Grifter just has it that he's the best at RS and wants to voice out to the world, due to his Unacceptance in Society where assholes with big egos have NO friends, just a computer forum... Too bad everytime Grifter realizes he's not in the #1 clan anymore, decides to come bash on the on the clan that is #1. ?And goes questioning our clan, as if he's one to do it, or as if we care how he feels. ?His pollution of |?K|'s rep do nothing more than show his immaturity and unacceptance of NOT being #1... ?Poor Dumbass... ?Must suck to be Grifter with such a big ego and nothing to fill it no more...
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2002, 05:09:18 pm »

You guys are right....I can't get anything through my shit packed head....Im just pissed cause I have the smallest penis in the world...look in the Guinness Book of World Records page 89 section 4..."|?K|*R?p!d?* ?Penis size: 2mm ?Ranked smallest in the world"..

ANd i don't know how to make paragrafs...

I flunkes english 5 times in elementry\

i luf Eenglys
and my dog rapes me at nite
and my clan suks major cocks
and i bend over for evryone in rs for raping
i suck at plying game for fun cus im an asshole
AK= Ass Kissers
AK= Anal Knockers
plz call me these names for me desrv many
here is mywebsite http://www.gaychicken.com
|?K|*R?p!d?*

I hope you don't let assholes have their way with me by letting this post stay up when you damn know That is not me.  Please "SNIP" this post like you have plenty of mine already Bondo...  Or it will show that you like seeing people abuse me and my name...
theN00b
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2002, 05:10:52 pm »

You guys are right....I can't get anything through my shit packed head....Im just pissed cause I have the smallest penis in the world...look in the Guinness Book of World Records page 89 section 4..."|?K|*R?p!d?* ?Penis size: 2mm ?Ranked smallest in the world"..

ANd i don't know how to make paragrafs...

I flunkes english 5 times in elementry\

i luf Eenglys
and my dog rapes me at nite
and my clan suks major cocks
and i bend over for evryone in rs for raping
i suck at plying game for fun cus im an asshole
AK= Ass Kissers
AK= Anal Knockers
plz call me these names for me desrv many
here is mywebsite http://www.gaychicken.com
|?K|*R?p!d?*
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME SICK! YOU ARE THE OFICIAL DUMBASS OF THE FORUMS YOU WHOREISH IMPOSTER. IF ONLY WE KNEW WHO YOU WERE We would HANG YOU BY YOUR BALLS AND SEND YOU TO GET Raped BY THE GOOD FOLKS AT www.gaychicken.COM
People like this should be shot!
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2002, 05:18:19 pm »

I hope you don't let assholes have their way with me by letting this post stay up when you damn know That is not me. ?Please "SNIP" this post like you have plenty of mine already Bondo... ?Or it will show that you like seeing people abuse me and my name...

if you have that big of a problem with it, get an account!

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
|?K|*R?p!d?*'s Mother
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2002, 05:19:08 pm »

Now now, that wasn't polite- Bondo
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2002, 05:28:55 pm »

Here's my account and now delete all these imposters from posting crap.  Please "SNIP" their crap like you did mine Bondo.  Otherwise it will show that you support this type of "impersonating" behavior.  I am here and no one can talk as they are me no more.  Snip all these Posts for they are COMPLETELY false.  You SNIPped plenty so this one shouldn't be hard now that you know the truth.  Also, a Moderator is going around deleting my posts that prove how much of an ass Grifter is.  It's probably good ol' Grifter not wanting the world to find out the truth about his fucked up ways...
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2002, 05:33:57 pm »

What a fuck up Rapid...either you double posted becuase you're a flaming noob...or because you wanted your posts number to go from 2 to 3.......... Angry
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2002, 06:12:44 pm »

You SNIPped plenty so this one shouldn't be hard now that you know the truth. ?Also, a Moderator is going around deleting my posts that prove how much of an ass Grifter is. ?It's probably good ol' Grifter not wanting the world to find out the truth about his fucked up ways...

Boy, you really will say anything.  Trust me, if I were going to fuck with your posts... it would be obvious... you'd never get a word out.  But that's completely not my style, and everyone knows it.  I'm the firm believer in your freedom to make an ass out of yourself.  I mean, I couldn't do much to make you look like a bigger dumbass then leaving them all completely as you have posted them... which is what I do.  

Bondo has given the reason for each of his snips... I even predicted the last one... too bad you are too much of a buffoon to even read what you are doing wrong... maybe instead of quoting yourself, you could just drop in the link you poster child for birth control.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads