*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:22:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Black & White 2 Coming!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Black & White 2 Coming!  (Read 1031 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: October 24, 2005, 05:59:31 pm »

Feral Interactive today announced that it will be bringing Lionhead's latest game, Black & White 2, to the Mac. From the creative minds of developers Peter Molyneux and Ron Miller, Black & White 2 is the sequel to the hugely successful Black & White. In this game that mixes up strategy and sim genres, you reprise your role as a young god in search of followers and return to the once innocent world of Eden. This land, however, has changed. The inhabitants have lost their innocence and developed new technology and weapons.

Feral's press release does not give a potential release date but a company representative said the game will likely be out in the first half of 2006. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.

I thought B&W was inpressive, very inpressive and great fun to play - but B&W2 seems to have raised things to a whole new level. dunno about you folks but this is one i'll definatly be getting my grubby mits on! Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads