*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 05:34:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-KoS-+ Ultimo, Rematch, Our Server as Promised.  (Read 19767 times)
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« on: April 17, 2002, 07:12:46 pm »

As some of you may know, |?K| CB'ed +-KoS-+ and lost 2-6 in their server all 8 games.  The only reason this was done all on their server, was due to an agreement on having another CB, best of 10 like first one, all games on our server to make up for this CB with ALL games on their server.  Otherwise Me and 5150 were Declining their request to CB due to us not having a Server 4 our side.  Seeing that this seemed fair, Ultimo and Destructo agreed and we went ahead and CB'ed on Ultimo's server(ping of 586) and lost 2-6 with all games on his server.  To make sure Ultimo wouldn't pull nothing funny, I said thanks for agreeing on our agreement of our CB with all games on our Server and They both responded with a "NP" from both Destructo and Ultimo < http://www.geocities.com/theloniouskunk/AKvsKoS1stCB.jpg >  About a week or so ago, I asked Ultimo for that CB and he denied the whole thing and said he promised he would have another CB with us where we had a server but they got to do their server too.  LMFAO!!!  How in the fuck does that make sense to something you would have told me and had me say "OK, let's go on those conditions"  Is this what you are made of Ultimo?  Breaking a DIRECT PROMISE (If it was Face 2 Face, I would have made him shake on it) to have a CB with all games on our server since we were gonna do one on yours?  You call breaking promises being fair?  And then when I freshen up your memory on your promise and show you the ??, you start insulting me by cussing at me and calling me names in GR? (If we were Face 2 Face I would've broke your jaw)  Too bad Destructo wasn't there to see what he would say to Ultimo's response.  Do me a favor, get your team and tell me an evening you guyz will be on and come to one of our servers and have that CB you promised.  We'll be waiting for you guyz, |?K|*R?p!d?*
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 09:49:47 pm »

Cool. ?Talked to Destructo today and he was at least more of a man than Ultimo and remembered the agreement and agreed on having our rematch on our server. ?Good thing, for I didn't want to hear BS in here, but it looks as if Ultimo never checked this anyways:) Here's the ?? of my talk with Destructo today====> http://geocities.com/theloniouskunk/DestructoDidntForget.jpg See you in the BattleField soon guyz and Thanks for your honesty Destructo and for keeping good faith negotiations:)
|?K|*R?p!d?*
Bondo
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 10:50:24 pm »

Rapid, this belongs in the gossip forum *looks at moderator to move it*  And technically Ultimo didn't break any rules even if he was a wuss.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2002, 11:05:05 pm »

This isn't Gossip. ?It's a clan to clan matter. ?It's simply a challenge to have our rematch. ?And since when I approached Ultimo in GR he had those things to say, I decided to challenge him, while making him aware of his previous promise. ?I more or less calling him out to keep his word and since he's not around GR, I would challenge him here.
Bondo
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 12:49:59 am »

No Rapid, mudslinging (what you are doing trying to hurt Ultimo's image) whether it is rightfully done or not needs to take place in the Gossip forum, not here.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 06:45:22 pm »

Haha, Rapid once again doesnt sieze to surprise me. First of all, we played all the games on my host the first time because we had to. You were too stupid to accept a match without a working host for your clan. We did not agree to play all games on my host, we were forced to because your to dumb to have a working host for yourself. Unlike you I do not say "Hey how about we finish this in a couple weeks and if you dont show I will get forfiet from you". ?finish cb's the day they happen, and if yu don't got a host, tough break.

Now the way I remember it, you made sure to tell me the next clan battle we will play on your server. It was not agreed upon that the WHOLE match we would play on your server. Do ?have stupid written all over my forehead ?

Secondly, you claim to have a 598 ping on my host ? Why don't you take your head out of your ass and relize that you had a green ping on my host, not yellow, but green. I remember asking you what ping you had and you were in the 100's, so shut your mouth. You are making it seem like we had some type of "European lag".

Now, believe me or not, but that's the truth. Also in reference to "If I saw you in person I would have cracked you in the face" - Rapid. You claim to be 28, 29 years old ? Now being that I am smart, I would contact the police, and we would all rejoice in GR because Rapid would be behind bars for assualting a minor.

WHAT A SHAME

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2002, 06:52:04 pm »

First of all Rapid, both of your links don't work ?Smiley

Secondly, whining about something that is stuck in your head won't make you or your team better at RS. ?If you would stop bitching in the forums and start playing the game you might be able to turn out to be a good player.

Also, as a favor to us all, could you please try using paragraphs (organizing your thoughts) as it makes it easier for us to understand your complaints.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Destructo on diff comp
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2002, 07:59:46 pm »

OMFG...

Rapid u ass...

First off, we challenged your shitty clan 4vs4..and of course they declined...so stfu

Cool. ?Talked to Destructo today and he was at least more of a man than Ultimo and remembered the agreement and agreed on having our rematch on our server. ?Good thing, for I didn't want to hear BS in here, but it looks as if Ultimo never checked this anyways Here's the ?? of my talk with Destructo today====> http://geocities.com/theloniouskunk/DestructoDidntForget.jpg See you in the BattleField soon guyz and Thanks for your honesty Destructo and for keeping good faith negotiations
|?K|*R?p!d?*

Rapid, u talk BOUT BEING A "MAN"?...

What kind of man, takes pictures of conversations, to manipulte another man's words?

What kind of man lingers on gossip and can't wait to spread it around?

What kind of man, takes the good faith of others (me), and twisits them for his own purpose?

What kind of man uses simple converstaions for blackmail?

What kind of man, and this is what u proably did, cuts and pastes messages to form sentences that were not even said?

Sure, i admit sayin we wanted a re-match, and i had full intention of honoring. But now, since this stunt u pulled, i think i'll hang up my mp5 on my wall, and sit with my clan, on my fuckin porch, have a beer, and watch u bitch and wine, cause kid, that;s all u seem to do best.

It wasen't good enough for u to take my word....No, you had to go behind my back like the little fuckhead u are and do this? And hell i have never even talked to you before!!!!!!!.

Wow, now i understand why so many ppl hate you.

And for the record...we will "NOT" cb u and your fuckin server...That;s right...NO...You little 28yr old runt...

KoS, does not associte with little whiney bitches who can't take having thier ass handed to them. Say all u want....and i hope u say it too my face in GR....becasue we both know who can kick who's ass.

But knowing you, i will have to start the conversation in GR which is fine...I hope you take all the SS's, cause all you'll be seeing is a bunch of cursing bitch.

You are on perma-tk....you fuckin money hungry whore.

Man, your so dis-honest.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2002, 08:06:28 pm »

KoS, does not associte with little whiney bitches who can't take having thier ass handed to them. Say all u want....and i hope u say it too my face in GR....becasue we both know who can kick who's ass.

I am so glad I moved this thread to the general gossip.

KoS has 1:500 odds in winning this cb
AK has 500:1 odds in winning this cb

my money is on KoS

im taking bets guys  Grin

btw KoS, no matter how many times you beat him, he will always think he is better than you because he has a superiority complex.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Bondo
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2002, 08:34:29 pm »

Well, having a superiority complex never stopped me  Wink, oh and btw, I'll put a buck down on AK, a buck may get me a 20 min phone call, but $500 can get me a whole lost of shit and a 20 min phone call.

Too lazy to quote but about Dest saying about Rapid taking someone's good faith and using it to his advantage, that sounds oddly like me trying to back AK in a few of their complaints and then him going and saying, do this and do that because Bondo said so.

Still I'll be fair to AK, but I don't have to be friends with them.
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2002, 10:57:59 pm »

As tempted as I am to stoop to your level and start the name calling, I'll leave that to you for not being able to handle yourself properly on a fair agreed matter. ?If throwing fits and name calling and word twisting is the way you're gonna handle yourself on this one to feel superior, go ahead and talk amongst yourself, but don't expect nothing from us at your request (We will work at our own will). ?As much as I live by the word and trust of another, it can alwayz backfire when you deal with dishonest people(Trusted KoS on this Agreement). ?You can deny everything for as long as you want, and even start to believe yourself, but we won't forget how it really went down and won't need to interact with your kind. ?It's obvious that your fear of losing to our clan, knowing we have just a good a chance to beat you guyz on our server the way you beat us on your server, has caused you to snap into this defensive mode. ?You can hide behind your fear, but it will never take away the facts...

And sorry Dest if you feel so offended. ?I simply was using you as an example to Ultimo on how you didnt forget the agreement like he did, but somehow now you are suddenly forgetting what you just told me for some odd reason...
Bondo
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2002, 11:32:16 pm »

Oh maybe you just misunderstood what Ultimo was saying when he said he'd play on your server the next time.  Maybe it isn't a trust or dodging issue at all.

Oh and Rapid, would it be to hard to say don't expect anything instead of don't expect nothing?
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2002, 11:34:30 pm »

OmG!!!!! HE MADE ANOTHER PARAGRAPH!!!! ::passes out::  Shocked  Shocked

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2002, 11:43:24 pm »

wow... its crazy.. he really did. It's only two sentances, but it's a start Wink

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
MacMan

Dyslexics UNTIE!!

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2002, 08:07:54 am »

dont be cruel, it's simply a first step to proper writing, though "proper writing" skillz arent very common or needed on the net. ***MacMan is usually happy if someone remembers to use points and commas to make sentences more legible. and, now for something on topic: we cb'd KoS as well, didnt have much lag (mayb because it was all on our sever (i need a :-S smiley here) ) i still have chills at losing every game by just 1 or mayb 2 kills. dam u guys  Grin . rapid, currently you and typhy are on my official ignore list, the charge is same, being complete and utter babies. i suppose i'll hear from iMat or Godfather when (and if) you grow up (sure you're 28?). well, gotta stop typing now, my post may actually start to mean something  Shocked

I love deadlines. I'm especially fond of the swooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2002, 02:31:04 pm »

we cb'd KoS as well, didnt have much lag (mayb because it was all on our sever (i need a :-S smiley here) ) i still have chills at losing every game

Yes, I am not afraid to cb all on one server when my clan does not have a proper host for myself. At the time I was using a ?iMac 500 mhz and couldn't host on it, and when no other kos members could host, I let [R] do all the hosting. Even though you don't like to agree with me Rapid, the better clan usually wins host or not.

TY for your flattering words Macman, I have much respect for your clan and hope you go far on the RS ladder.
Grin

Oh maybe you just misunderstood what Ultimo was saying when he said he'd play on your server the next time. ?Maybe it isn't a trust or dodging issue at all.

That's what I am trying to say..... the whole time I agreed on playing on their host next time. I thought he was referring to the usual 5 games. Not once did I agree on playing a whole cb on their server. The only reason we played the whole cb last time on my server was because you didn't have a host. Instead of calling me a liar, spend some time learning some responsibility.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2002, 02:34:52 pm »

I choose not to comment on the main part of this topic however: Assassin: I will lay $20 on |?K|.

Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
|?K|*R?p!d?*
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2002, 02:57:12 pm »

The only reason this was done all on their server, was due to an agreement on having another CB, best of 10 like first one, all games on our server to make up for this CB with ALL games on their server. ?Otherwise Me and 5150 were Declining their request to CB due to us not having a Server 4 our side.

Very Simple.  I don't lie, neither does 5150.  If you had no problems CB'ing [R], you should have no problem CB'ing us in our server.  You feel that threatened by us?  We did it for you, so why call me stupid and then NOT do one on ours.  It would be way easier for you to be a man and step up to the plate like we did when you came at us.  We accepted a complete CB in your server because you had agreed to run it back and have a complete CB on our server. The only time I was "stupid", was when I trusted your word on having a compete CB on our server, which you have now completely denied for the record.  My bad.  Won't trust anything you say to me ever again.  |?K|*R?p!d?*

and Assassin, you saying KoS has 1 in 500 chances to win doesn't sound very supportive of your alliance clan.  Thanks for knowing we can beat them 500 times to their 1:)
Bondo
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2002, 03:35:46 pm »

Ult said.
"Even though you don't like to agree with me Rapid, the better clan usually wins host or not."

I was only able to host for about two months of my 20 or so months playing R6 and I was almost better not hosting because I'd gotten used to prefiring.  So hosting while I won't say it can be a disadvantage, it is overrated.

Thank you Rapid for showing complete ignorance of how betting odds work.  3:1 for example means if you put down a dollar and won you would get 3 dollars back so the higher the first number the more you make meaning the worse the chances of it happening are.  On the other hand if you put down a dollar in 1:3 odds you would get $1.33 back.  So Sin wasn't complementing you in the least.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2002, 04:05:30 pm »

hehe...owned.

Embarrassed                                                                                                  Roll Eyes? Grin

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads